Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head (10371 Views)

Imf's Visit: Jimoh Ibrahim Warns Buhari To Learn From Ibb's Pitfall / Buhari Refuses Entreaties From IBB, GEJ Over Dasuki / Nigeria Yet To Recover From Ibb's Sap- Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Of cause what do u expect b4 77 Children. To d Quastion on IBB,Shehu Sani the formal detenee Ask do same quastion but till nw no answer.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by highlandre(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2013
What I'm taking from this excerpt is that there's a lot of betrayal and conspiracy theory in the annulment of June 12 election. I'm beginning to think our Yoruba power-bloc, not necessarily IBB and those Northerners, were responsible for the annulment and post-election predicaments of M.K.O.
The lesson remains "trust your enemies than your friends".
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Gbodoti: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Is only god know d best
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by confusion247(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2013
3ace:

Firstly, the above quote is confusing.
Secondly, what is the difference between MKO's Family and Abiola's Family? I know MKO means Moshood Kashimawo Olawale but which one be MKO family again?
Thirdly, they should stop wasting their time. Those takoko questions can never be answered by IBB. Maradona himself. He gave half answer to the first, remained indifferent with the last two. Make them just leave everything to God.
MKO's family are descendants from MKO joy stick while Abiola's family is these descendants plus those from his concubines and carry overs from some or all of his wives.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Brilliance9000: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2013
confusion247:
MKO's family are descendants from MKO joy stick while Abiola's family is these descendants plus those from his concubines and carry overs from some or all of his wives.

You just made it more confusing.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by samcarlos: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2013
What brought me here?
Abeg what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Longeria(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2013
See how abiola family is disgracing themselves because of money from the same man that brought pains to them. Wait a minute, is abiola an Igbo name? Sorry oo I thought that only Igbo like money scatter.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by confusion247(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=38pt]Abeg who hide this thread

ยป How Does Islam And The Bible View Women?
[/size]

Best thread EVER. I nor like am ooo cheesy
I suspect that Maclatunji or sexkills did. Although not too sure but investigations is on going, don't worry we will soon bring the perpetrators to book or grant them amnesty in the spirit of tolerance. I wondered why they murdered or rather assassinated that thread. The best thread on nairaland for the past two years.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by pekelepekele(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Mubashiru the bastard of Abiola's family . Every family has one , am just afraid that maybe you reading my post is the bastard of your family. grin
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by confusion247(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000:

You just made it more confusing.
Ok let me try more to make it simple....when MKO pregnant his wives and they gave birth to sons and daughters, that's MKO's family......when MKO pregnant his concubines and takes the proceeds home then add that to the pregnancies that his wives conceived in some of successful away matches, all added together is ABIOLA's family.
MKO vs wives = MKO's family.
MKO vs concubines + results from wives away match + MKO's family = ABIOLA's family.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by bubatts: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Now, is like a good news that Abiola did not make it to be President, imagine 77 president children, great burden on the nation and their confused mothers will be claiming first lady, God forbid!
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by lateef4me(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2013
When will they allow the name of this man to rest in perfect peace ?
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by babaireti(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2013
the_ripper3: Whether IBB gave dem money or not, the family sounds beggarly. Which responsible man gives birth to 77 children by the way? Such a randy man.

An average child of his is still better than you in wealth,health,intellect and fame which makes the man a superman because he had given 77 people worthy life and they will forever be happy with him.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by theripper3: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2013
baba ireti:

An average child of his is still better than you in wealth,health,intellect and fame which makes the man a superman because he had given 77 people worthy life and they will forever be happy with him.

Tripe
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Bleep this story!!!! And again, MKO has 77 children not abiola.. So u people should think well..

And again Bleep this Man that is contracdicting himself.. He said he saw IBB a long time ago and again he asked him some silly questions..

