Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head (10358 Views)

Imf's Visit: Jimoh Ibrahim Warns Buhari To Learn From Ibb's Pitfall / Buhari Refuses Entreaties From IBB, GEJ Over Dasuki / Nigeria Yet To Recover From Ibb's Sap- Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Olaedo1: 2:55am On Jun 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Abiola family at war over monetary gifts from IBB, others[/size]

Our Reporter June 15, 2013

By SAM ANOKAM

Following the revelation by one of the brothers of late Chief MKO Abiola Alhaji Mubashiru Abiola that former military president, Gen Ibrahim Babangida has been the one sustaining the family since the death of the acclaimed winner of the June 12 1993 presidential election, the head of the Abiola family, Chief Mohammed Murtala Abiola yesterday described the claim as total falsehood.

Speaking at his residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State , the Abiola family head who said that he is not aware of any monetary support from the former head of state said “ If there is any money that IBB brought, it is not to my knowledge. I heard he (Mubashiru) frequents IBB’s residence in Minna to beg for money but he has never declared any money to the family. Even when Obasanjo was president, he gave the family money but Mubashiru said he went there on his own and so he didn’t give us a dime. If Mubashiru is saying that IBB has been supporting MKO’s family, that is understandable but that IBB has been supporting Abiola’s family is not true. The last time I met IBB was many years ago in MKO’s house where he came to solicit for financial assistance to enable him travel abroad.”

Continuing, Murtala who is the Osin Baale of Agbado land added: “It is not today that Mubashiru has been tarnishing the good image of our family. He has been a traitor right from his childhood. He has no job. During those days, our father, Chief Salaudeen Abiola was a leader of the Action Group in Abeokuta. During the crisis of Awolowo and Akintola, Mubashiru joined the other group to burn our father’s house. There was also a time Aremo Osoba gave us money and to show appreciation to him, we decided to appoint a leader and he was chosen. That was all. There was never a time MKO’s family appointed him as their spokesman.”

While also speaking on the controversial Will of the late business mogul, Abiola said “ from the beginning we knew it was forged. When MKO died, according to Yoruba tradition, it is expected that the members of his family would make arrangement for his burial. Rather his son started making arrangement with those that killed his father. As a muslim, he was supposed to have been buried immediately. We were in Ikeja making arrangements while Abuja was also making arrangements. At the end we heard Kola got a contract from Abacha.”

Corroborating his story, secretary of the Abiola Family, Engineer, Sule Abiola hinted that the family held a meeting that ended in the early hours of yesterday and concluded on certain issues which would be made public in due course.

He added that “ Mubashiru’s rantings didn’t come to us as a surprise but the fact remains that we cannot romance with IBB. I am the person that introduced Mubashiru to IBB on the condition that IBB would answer three questions I told Mubashiru to ask him. Since he didn’t ask him, I did. He only answered one of the questions.

First, I asked him why he anulled the June 12 elections? This is what I have been keeping to myself for years but now I will say it. IBB answered that, Allah is my witness, the people that anulled the election are those in power. The second question was, who killed MKO? IBB said, I don’t know. And the third question- what is your position on Kola who wanted to marry your daughter?

IBB said, I don’t know. Now our resolution is to demote Mubashiru. If anyone wants to see the family, they should meet us. Kola is the head of the dynasty of the Abiola family. What is happening is that certain characters collect money in the name of the Abiola family and share amongst themselves. For the records, MKO has 77 children.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/abiola-family-at-war-over-monetary-gifts-from-ibb-others/
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Lucasbalo(m): 4:13am On Jun 15, 2013
That's the genesis of the problem . Having all this children is a prelude to chaos. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by kehinde1588(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2013
May God help us all. RIP abiola
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2013
but this Mubashiru na confirm mumu
He suppose pack dey collect kudi nwayo nwayo sad sad

I doubt IBB will give him anything again

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by brixton: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Such a shame, we do have hese sort of judas characters in our respective families. Dey re usually jealous and such jealousy push them to beg frm d enemy.
Abt d questions to IBB; IBB has always maintained he did not annul june 12 election and other people we hold high did... who cud thes be? Is it Obj? late Adesanya? Babagana kingibe? David mark?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2013
77 children!! Waoh!!!

