Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt (926 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by heroes1983(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
A friend of mine just got engaged. And yesterday he had an appointment with a diva. So this lady comes to her appointment 30 mins late, walks into his office gracefully sparkling her natural entitlements and starts asking him private questions that has nothing to do with the purpose of their meeting. She laughs at every word my gee says, sitting on the chair and swinging her chest from left to right. My man not being a jew guy quickly grabs that she was flirting with him. He thinks of a ways of shunning her without offending a client and decides to constantly wave his hand in the air while talking to her hoping that she would see the engagement ring on his finger. Fortunately she notices the ring but instead of standing down continues her offensive and even asking him personal questions of his personal life with his fiancé. For sure my guy really liked what he was seeing and decided to seize the opportunity. To cut the wrong story short it didn’t go beyond a peck. But, my man is deadly confused now and wants to postpone his wedding. If a mere stranger could make him go berserk despite the fact that he is engaged, it means he is not ready for marriage. In short, what should a man in his position have done
1) Acted mugu and behaved like he was not noticing the girls flirt
2) Plug them into its sockets and platonically flirted with her and nothing more
3) Out rightly told her to stop
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
cool cool
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by heroes1983(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama help us out, abeg. this is serious
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
I have better things doing than to reply to
straightup cock and bull stories
. cool
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
i used to have a handsome married boss all the girls were dying for.

However, if you made any comment or referred to his wife in any way, he'd get very angry. That kind of put a damper on people's ardor though i dont know if he was still able to fend off admirers.

he wasnt Nigerian however.
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

i used to have a handsome married boss all the girls were dying for.

However, if you made any comment or referred to his wife in any way, he'd get very angry. That kind of put a damper on people's ardor though i dont know if he was still able to fend off admirers.

he wasnt Nigerian however.

No wonder. grin grin
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by olulu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2009
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

every plan changes upon engagement with the opponent, !!!
follow ur heart, but use ur head

or better still

think with your head and not ur d i c k,
cos,
d head is always hard !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by agathamari(f): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
find a way to drop a "we" (as in him and his wife) and mention is his wife. if she doesnt stop then he has ever right to be rude or to embarass her
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by ima1(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2009
i think your friend is very stupid, if he decides to fall for every temptation he would either end up an old lonely man, have lots of baby mama's or end up with HIV/AIDS(cuz he can't keep his thing in his pants) so he should take his pick.

its funny how men want to end up with the right woman, who is the love of their life but wanna end up screwing everything with a hole
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by heroes1983(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2009
ima1:

i think your friend is very silly, if he decides to fall for every temptation he would either end up an old lonely man, have lots of baby mama's or end up with HIV/AIDS(cuz he can't keep his thing in his pants) so he should take his pick.

the question here is not that he wants to sleep with anyone. at least he was able to convince me that if he ever decides to get married, he would never cheat on his wife. the point of issue here is whats the best reaction towards such an approach.
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by heroes1983(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
mama-gee:

No wonder. grin grin
wat da hell r u doin in my cock n bull story
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by heroes1983(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
agathamari:

find a way to drop a "we" (as in him and his wife) and mention is his wife. if she doesnt stop then he has ever right to be rude or to embarass her
@ agathsmari, She actually didnt say anything bad about his fiance, she only asked questions about her and where she is from, what she does and stuffs like that. this i think doesnt call for outward rudeness embarassed
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2009
heroes1983:

In short, what should a man in his position have done
1) Acted mugu and behaved like he was not noticing the girls flirt
2) Plug them into its sockets and platonically flirted with her and nothing more
3) Out rightly told her to stop

He should give the woman what she wants.
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by ima1(f): 3:17am On Dec 07, 2009
heroes1983:

the question here is not that he wants to sleep with anyone. at least he was able to convince me that if he ever decides to get married, he would never cheat on his wife. the point of issue here is whats the best reaction towards such an approach.

lol he was able to convince you that he would never cheat on his wife when he can't keep it in his pants for someone he is engaged to, how believeable is that. anywayz its easier for same birds to flock together.
but IMO the best reaction would have been to outrightly tell her to stop.
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by 190: 3:33am On Dec 07, 2009
damn sh.it

he shud have shagg.ed the living day lite outta her

if u have seen the movie obssesed

that guy is a complete mumu~

lol~
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by agathamari(f): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
heroes1983:

@ agathsmari, She actually didnt say anything bad about his fiance, she only asked questions about her and where she is from, what she does and stuffs like that. this i think doesnt call for outward rudeness embarassed
if she continues to flirt with a man knowing he is in a relationship then yes he has every right to be rude since cordial methods of discouraging her obviously dont work
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
Sometimes I wonder why some dudes are so foolish! You made it obvious that you were engaged and she still ignored that?

ANd now his considering postponing his wedding plans with his fiancee for some cheap ass?

Or does he think this sort of woman won't be flirting with other men? Or won't cheat on him with another dude?

Its his fiancee I pity. . .to be stuck with such a twit!
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
Sounds like a hollywood movie script matterfact it sounds like the Beyonce movie called Obsessed. Try again poster.
Re: How Should A Partner Reply To Flirt by heroes1983(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Sounds like a hollywood movie script matterfact it sounds like the Beyonce movie called Obsessed. Try again poster.
I actually saw that obsessed movie only after i made this post. So i am actually not making this up.
ThoniaSlim:

Sometimes I wonder why some dudes are so foolish! You made it obvious that you were engaged and she still ignored that?

ANd now his considering postponing his wedding plans with his fiancee for some cheap backside?

Or does he think this sort of woman won't be flirting with other men? Or won't cheat on him with another dude?

Its his fiancee I pity. . .to be stuck with such a twit!
He did not postpone his wedding for anyone's backside, he did it cos he thought he was not yet ready for marriage cos he thought he had not disciplined himself good enough for the upcoming surge. Some people dont get into marriage just cos others do it, you know.
agathamari:

if she continues to flirt with a man knowing he is in a relationship then yes he has every right to be rude since cordial methods of discouraging her obviously dont work
I can feel the heat in your heart, dear. But remember she was a client and he was in the office. Certain actions in a work place irrespective of how right they may seem at that instance would warrant disciplinary actions from the ogas.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Wants To Move In With Me! Help? / She Said No In A Public Place on vals eve (with Video) / Weeding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.