And again, How did abacha plan Abiola's burial when he died before Abiola or how did Kola Receive a cntract from Abacha when Abiola died when it was clear that it was Abdusallam that was in Power... FVCK this man if he really spoke to the Press like this.. And FVvVcK this source.. it is not Real... Contracdicting Facts!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2013
AM SURE ABIOLA WON'T FIND IT HARD TO F.UC.K HIS 77 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN OR HELL tongue
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by deshclones(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2013
baba ireti:

Smh for you...90% of people making waves in telecoms,IT,construction,banking etc are children from poor ans average homes...people that suffered poverty and deprivation..people that were trained through community effort and indigent student scholarship program...but see where they are today...have u ever heard of jim ovia,tony elumelu,innoson,segun agbaje,dbanj,psquare,2face's father?..yet they all made immense success nd global name for themselves...while MKO's kids..with all the money,foreign vacation trips,schooling abroad,exposure etc..are nothing in the society..one of his son was even evicted from his apartment sef..a whole mko's blood..tell\ show me one ..just one of mko's kids with the global success of chinedu of the Aki fame..and I will apologise...none..rubbish..people dey come from village and still conquer lagos while lagos brought up dey beg for food..its a shame...

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by omoredia: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Honestly! Most Yoruba people lack wisdom in organising their families! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by esperiense(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
U r a confusionist. MKO Abiola is a son of his father "mr abiola" who has other children.abiola family refer to mr abiola and wives, m.k.o and his brothers and sisters. While mko family referes to mko and wives and mko children
confusion247:
Ok let me try more to make it simple....when MKO pregnant his wives and they gave birth to sons and daughters, that's MKO's family......when MKO pregnant his concubines and takes the proceeds home then add that to the pregnancies that his wives conceived in some of successful away matches, all added together is ABIOLA's family.
MKO vs wives = MKO's family.
MKO vs concubines + results from wives away match + MKO's family = ABIOLA's family.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by tunnababz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
deshclones:

Smh for you...90% of people making waves in telecoms,IT,construction,banking etc are children from poor ans average homes...people that suffered poverty and deprivation..people that were trained through community effort and indigent student scholarship program...but see where they are today...have u ever heard of jim ovia,tony elumelu,innoson,segun agbaje,dbanj,psquare,2face's father?..yet they all made immense success nd global name for themselves...while MKO's kids..with all the money,foreign vacation trips,schooling abroad,exposure etc..are nothing in the society..one of his son was even evicted from his apartment sef..a whole mko's blood..tell\ show me one ..just one of mko's kids with the global success of chinedu of the Aki fame..and I will apologise...none..rubbish..people dey come from village and still conquer lagos while lagos brought up dey beg for food..its a shame...

Well, I think I know the guy that was chased from his appartment- if I get it right, it was just a misunderstanding, and not because he didn't have money!!

Infact, the house belongs to his Dad!!
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by durtman: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
thought u re brilliant,but u re a dullard,fool.
Brilliance9000: 77 children? This was the same man we wanted in our beautiful Aso Villa? To pollute that clean, pristine environment with these 77 yoruba children? IBB, Abacha, Abubukar and the military knew way better and did this great nation a great service to had prevented this unrestrained he-goat.

This is what you get when you give a yoruba man a pe$nis; he thinks it's a juvenile adventurism
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by logica(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Apparently this family has issues with treachery. Something about Egba...
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by toprealman: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Just what IBB likes!
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by busayobrig: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Can a man bless a man better than God?
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by baby124: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
He doesn't have 77kids. DNA test was conducted. I think the number is in the 20's. grin. However, it is clear and was clear that the other guy was trying to launder IBB's image. It only makes sense, otherwise why would the family be making sure Al-mustapha rots in prison. This olori ebi is saying 77 because I read that MKO's siblings recognise every child that was brought and claimed by MKO. But MKO made a will to require DNA and disowned some.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by uhuns: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
I recall that mko's will ordered a dna (partanity test) for the whole kids.my question is ! The number 77 is this inclusive of the ones that failed the test.
its obvious that prior to his demise. He trained a number assumed to be his kids.after. dna the story may have increased or dropped.
but all the same there is a small setllement in rivers state that everybody in the place is a kid or wife of the only chief, that exist there. They are more than 200.its an ikwere settlement. This one beat mko
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by baby124: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
LOL, at the Judas joining the other party to burn his father's house. Real Bast*ard from small. Na wa o. Which type of day do they born these types. May we not see wahala o. Some people are just born bad. After all these I wonder why they would even let the guy have any position in their family.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by Xfactoria: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000:

A lot of Nigerians; I'm saddened to say till this very moment, don't know why Abiola was not allowed to rule Nigeria. IBB, Abacha and the military had intelligence that he was a foreign agent and poised to sell this nation to the globalists who made him billionaire. The military didn't annul the election unilaterally, remember; they had leaders from Northern, Western and Eastern Nigeria at the Villa and relayed to them the intelligence they got on Abiola and all these leaders, unanimously voted to support the annulment of the election. This wasn't something IBB did alone; he consulted widely. The truth will be out soon!