My condom,Sorry,hats off for MKO.

The man was a Top Strker...

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by gbanikiti(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Nigerians have learned their lessons. Crying more than the bereaved. When people still question the Government of IBB up till today why he annulled the June 12 election, a traitor from the Abiola family is seen collecting monetary compensation from the same person who indirectly killed their brother . O ma se o!
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by 3ace(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Ola edo: [size=18pt][b]

The last time I met IBB was many years ago in MKO’s house where he came to solicit for financial assistance to enable him travel abroad.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/abiola-family-at-war-over-monetary-gifts-from-ibb-others/

Firstly, the above quote is confusing.
Secondly, what is the difference between MKO's Family and Abiola's Family? I know MKO means Moshood Kashimawo Olawale but which one be MKO family again?
Thirdly, they should stop wasting their time. Those takoko questions can never be answered by IBB. Maradona himself. He gave half answer to the first, remained indifferent with the last two. Make them just leave everything to God.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2013
brixton: Such a shame, we do have hese sort of judas characters in our respective families. Dey re usually jealous and such jealousy push them to beg frm d enemy.
Abt d questions to IBB; IBB has always maintained he did not annul june 12 election and other people we hold high did... who cud thes be? Is it Obj? late Adesanya? Babagana kingibe? David mark?

The people that killed Abacha and Abiola did. "The World Order".

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2013
shocked 77 children! Jezz,I've been wasting my sperm inside condom o. No wonder MKO won the june 12 1993 election. His pen1s alone casted 77 votes not to talk of his wives and concubines. Operation populate the nation activated.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by oluwadare26(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2013
How many heads does the Abiola family have?
Mudashiru claimed to be the head yesterday and this one coming today, and i think he(Mudashiru) was misquoted..he didnt mention anything about money/financial support but he said he(IBB) has been there as a pillar of support(perharps his physical appearence at their residence since MKO demise regarding IBB as the only Political figure)..that he came for a wedding and even slept overnight.

After listen to both party, i think the Latter here is the most greedy and i think they should sort out things instead of coming to media to embarrass theirselves

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Brilliance9000: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2013
77 children? This was the same man we wanted in our beautiful Aso Villa? To pollute that clean, pristine environment with these 77 yoruba children? IBB, Abacha, Abubukar and the military knew way better and did this great nation a great service to had prevented this unrestrained he-goat.

This is what you get when you give a yoruba man a pe$nis; he thinks it's a juvenile adventurism

9 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by firstolalekan(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2013
[size=38pt]Abeg who hide this thread

» How Does Islam And The Bible View Women?
[/size]

Best thread EVER. I nor like am ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by otokx(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2013
The evil men do surely lives after them.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Policewoman(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Ola edo: IBB said, I don’t know. Now our resolution is to demote Mubashiru. If anyone wants to see the family, they should meet us. Kola is the head of the dynasty of the Abiola family. What is happening is that certain characters collect money in the name of the Abiola family and share amongst themselves. For the records, MKO has 77 children.”

You mean like, 77 Meaning that since he reached manhood he has had like 2 babies a year (approx) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Baba i dobale oo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by jhydebaba(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2013
That's their cup of tea tongue
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Policewoman(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: shocked 77 children! Jezz,I've been wasting my sperm inside condom o. No wonder MKO won the june 12 1993 election. His pen1s alone casted 77 votes not to talk of his wives and concubines. Operation populate the nation activated.
Hahahaaa... Funny you.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Policewoman(f): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000: 77 children? This was the same man we wanted in our beautiful Aso Villa? To pollute that clean, pristine environment with these 77 yoruba children? IBB, Abacha, Abubukar and the military knew way better and did this great nation a great service to had prevented this unrestrained he-goat.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by theripper3: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2013
Whether IBB gave dem money or not, the family sounds beggarly. Which responsible man gives birth to 77 children by the way? Such a randy man.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by bknight: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: shocked 77 children! Jezz,I've been wasting my sperm inside condom o. No wonder MKO won the june 12 1993 election. His pen1s alone casted 77 votes not to talk of his wives and concubines. Operation populate the nation activated.

