Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (65783 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by yvy1(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guys, between the Samsung Galaxy Grand and the S4 mini duos which is better? A friend of mine is of the opinion that because Samsung Nigeria does not offer after-market support for the S4 mini duos(it is not officially sold in nigeria), it is not worth getting. What say ye?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Kermarl8x(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Pls whc one wud u recommend btwn gionee P2, Opsson ivo6622 or any other device under 16K?
M not a game but a browsin, muzic and whatsapp freak
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by giye111(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ma bosses...pls ur guy needs a 1gig ram with a gud display android fone... For 17k to 20k#broke dude# recommend a fone for me pls
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by inikamoze(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Guys..would you prefer I buy a used Bold 2/Bold 3 or a Gionee P2?? I am looking at minimizing costs but still having a smart phone to aid my growing business....but I would want the gurus to advice on which is better.

Tnx y'all
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Spanishmario(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2013
inikamoze: Guys..would you prefer I buy a used Bold 2/Bold 3 or a Gionee P2?? I am looking at minimizing costs but still having a smart phone to aid my growing business....but I would want the gurus to advice on which is better.
Tnx y'all
Gionee P2

Kermarl8x: Pls whc one wud u recommend btwn gionee P2, Opsson ivo6622 or any other device under 16K?
M not a game but a browsin, muzic and whatsapp freak
gionee p2

yvy1: Guys, between the Samsung Galaxy Grand and the S4 mini duos which is better? A friend of mine is of the opinion that because Samsung Nigeria does not offer after-market support for the S4 mini duos(it is not officially sold in nigeria), it is not worth getting. What say ye?
Samsung galaxy grand
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Jiganakala: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
for a budget of between 16 - 18k, which adroid phone will you recommend and why? honest review please. Just the browsing, music, facebook, whatsapp freak not much of gaming
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Spanishmario(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jiganakala: for a budget of between 16 - 18k, which adroid phone will you recommend and why? honest review please. Just the browsing, music, facebook, whatsapp freak not much of gaming
Gionee P2 or tecno P5 IMO
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Jiganakala: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Spanishmario:
Gionee P2 or tecno P5 IMO

Thanks. I have been reading reviews and comparison based on that budget and everything had been directed to those 2 phones you suggested. Since I have to choose one of the two, which will you advise? sorry to bother you
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Spanishmario(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jiganakala:

Thanks. I have been reading reviews and comparison based on that budget and everything had been directed to those 2 phones you suggested. Since I have to choose one of the two, which will you advise? sorry to bother you
gionee p2
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by jboy01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls i need a phone with at least 4.0 inches screen, good battery, am not a gaming type, so i think 512meg ram and above should be ok. But i love flashing custom rom. My budget is 18k. Or should i just go for tecno p5 and forget cusrom rom?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
who has idea about how good "lg optimus g pro" is?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2014
pls wat can u say abt TM5?
the camera flash, does it lag while browsing or playing games?
wat abt its ba3?
kindly contribute ur own quota.
tanx soooooo much......
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by abiolag(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
yvy1: Guys, between the Samsung Galaxy Grand and the S4 mini duos which is better? A friend of mine is of the opinion that because Samsung Nigeria does not offer after-market support for the S4 mini duos(it is not officially sold in nigeria), it is not worth getting. What say ye?
Galaxy grand all d way. Dat fone is awesome. Been using it for months nw and neva had any problem. Running 4.2.2 on it wit pyramid k3, u will neva regret going for it

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by kaze4blues(m): 5:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Kindly help out.

I intend to buy a new smart phone not more than 35k this month.

Which fones can I go for?

I don't play games on fone. Just normal internet surfing, music etc.

Tecno is excluded...I'm not interested in buy tecno or other low budget china fones.

Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ican2020: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Please I need suggestion on what phone to buy that has:

Great camera for amazing picture (because I love beautiful pictures)
Good battery life
Great internal memory
And easy transfer of infos with pc

Note: forget games and brand (I don't like brands but I love great quality)

Budget below 30k
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by theogabriel: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls, is Tecno S3 a good phone to buy? I will use it for anything but not for playing games; I don't play games. I like GPS, video call, music, then others.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by physise(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
kaze4blues: Kindly help out.

I intend to buy a new smart phone not more than 35k this month.

Which fones can I go for?

I don't play games on fone. Just normal internet surfing, music etc.

Tecno is excluded...I'm not interested in buy tecno or other low budget china fones.

Thanks
galaxy core
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by theogabriel: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
The rate at which nairalanders are advertising their Tecno P5 for sale is really making me afraid of buying it.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
theogabriel: The rate at which nairalanders are advertising their Tecno P5 for sale is really making me afraid of buying it.

Funny av not seen anyone..... If not that i need d money badly.. I dnt feel too gd bout selling it... Tiz a qud fone for dat price
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Zedman(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Where and for how much can i get a nexus 5.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by yubiman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls, i need to get an andriod phone with a good battery life and processor for like 35-40k. I'm a big fan of games and music. I was thinking about tecno phantom A+ but I'm not so sure. Pls advise me guys.
Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by tygaweezy(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2014
blackberry is also a smart phone yeah?.... so am plannin on sellin ma gionee infinity+ for a blackberry bold 5,i dnt play games on ma fone @all jux browsin nd it costs me alota money,so i wana switch 2 bb...... subscribe nd 4get ma sorrow., advice z welcumd plz
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by theogabriel: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Olalexy1:

Funny av not seen anyone..... If not that i need d money badly.. I dnt feel too gd bout selling it... Tiz a qud fone for dat price

Go to Tecno P5 discussion thread you will see many!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by babsalux09(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2014
is HTC Amaze a good buy
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by onedebos: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Guys where on earth is the nigerian Krishna store?

I don google am tire. Abeg make person bail me out.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ali700: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2014

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ali700: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by tydd(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Guys..pls I need a good android fone with 5'' screen,1G Ram wit a very good camera....I can still spare up to 35k max.
Am still considering tecno a+..any better choice?...it must be a new fone...thanx
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Sleak89: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
please guys, why do people hate gionee elife e6 this much? I need someone to please give me a detailed answer to this question apart from the well documented poor battery. Some say it lags but on what occassion and how freaquently does it lag and how bad are these lags? Or is it coz people thought it would be better than tecno and it turned out not so different ? Also, how is it compared to tecno phantom a3? Don't think i've read a single positive about the phone? Also how long can the battery go? Also what about the app launcher issue?also, how diffferentis nexus 4? I need these things coz i like gionee e6 and i do not wwanna buy palufo! PLEASE HELP guys! I really need it i beg you guys
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Perfectly working Samsung galaxy note2 N7100 available for swap with a q10, and the person must be willing to act little cash to the q10. If interested, call or whatsapp 08035218309
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by blizoj: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hey guys wich android fone can i get within 17k to 20k with 1gb ram nd 4inch screen nd camera of above 5mp

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / Need To Get Back An Important Deleted Text Message On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.