Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (65190 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
omotayos01: S3 mini jst 4 gaming, browsing, readin frm pdf, shud i go 4 it and do knw any authorise samsung dealer in computer vilage
Yea.... Go to microstation at computer village.... There's a samsung stand there
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by omotayos01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
sheelay:
Yea.... Go to microstation at computer village.... There's a samsung stand there
sori 4 my question again jare, is slot nt authorise samsung phone seller and wat abt afordable phones
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
omotayos01:
sori 4 my question again jare, is slot nt authorise samsung phone seller and wat abt afordable phones
They're retailers.... Being authorised distributor is different.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by RedCard1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Helo Uncle Sheelay, I have been making researches on Nokia Lumia 520...d phone has been recieving some negative reviews online. People said google chrome n opera mini can't be downloaded into L520. Some said it's not easy to download songs with L520.. Do u think these reviews are true? Pls tnx as I await ur reply. I like downloading songs with my phone. Google chrome and opera mini are my best pals.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Red_Card: Helo Uncle Sheelay, I have been making researches on Nokia Lumia 520...d phone has been recieving some negative reviews online. People said google chrome n opera mini can't be downloaded into L520. Some said it's not easy to download songs with L520.. Do u think these reviews are true? Pls tnx as I await ur reply. I like downloading songs with my phone. Google chrome and opera mini are my best pals.
I've not used d Lumia b4, in fact the last time I used a Nokia smartphone was 2yrs ago.... If the dates of the reviews are recent, they're proudly existing, but if they r not recent, it's proudly early phone bugs, n would have been corrected thru firmware updates.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ps3o(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2013
i'm planning 2 get an android phone.but i'm yet undecided on d one to order between infinix buzz and tecno q1.one of my aim is to get whatsapp run on either of d two phones.pls,advise!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Keep up the Good work here brother.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by abeebahmed(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2013
Pls, which of these phones is advisable to buy. And how much can I get the london used of each. Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Deblow: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2013
To be frank, am a phone freak. I also believe ur measure of enjoyment of ur hard earned money is using it to get what pleases ur heart and makes u happy. I currently own a Samsung galaxy s3 and note 2 both bought brand new. After reading through the preview of s4 I intend buying it also very very soon. Pls tell me the reasons based on ur experience of the phone compared to the other two, why I should buy the s4. Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 3:16am On Jul 11, 2013
ps3o: i'm planning 2 get an android phone.but i'm yet undecided on d one to order between infinix buzz and tecno q1.one of my aim is to get whatsapp run on either of d two phones.pls,advise!
Both r gud phones n both runs whatsapp.... So, just make ur choice

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 3:24am On Jul 11, 2013
leunamme93: Keep up the Good work here brother.
Tnx bro.... Honoured to have u here.... Hope you'd always come in here to give ur expertise views..... U no say u be my boss na.... 'android anyone tinz' smiley
leunamme93: Keep up the Good work here brother.
Tnx bro.... Honoured to have u here.... Hope you'd always come in here to give ur expertise views..... U no say u be my boss na.... 'android anyone tinz'
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ahmmyreal(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2013
sheelay:
How much?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2013
sheelay:
Tnx bro.... Honoured to have u here.... Hope you'd always come in here to give ur expertise views..... U no say u be my boss na.... 'android anyone tinz' smiley
Tnx bro.... Honoured to have u here.... Hope you'd always come in here to give ur expertise views..... U no say u be my boss na.... 'android anyone tinz'
oga ke, if you check your back na me dey there ready to do wetin you send me
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2013
leunamme93:
oga ke, if you check your back na me dey there ready to do wetin you send me
See jonzing..... U wey fit make my fone disappear with just some clicks on ur own fone....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by tyoasue: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2013
good day, please can i get clarity on the difference between an andriod phone and a tablet? i am a bit confused which will be preferable to buy? i already have a bb but need something a can do video calls with
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
tyoasue: good day, please can i get clarity on the difference between an andriod phone and a tablet? i am a bit confused which will be preferable to buy? i already have a bb but need something a can do video calls with
The difference is there to see, tablets have bigger screens than phones, and most often than not, perform same functions.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheelay:
See jonzing..... U wey fit make my fone disappear with just some clicks on ur own fone....
na so I good reach? am astonished.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Oluwashegzy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheelay:
4 dat ur budget, e go hard o
ok, like how much should i budget for that kind fone?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by jabbatings: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheelay:
I've not used d Lumia b4, in fact the last time I used a Nokia smartphone was 2yrs ago.... If the dates of the reviews are recent, they're proudly existing, but if they r not recent, it's proudly early phone bugs, n would have been corrected thru firmware updates.....

Nokia has drifted away from the Symbian platform and has now embraced Windows with it's Lumia range. It's still in the early stages such that if you're coming from the giant platforms( iOs, android) you'll be hugely dissappointed by the paucity of apps and customization.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Valto(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deblow: To be frank, am a phone freak. I also believe ur measure of enjoyment of ur hard earned money is using it to get what pleases ur heart and makes u happy. I currently own a Samsung galaxy s3 and note 2 both bought brand new. After reading through the preview of s4 I intend buying it also very very soon. Pls tell me the reasons based on ur experience of the phone compared to the other two, why I should buy the s4. Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by RedCard1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gud PM. I just saw Samsung Galaxy Quattro Grand and Micromax Canvas HD online. Pls do u think diz phones are in Naija already? How much would they cost?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Red_Card: Gud PM. I just saw Samsung Galaxy Quattro Grand and Micromax Canvas HD online. Pls do u think diz phones are in Naija already? How much would they cost?
I don't think so....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2013
Very clean galaxy s2 for sale..... In excellent condition for sale.... 38k
White n very clean samsung galaxy s3 mini for sale.... 36k.....
I reside in lagos.... Call 08035218309 or WhatsApp 08028954477
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by RedCard1(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2013
sheelay:
I don't think so....
but do u think they would be in Naija anytime soon?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2013
Red_Card: but do u think they would be in Naija anytime soon?
Can't say....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ahmmyreal(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2013
which should i get? htc one x or galaxy s3?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by smartnoni(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2013
sheelay:
Haven't used any of them b4, maybe u should try d Q1
tecno Q1 is beta
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ahmmyreal(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
anybody wan sell s3?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Faalo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yungbitz: I nid a fairly used android fone upgradable to ics 4.0,ova 512RAM,1Ghz processor,5mp n front camera,1400mah ba3 and wit a budget of 23k..which is ideal??
I gat htc g2 4g if u no mind wit cool applications let's chat on whatsap 08066233585
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Faalo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
I av a deal 2 buy htc g2 from one guy 22k, I wanna ask hw gud is d phone nd is it a gud deal wit 22k
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
ahmmyreal: anybody wan sell s3?
I have s3 mini..... Do u mind?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Sunglow: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote
author=sheelay]
Tnx boss..... I won't recommend bb at all o..... Android is better.....
For that price, u can get an s2....its a nice fone that u won't ever
regret..... Go for the s2.....you'd be able to personalise it as u
wish.... I give u my word! [/quote].I like d way u answer pples questions,it shows dat u care n u a problem solver.d s2 dat is 4 35k is it used or new?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Infinix Hot 8 (N36,500) Which Should You Buy?(photos) / iNote Mini: A New Android Smartphone From Itel (coming Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.