grin grin grin
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by jhydebaba(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000: 77 children? This was the same man we wanted in our beautiful Aso Villa? To pollute that clean, pristine environment with these 77 yoruba children? IBB, Abacha, Abubukar and the military knew way better and did this great nation a great service to had prevented this unrestrained he-goat.
Ur life should have been better off if he was allowed to rule.

Live with it young man tongue

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Adex097: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Abagworo:

The people that killed Abacha and Abiola did. "The World Order".
Please don't bring illuminati into this
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by confusion247(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2013
77 children, how about away match if he can score this at home? I am sure Arsenal football club needs Abiola. Tomorrow bigots will come here and tell us the tribe that likes money. This so called mushroom never knew that collecting money from IBB is an abomination.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Brilliance9000: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2013
jhydebaba: Ur life should have been better off if he was allowed to rule.

Live with it young man tongue

A lot of Nigerians; I'm saddened to say till this very moment, don't know why Abiola was not allowed to rule Nigeria. IBB, Abacha and the military had intelligence that he was a foreign agent and poised to sell this nation to the globalists who made him billionaire. The military didn't annul the election unilaterally, remember; they had leaders from Northern, Western and Eastern Nigeria at the Villa and relayed to them the intelligence they got on Abiola and all these leaders, unanimously voted to support the annulment of the election. This wasn't something IBB did alone; he consulted widely. The truth will be out soon!

Poor Nigerians didn't know who they were voting for. Hitler was all voted by the German people; overwhelmingly...guess what? He killed millions. Democracy has a tendency to produce an unfortunate result!

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Shalome(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
77 kids,chineke,more than one sachet pure water filled with CU.M
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Banjoramos(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Kamanda: 77 children!! Waoh!!!

My condom,Sorry,hats off for MKO.

The man was a Top Strker...
hahahahaha see tweet If mubashiru said that IBB has bin supporting MKO's family dat is understandable bt IBB is not supporting Aboila's family whats does dat mean
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Shalome(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Gospel truth
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Shalome(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000:

A lot of Nigerians; I'm saddened to say till this very moment, don't know why Abiola was not allowed to rule Nigeria. IBB, Abacha and the military had intelligence that he was a foreign agent and poised to sell this nation to the globalists who made him billionaire. The military didn't annul the election unilaterally, remember; they had leaders from Northern, Western and Eastern Nigeria at the Villa and relayed to them the intelligence they got on Abiola and all these leaders, unanimously voted to support the annulment of the election. This wasn't something IBB did alone; he consulted widely. The truth will be out soon!

Poor Nigerians didn't know who they were voting for. Hitler was all voted by the German people; overwhelmingly...guess what? He killed millions. Democracy has a tendency to produce an unfortunate result!
Gospel truth
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Codedrock(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2013
So who are the fucking people that first say he has been of help.. Crappy liars.
Abiola's family is gonna be rich die ni with nobody's help!
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Policewoman(f): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000:

Yea. I'm also one of those who believe IBB stopped Abiola by the annulment, for a very good reason. That reason, we might never know.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by oluwadare26(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2013

This is what you get when you give a yoruba man a pe$nis; he thinks it's a juvenile adventurism

But i'll tell u the children are well trained to become a well respected member of society than the Almajiris u guys produce who in turn tends to bomb the whole of Aso Rock for just #200 each...

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2013

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo 2016: Tough Race For APC Ticket- The Nation / There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life / Lagos: What I’ll do in first 100 days if voted governor – Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.