Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (64991 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by coolsamba(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
kinkie: Hello, i'm so glad bout this thread. I've never used a smart phone. Been used to nokia all my life. I want to start with a bb. But all i have is 18k, can i get a good uk used bb for dat price?? And i don't want any of those old bb model like javelin, storm, pearl, i don't even want curve 1, 2 or 3, and bold one too. Thanks.
I Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̅̇̇̊ a neatly used bold 4 white @ 22k last prize..
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
sheelay:
yea, its working perfectly, but not with accessories, thats d last price .....its cheap nah....ask for the UK used price around.
buyin it 48k, then plus accessories will add up to 50+, isnt it better i save more money and go for a new one wch is arnd 66k? do u think a new one ll be better than dat one u hv or is it just a waste of cash to buy a new one? and pls, what accessories does a new one come with?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
very neat HTC desire HD for sale....its in perfect working condition ......23k.......call 08035218309, or whatsapp 08028954477.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
very neat black bb bold 5for sale....its in perfect working condition ......33k.......call 08035218309, or whatsapp 08028954477.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
vivichocs: buyin it 48k, then plus accessories will add up to 50+, isnt it better i save more money and go for a new one wch is arnd 66k? do u think a new one ll be better than dat one u hv or is it just a waste of cash to buy a new one? and pls, what accessories does a new one come with?
comes with just a charger n earpiece, and of course, the manual that u might never read, I know I don't .....but personally, I prefer uk used phones to new here in Nigeria ...reasons being that even the new ones here have a touch of 'china'.....I've. bought a brand new fone from slots, and had to return.it cos it switches off itself, had to wait for about a month+ before it was repaired.cos they refuse to give me.a replacement for a phone I bought just 2days before....same goes for.my nephew too.....that's y I prefer the uk used, cos they r more reliable to me, as.they wont ship inferior
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by RedCard1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hello Uncle Sheelay, I finally got a Nokia Lumia 520 @28k. Men......I can't recommenm dat phone for anyone o. To download song na wahala as I have to connect to PC, connect to dis and dat. To even set song as ringtone na 1st grade wahala. Whatsapp hangs like hell. The only good thing about it is d touch display, d camera is ok even when it lacks LED Flash. Galaxy Core is 40k so I will just sell dis Lumia 520 n get a Galaxy Core by december. I don't think Galaxy Grand Quattro is in Naija...cute phone just like the Galaxy Core. Thanks for helping us here.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Zoest(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
kinkie: Hello, i'm so glad bout this thread. I've never used a smart phone. Been used to nokia all my life. I want to start with a bb. But all i have is 18k, can i get a good uk used bb for dat price?? And i don't want any of those old bb model like javelin, storm, pearl, i don't even want curve 1, 2 or 3, and bold one too. Thanks.

I hv a bold2 4 u, can deal on d #18000, its among few rugged bb's,contact me 08030989796 .
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by muse4blue(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2013
a week old infinix x351 android 4.0 for sale in eleyele ibadan at 12.5k only
call 08062606145[b]a week old infinix x351 android 4.0 for sale in eleyele ibadan at 12.5k only
call 08062606145[/b]a week old infinix x351 android 4.0 for sale in eleyele ibadan at 12.5k only
call 08062606145
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by echezz: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2013
Welldone o. I'm really torn between galaxy s2 and galaxy grand duos. Both devices match my preferred specs. Just concerned abt d prices what is the difference in price for uk used of both and which will u ultimately advice.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by izeprince(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yo man I rili need ur candid advice lyk neva b4.. I have a UK used bold 5, want 2 switch 2 android (htc one x or s3) how do I go abt it?? It shld be a UK used htc or galaxy..
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
booqee: Hi, i'm thinking of getting a bb torch. I would've loved to get a torch2 but due to cost, i'll get a torch 1. So pls tell me, whats the diff btw the two, and how much do they cost. All i know is torch 2 is more expensive dan one. Thanks.
get d touch 1... but if u hav enough cash try and get d tourch 2...
i dnt really do bb stuffs.. but my sis who uses d touch1 enjoys her device..
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Yungbitz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
My S2 inner screen has a crack...Hw much would it cost 2change a galaxy S2's screen??
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Pimples(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
I urgently need a battery for my
galaxy S2. As the follow come
battery has expired and is
performing poorly. However I
discovered that there is a Higher
capacity/extended battery for
the Phone.
Please any idea where I can get
it or the normal one. And what
is the price?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Pimples: I urgently need a battery for my
the Phone.
is the price?
computer village......don't know the price.....

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Johnboy95(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Bro...can i buy any b.b 4 d price of 25k and wat type.....new one
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Johnboy95: Bro...can i buy any b.b 4 d price of 25k and wat type
you'd get torch one or two, curve 4 or 7 too....just check around Nairaland forums
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Rogbese(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2013
Research in Motion, owners of blackberry, have put their company up for sale. Blackberry is fast going the way of Symbian.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ps3o(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Any touch and type android wt d price btw 10k and 14k?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
ps3o: Any touch and type android wt d price btw 10k and 14k?
what do u mean by touch n type?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pimples: I urgently need a battery for my
the Phone.
is the price?
its a 3500mah battery, it last longer than the normal battery but it makes the sleek phone heavier when compared to it former self. Best buy is that you get yourself another battery preferably a uk used battery but if you dont mind the weight, then get the double cell battery.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
ps3o: Any touch and type android wt d price btw 10k and 14k?
an htc (desire z) g2 would be ideal for that price though its a slide.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
My Boss how far sir?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
u r d boss!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
sheelay: u r d boss!
that won na undastatement o, how u dey na?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
leunamme93: that won na undastatement o, how u dey na?
I dey loyal o.....my oga
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Pimples(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2013
leunamme93: its a 3500mah battery, it last longer than the normal battery but it makes the sleek phone heavier when compared to it former self. Best buy is that you get yourself another battery preferably a uk used battery but if you dont mind the weight, then get the double cell battery.
I'm very interested. Please how do I get it. Where can I buy it?
Thanks in advance
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by SamConquer(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice Job here Sheelay and the rest...Between a Samsung S2 and S3,which is More 'Pocketable' and Sheelay and the rest, which Internet Browsing Subscription do You Guys use for Your Android.Since the Mtn Stuf is wiped...
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2013
Pimples:
I'm very interested. Please how do I get it. Where can I buy it?
Thanks in advance
have got 1 that i was using for my s2, its still available.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2013
SamConquer: Nice Job here Sheelay and the .....??Between a Samsung S2 and S3,which is More 'Pocketable'
The samsung S2 is more pocket friendly when compared in size than the samsung s3. I guess that the only place the s2 beats the s3.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2013
SamConquer: Sheelay and the ....??, which Internet Browsing Subscription do You Guys use for Your Android.Since the Mtn Stuf is wiped...
i think you should just go for the airtel bis 2gb month plan.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2013
leunamme93: have got 1 that i was using for my s2, its still available.
How much do u wanna sell it, abi na dash u go dash me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.