Poor Nigerians didn't know who they were voting for. Hitler was all voted by the German people; overwhelmingly...guess what? He killed millions. Democracy has a tendency to produce an unfortunate result!

Complete fabrication. If that was the case, why do you think this is a difficult thing for IBB to explain?

The version of the story I heard and believe is the Abiolaa betrayal of trust as regards Samuel Doe's loot and the fact that IBB could no longer trust him to facilitate his second return immediately after Abiola's tenure.IBB never wanted to leave but then thoughthe could trust Abiola to ensure his 2nd coming. Much like what Putin did in Russia. He planned to make Abiola a stop-gap and realized too late that Abiola won't be a stooge. He just couldn't trust Abiola anymore so he came up with the excuse that boys in khaki were angry and would assassinate MKO if he handed over to him. Anyone who has read Shehu Yar'adua's interview after the annulment would understand. When IBB cleared the way for Abiola in the primaries, Yar'adua warned Abiola to be sure that he's convinced IBB wanted to leave. People in the military knew IBB didn't really want to leave.

The annulment was all about IBB's much desired 2nd coming!
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by nijanigga: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Brilliance9000:

A lot of Nigerians; I'm saddened to say till this very moment, don't know why Abiola was not allowed to rule Nigeria. IBB, Abacha and the military had intelligence that he was a foreign agent and poised to sell this nation to the globalists who made him billionaire. The military didn't annul the election unilaterally, remember; they had leaders from Northern, Western and Eastern Nigeria at the Villa and relayed to them the intelligence they got on Abiola and all these leaders, unanimously voted to support the annulment of the election. This wasn't something IBB did alone; he consulted widely. The truth will be out soon!

Poor Nigerians didn't know who they were voting for. Hitler was all voted by the German people; overwhelmingly...guess what? He killed millions. Democracy has a tendency to produce an unfortunate result!
Can you imagine we have these types of people in Nigeria? what a brainless people. How can a human being have such a rotten brain? Abiola became a billionaire through globalist and was to sell Nigeria to them,others said he dumped bible into the ocean,after passing out from Abeokuta boys high school-a mission school.
With people like this guy in Nigeria,it's the reason Nigeria will be a sinking ship.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by nijanigga: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bimfo: Bleep this story!!!! And again, MKO has 77 children not abiola.. So u people should think well..

And again Bleep this Man that is contracdicting himself.. He said he saw IBB a long time ago and again he asked him some silly questions..

And again, How did abacha plan Abiola's burial when he died before Abiola or how did Kola Receive a cntract from Abacha when Abiola died when it was clear that it was Abdusallam that was in Power... FVCK this man if he really spoke to the Press like this.. And FVvVcK this source.. it is not Real... Contracdicting Facts!!!!!

If you don't have enough brain you can read and understand anything.
Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by babaireti(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
confusion247:

MKO's Family is his Nuclear family i.e those married to MKO and the Children bored by these Wives,while Abiola's family are these Nuclear family and MKO's relatives including,his father,Mother Uncles, Aunties,Sibblings Cousins,Nephews and Nieces.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head by babaireti(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
bubatts: Now, is like a good news that Abiola did not make it to be President, imagine 77 president children, great burden on the nation and their confused mothers will be claiming first lady, God forbid!
And that is why Nigeria is better off today under successive administrations that you supposedly preferred since the acclaimed winner of free & fairest election was not allowed to rule.Honestly Nigeria is now like America and London-MUMU,ODE, Orun yaboni Kiisoro enikon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives / Girls Should Me Careful This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.