Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

When Is Your Happiest Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is Your Happiest Day (1599 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Your Happiest Day by rubi(f): 7:15pm On May 07, 2008
My girl friend gave birth to a baby boy after seven years of marriage and she told me that she cannot say which one is the happiest day of her life whether the day she got married or the day she has her baby. Please men and women which side una dee
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by Spermdrops(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2008
Too many to count.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by Cadet(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2008
Both will be my happiest day, just that one will come earlier than the other
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 1:25am On May 08, 2008
First of all , for the fact tha am alive is a happy thing to me and the second happiest thing that has ever happened to me was when i saw my PHOTOCOPY coming into the world ! Check mi profile to see what i mean .  grin
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by 4Him1(m): 1:37am On May 08, 2008
beautiful daughter you got there bigfather.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 1:45am On May 08, 2008
Thanks my brother !
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by 4Him1(m): 1:55am On May 08, 2008
When i have my first child. Hopefully its a girl too. tongue
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 2:40am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

When i have my first child. Hopefully its a girl too. tongue

Initially when we went for the scan and i was told it was a girl; meeeennn you should have been there to see the reaction on my face, i was sad all through that week cause i dreamt of having a boy as my first child but i got it all wrong. I was overwhelmed with happiness when i saw her coming out of her mum, i had to carry her with blood stains all over her like that. She is my small wife for now,so attached to me that we go almost everywhere toghether !  grin
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by 4Him1(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2008
eyah pele bigfather. grin At least u're happy now.
Funny enough i prefer females . . . if i get a boy it would be a bonus.
I'm not much bothered about culture as such, a child is a child to me so long as its mine.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 2:51am On May 08, 2008
Hmmmm, not really as a culture thing per say but all i just wanted then was a boy but i got a girl in a boy's form. She is really a TOMBOY ! grin
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by 4Him1(m): 2:54am On May 08, 2008
she has the mischievous look. She looks a bit like my cousin, she's cute. hmmm u must be a happy father, i cant wait.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 3:10am On May 08, 2008
And funny enough she is just 2yrs but na AGBA ! Am so happy o ! Fatherhood is just too sweet,don't worry you'll get there. wink

1 Like

Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by 4Him1(m): 3:13am On May 08, 2008
bros amen o.
Each time i see other people's kids i just wish i could have one too. Bros take care of her and her mother very well o. You be real chairman.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 3:15am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

bros amen o.
Each time i see other people's kids i just wish i could have one too. Bros take care of her and her mother very well o. You be real chairman.
Thanks man, yours too is on the way ! grin
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by rubi(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2008
My question is the day couples got married and the day couples have their first child which one is their happiest day in life?
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by JoyceAgim(f): 2:22am On May 10, 2008
both.but most especially the day i'll carry ma own baby in ma hands.d pains of bringing forth the baby and the joy of motherhood.i can't wait to experience that.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by Nobody: 3:14am On May 10, 2008
The day I'll hold my baby in my arms
JoyceAgim:

both.but most especially the day i'll carry ma own baby in ma hands.d pains of bringing forth the baby and the joy of motherhood.i can't wait to experience that.

Me too.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by mohawkchic(f): 2:35am On May 11, 2008
rubi:

My question is the day couples got married and the day couples have their first child which one is their happiest day in life?

~The Latter for me,without a doubt!!

~There's this notion Your wedding day is suppose to be the "happiest day" of your life but realistically there's always something there to dampen that joy maybe just a lil bit,in my case it was the thought my dada wasnt alive to see that moment so even thu I was happy i married the man i love and want to spend the rest of my life with ,Happy everything turned out Just the way i wanted it on my Big~day,it wasn't the Happiest day of my life!! grin

~When i held my son for the first time however, i was the Happiest woman Alive!!! It was THE HAPPIEST DAY for both me N hubby. . . . No moment was more precious to me than that moment,i was estatic,cudnt belive i'd actually brought a child into the world,thats a part of me and my hubby!! A truly blessed Moment,i thank God everyday i see my child!!

~Those two moments are always precious for a couple,one you get to Experience in the presence of friends N family the other is Experienced by the couple,its special but i suppose the scale of happiness is determined by the individuals !!

~@ Bigfather Your Lil' girl has got such a mischievous grin,Gorgeous,I can just tell you're a proud daddy!!
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by bigfather(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2008
~@ Bigfather Your Lil' girl has got such a mischievous grin,Gorgeous,I can just tell you're a proud daddy!!
[quote][/quote]

You are right my sister ! grin
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by elizabetta(f): 3:57pm On May 13, 2008
The day i became a Christian.
Re: When Is Your Happiest Day by ima1(f): 7:08am On May 14, 2008
I'm sure mine will be when i get pregnant n have a kid. i thought the day i got married will be my happiest day, but sadly it wasn't cuz i got pissed off on my wedding day and couldn't wait for everything to be over. but i can't wait to have a baby that i will love with all my heart n give him/her all the Love a mother can offer.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Wahala / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / ‘I Got HIV While Looking For A Child’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.