Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP (27864 Views)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP / Photo: Wike Arrested By Efcc In 2008 For Stealing Over N4bn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jst passingby...bt i must say,dis z a bunch 0f crap...mtchew
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Jibsonified(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
NONSENSE.... MTCHEEEEEEEWWW
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by peleson: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nonsense!! I tot it was a better arrest
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by tellwisdom: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
If i hadnt read the full story, i wld have been spreading rumour everywhere that minister of education was arrested, not knowing it was all a friendly joke betwn these two officials. ..this moderator must have been licking ogogoro lately angry
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Van snickers: This is the most Ret@rded thing I've read today.
For me, this is the most ret@rded thing i have read this year.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by theripper3: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
95% percent of nairalanders would hiss after reading this utter nonsense.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
capip120: Nairaland which kind torry una dey come post for here? Is this supposed to be a joke or what haba! I tire for una oohsad if u guys don't have any gud op or admin staffs u tell us! Wat is all these story about? For geting the mind boggling and pertinent:>stories u are supposed to post here. D oda day i was seeing something like tonto dike without makeup, rita dominic without makeup, pics of wizkid's sister, wizkid drinking why operating his laptop and so many oda useless stories dat don't deserve to make headlines makes it! Why in nairaland of all website i thought u guys ought to b unique. Chai! Lekwaa' ha oge mee' gi fum na anya' u guys need to scrutinize ur workforce and fishout any op performing below par. kiss
U on point
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Abuklaw(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
And d estimated 160 million Nigerians expected sumtin postive 2 emanate of ARSE HOLE ROCK, (d greatest illusion in d history of man) TRANSFORMATION AGENDA PART TWO
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Is this kind of Aki & Pawpaw or d moni they stole was too much?
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by papaejima1: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
This story takes the cake for the Stupidest most inane posting on Nairaland.

Even the person who put it on front page has a dry sense of humour.

Damn! My MB wasted!
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Elijah348(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
undecided
texaco1: when u have money and power ,u will start behaving funny
undecided
texaco1: when u have money and power ,u will start behaving funny
undecided ...
You've said it all
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by blackbeau1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ op, i'd love to know what version of weed you are smoking.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by youthmustwork: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Stupid MODs.
I dnt care if i am blocked. Tired of nairaland
My sleep wested.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Zet72(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
This trash should be in joke section,& whoever posted this garbage on front page should have his/ her head examined....smh
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by vanbonattel: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hoping they beat him black and blue like the police beat a common barrow pusher who scratches the car of a big man on the road.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by 4Kemzy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
mehn this your story is kinda absurd... whats d point in dis reportage.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by creserve: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Can their discussion be on Amaechi and the state legislators travails in the hands of the police in Rivers State of recent?Considering the fact that the minister is GEJ's hatchet man !
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by ndiuwa: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wats IGP? Part of computer?
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by kasconi: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Decryptor(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
What sort of joke is this? The Minister is a jerk...the IGP is a bigger jerk...the poster of this thread is an undecided and the mods who put it on FP lipsrsealed
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Tattooboy: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
arseholewood movie scene.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by MaziOmenuko: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2013
Rule number 8: Don't post false information on nairaland

I guess the rules was a joke then; since false info is being moved to the frontpage instead of the jokes section.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by adino(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm, make Wike no try dat stint with Ihejerika o, because b4 his hand touches oga COAS those ADC go don perform accidental brushing
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2013
LMAOOOOOOO grin

Nigeria is a joke yo grin

When there's no more need to worry about money, rich ppl find the silliest tactic a habit.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2013
Wait, so this hread is a joke? angry
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by ekubear1: 1:08am On Jun 16, 2013
What kind of useless thread is this?
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Shobayo Emma: maybe it's mistake
Always read an article before commenting undecided
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by FILEBE(m): 4:38am On Jun 16, 2013
@op. Na nollywood b dis jor! Na Osuofia b Mr Wike while Mr Ibu na d IGP.
D film neva come out
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 16, 2013
agree with you, these mods are somtin else...don't worry another site is coming soon!

youth must work: Stupid MODs.
I dnt care if i am blocked. Tired of nairaland
My sleep wested.
Re: Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP by olabismal(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Their friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) / Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.