Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You (1853 Views)

What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? / 8 Definite Signs Your Woman Truly Loves You / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by albridge(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2008
how do you know if a woman really loves you. women are full of pretense and it can be difficult to tell their true intentions.
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 07, 2008
use a love detector and detect,simple
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

lol. . . . grin grin grin grin grin

@poster

Ask and ye shall be given ---- the bible grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by Cadet(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2008
I, the Love Doctor, have no answer for that right now embarassed
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by donpapa(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

End of discussion cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by albridge(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2008
i actually expected better and more serious responses to this post than i am getting especially from the women. it seems that women just like to joke with everything (but their husbands) and i think they should change that attitude.
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by frank316(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2008
the best way to know when a woman loves you is to cheat on her. if she forgives you and stays, then she love you,
if she leaves you, you let her go and get another lady who will love you
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by albridge(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2008
the best way to know when a woman loves you is to cheat on her. if she forgives you and stays, then she love you,
if she leaves you, you let her go and get another lady who will love you

this is some serious advice o! but i wonder\.\.\.\.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by tngtech(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2008
@poster

having sex with her everyday, grin wink cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by darmys(f): 2:18pm On May 08, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

having sex with her everyday, grin wink cheesy

Bros chop knuckles grin
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You by tngtech(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2008
darmy$:

Bros chop knuckles grin

i dey feel u.

(1) (Reply)

Hw Will U Feel When Ur Best Friend Dates Ur Ex. / : Download 101 Romantic Ideas Free: / When Does A Woman Become Desperate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.