Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? (956 Views)

Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy / Am I A Virgin? / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Eniboy: 6:37pm On May 07, 2008
Am i a diff creature or something? i find it very difficult to fall in luv, apparently i ve not fallen in luv b4, not even for once. i dont know why.

I ask pple why and most responses are ''because you ve not found the person you like/luv''

Could this be true?

anyone in my shoes presently or b4? if b4 how did you escape from this so called bondage?

Pls share so i can learn.

Suggestions n advise, i need as well. sad
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Encomium(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2008
Your problem is that you are an introvert to the core and anytime you crosses the line into extrovert, you will surely fall in love. It is in that state that you will know that you can find love where you least expect.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by HRhotness(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2008
Love and desperation dont mix,

love is more elusive the harder u try
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2008
Look at the positive side of LOVE
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2008
info:

Look at the positive side of LOVE

which is?
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Cadet(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

which is?
And where is it? So I can take a look too.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by NubianQ(f): 9:41pm On May 07, 2008
GOOD for you, u really dont have to cuz sometimes its not worth it. all long as u are getting ur fair share of affection u shld be fine!

people like u should hang out with people like me,
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2008
NubianQ i want to hang out with u.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by vivaladiva(f): 9:44pm On May 07, 2008
there is absolutely nothing wrong with you
i often ask my self, what is the meaning of love?
love has many meanings, just because u dont exhibit the conventional xteristics of love doesnt mean that uve never been in love
u dont have to think about some one constantly to know ur in love neither do u have to keep a picture of them under ur pillow to know ur in love
love is either overated or seriously mis understood
so chill out bro
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by NubianQ(f): 9:45pm On May 07, 2008
OMO IBO,

yeah we shld hang out, that would be smashing, where u @
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Uche2nna(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2008
Eniboy:

Am i a diff creature or something? i find it very difficult to fall in love, apparently i ve not fallen in love before, not even for once. i don't know why.

I ask people why and most responses are ''because you ve not found the person you like/love''

Could this be true?

anyone in my shoes presently or before? if before how did you escape from this so called bondage?

Please share so i can learn.

Suggestions n advise, i need as well. sad

One out of 100 actually find true love.

The rest[b] think [/b] or pretend they are in love.

So, U are absolutely normal.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

which is?

The probability of the intimacy thing grin
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by donpapa(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2008
Eniboy:

Am i a diff creature or something? i find it very difficult to fall in love, apparently i ve not fallen in love before, not even for once. i don't know why.

I ask people why and most responses are ''because you ve not found the person you like/love''

Could this be true?

anyone in my shoes presently or before? if before how did you escape from this so called bondage?

Try 2 let urself do it, Learn 2 spot d problems. also, learn 2 trust ur internal "radar" . . . . . Thru dis u can b out of d bondage !
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by dangermous: 10:56pm On May 07, 2008
Guy, you just need to chill man. There is a formula to falling in love.

Just find someone you like, and mouth the words 'I love Mrs. Lagbaja' a minimum 5000 times.

Voila, you are in love
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Eniboy: 7:48am On May 08, 2008

The rest think or pretend they are in love.

So, You are absolutely normal.

Hum! word bro. thank you.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 08, 2008
NubianQ im in hertfordshire
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Eniboy: 9:10am On May 08, 2008

The rest think or pretend they are in love.

So, You are absolutely normal.

Hum! word bro. thank you.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Eniboy: 9:14am On May 08, 2008
NubianQ
[b][/b]

Thanks but i am in nigeria presently.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Easybaby(f): 9:31am On May 08, 2008

you mean hanged with you? undecided

NubianQ i want to hang out with u.

lol . . .are you the poster or are you a hanger undecided tongue
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 08, 2008
Poster, you've never fallen in love probably because you set high standards for pple around you. Love comes naturally and every living being is capable of love. The moment you stop making an effort and stop trying to choose who to love, then you'll fall in love.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Eniboy: 11:00am On May 08, 2008
@ Ujujoan
you've never fallen in love probably because you set high standards for people around you

I cannot fault this extract Uju.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by frank316(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2008
this is quite normal, espexially if you are rigid and selfish. don't see tis as insult.
but you have to free your mind, reach out to people just as you allow people to reach out to you.

and try to understand what love realy is. to my own opinion, love does not come to you, you go to it. you decide to release your self and form an emotional attachment with some one that suits you. this emotional attachment is most times described as love.
Re: Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2008
Eniboy:

@ Ujujoan
[b][/b]

I cannot fault this extract Uju.

If you learn to accept pple for who they are, your problems will be over. Just see it that people around you are just managing you, cos you, like every other person, are not perfect!!

(1) (Reply)

Set-up Case! / This Is My First Relationship. What Are Required To Build A Succsessful Relation / Can You Love Ur Girl And Sometimes Cheat On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.