Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Are You A Musician? Then I Suggest You#> - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You A Musician? Then I Suggest You#> (386 Views)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / I'm A Musician But I Need Sponsorship / Omotola Jalade as a Musician? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Musician? Then I Suggest You#> by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
hello my name is ofili michael onyeka.
i am the c e o and founder of mie-tech online services.and the owener of www.nairaguide.com

if you are a musician i suggest you do something to support your music career on the internet.
which is owning a website where you can save and upload all your files for future reasons,and normally will help you go international online .dont take these for granted because almost all the top top musicians you see and hear their names on air todays started this way and all of them has their own official website.
an suggesting these for you because i am doing this for the love i have for music and the interest in becoming one.
i design website for companies church and businessmen online,and i have done that occasionally for people here on nairaland. check my website and see the pricing plan of website that i design.
but will be deducting N5,000 from each who wants a website from Nairaland.
if you need a blog will do it for you just N8,000.
bring your music online today and get massive downloads from different people online today.
for more info and details contact me on 08039710459
you can't afford to miss this.but if you think you can.try it and see.

For bloggers here[color=#990000][/color]

if you a blogger you need to see this, no need for much talks
just click on any of this blogs and see

check out these blogs and see a very big difference with yours if you are a blogger.
www.lawalonline..com
www.pureguide..com
www.irienebook..com
www.nairaguide..com
www.neutralpowerengineer..com
etc......
i will make your blog look personal and more attractive to your clients and viewers.
you can contact me today for your own blog to be edited 08039710459

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Play Musical Instuments / [music]: Danagog Ft. Orezi – Je Ka Soro [prod Delb] / Flash Mob.....mma2 Lagos Domestic Airport!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.