Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot (11468 Views)

FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu / Lightning Sets NNPC Depot On Fire / New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by papaejima1: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Who are these people fooling?

1. Terrorists with weapons and bombs uncovered in Lagos

2. They were lodged at Bayelsa Govt Guest House

3. Ihejirika came out with plot and method employed and attributed to bokoharam

4. Bokoharam is known always to take ownership of its targets and to followup on aborted plots. Boko never owned the Lagos plot and never followed up on it.

5. MEND used the plot and method earlier revealed by Ihejirika

We are not fools in SW. It is obvious where everything is headed.
Mr wise guy, did BH deny, repudiate or counter Ihejirika's claims?
Maybe I missed that.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Mjjordan(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
luchy34: Let the war begin!!, oops I have an idea, MEND vs BOKO H. Who wins! Hahaaa, this country is just getting crazier by the day!
lol...reminds me of a question from my last paper....MEND VS BOKO HARAM,discus wit respect to man-environment relationshp...
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Cocodiva: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
This is what happens when you pay idle militants salary. They keep holding you to ransome.Its never going to stop cos they'l keep demanding for more. Nigeria at its best... Smh
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by otunbacymbal(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
another season film again...boko haram don dey die down small small
Mend Millitant won start there own again...and there Chief spokeman
will said I TRUST MY PEOPLE..Everything just Dey happen in dis i
have no shoe regime
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by sandra5: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Our help is in the Name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by clemmonce(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: The original Mend has ceasefire long time ago. This group is a copy cat of the original Mend. Pls note that we the people of SS/SE will never do anything evil to frustrate our son GEJ.
our son indeed
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by ichidodo: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mend is a pressure group not a terrorist organization.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
[color=#006600][quote author=omokayode9258] ...The two religions group which are christian sect Mend and d Islamic sect Boko haram... Pls Mend is not a Christian sect because they do not seek to establish a Christian kingdom unlike BH who seek to establish a sharia Nation.

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
jjcbuthot:

You are wrong man... Only Boko Haram is a terrorist group. MEND is not a terrorist group because they are fighting for all Nigerians.
I agree.
Armed robbers too are fighting and killing Nigerians for all Nigerians
Kidnappers are fighting all Nigerians for all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: Pls Mend is not a Christian sect because they do not seek to establish a Christian kingdom unlike BH who seek to establish a sharia Nation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1257460/mend-threatens-bomb-mosques-assasinate
MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by collynzo2(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
automaticcarzz: MEND= Terrorist group
Boko Haram= Terrorist group

I am waiting for SS/SE hypocrites to disagree with me.
Here is the difference between your boko haram and mend:
The public is hereby
advised to maintain a safe distance from such
vehicles as they can explode anytime and
anywhere.

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
ichidodo: Mend is a pressure group not a terrorist organization.
Amnesty International or Greenpeace
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=omokayode9258] ...Atrocities being committed by the two religions group which are christian sect Mend and the Islamic sect Boko haram... Mend are not fighting to establish a Christian kingdom unlike BH who seek to establish a Sharia Nation.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Bright2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
FG, pls recruit more soldiers now as we might need their services soonest. grin
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by omokayode9258(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600]
tnks 4 ur respns. Do d muslims support BH actn or hv u eva seen any islamic scholars comn out to suprt dis useles pple's actn. Bt stil d ignoramus abusd islam in retaliatn to BH actns jst cos they were viewd to be muslims. Likwis d Mend ar christians nd they ar follown d christinity doctrn in delivrn dr plans. So al of them ar terrorist nd besids, seems u dnt even knw d meanin of terorst. Pls chek ur dic to be sure of what i meant by caln them terorst
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:
Yes, but not with the intention to establish a Christian kingdom. Besides they are merely reacting to BH wicked attacks.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
omokayode9258: tnks 4 ur respns. Do d muslims support BH actn or hv u eva seen any islamic scholars comn out to suprt dis useles pple's actn. Bt stil d ignoramus abusd islam in retaliatn to BH actns jst cos they were viewd to be muslims. Likwis d Mend ar christians nd they ar follown d christinity doctrn in delivrn dr plans. So al of them ar terrorist nd besids, seems u dnt even knw d meanin of terorst. Pls chek ur dic to be sure of what i meant by caln them terorst

Please sir could you please write well for old people like us to comprehend.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by omokayode9258(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600]
is dr islamic kingdm too. Bh ar on dr own nt 4 islam
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by ichidodo: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:
Amnesty International or Greenpeace
Who are we to brand terroists a bunch of criminals coming together and working together with a goal in mind that will benefit the greater populace especially the voiceless. That is Mend and not Bokoharam.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: Yes, but not with the intention to establish a Christian kingdom. Besides they are merely reacting to BH wicked attacks

So let us see

The soldiers prepare the place and the Evangelicals move in. Several years hence they will be talking about how peacefully Christianity was spread in Iraq

http://www.alternet.org/story/147513/how_american_right-wing_christians_are_waging_%27spiritual_warfare%27_in_northern_iraq

In September 2003, just four months after US forces took down Saddam Hussein's regime, 350 evangelical pastors and church leaders assembled in Kirkuk, where they were warmly welcomed by Massoud Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Regional Government. At that gathering, George Grant, a leader of Servant Group International, the evangelical organization in Nashville that set up the chain of Christian schools, declared that "[s]Jesus Christ is Lord over all things; He is Lord over every Mullah, every Ayatollah, every Imam, and every Mahdi pretender; He is Lord over the whole of the earth, even Iraq![/s]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/22/AR2005062202335.html
"The way the preachers arrived here . . . with soldiers . . . was not a good thing," said Baghdad's Roman Catholic archbishop, Jean Sleiman. "I think they had the intention that they could convert Muslims, though Christians didn't do it here for 2,000 years." "In the end," Sleiman said, "they are seducing Christians from other churches."
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by siraj1402(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
jjcbuthot:

You are wrong man... Only Boko Haram is a terrorist group. MEND is not a terrorist group because they are fighting for all Nigerians.

Which of Nigerians are they fighting for mumu.They they are fighting for Nigerians and Dokubo have such a huge mansion in PH and ABJ.

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
omokayode9258: tnks 4 ur respns. Do d muslims support BH actn or hv u eva seen any islamic scholars comn out to suprt dis useles pple's actn.
U muslims protest whenever Mohammed is insulted and yet refused to protest against BH
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Why are the muslims always like this?
MEND is now a christian sect?

They gave reasons for their fight- eventhough its useless, what's the reason for boko haram killing ppl?

@ OP, this proves that Okah was actually guilty as charged, he should have been sentenced to death and the militancy squashed. Would have saved d day
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
ichidodo: Who are we to brand terroists a bunch of criminals coming together and working together with a goal in mind that will benefit the greater populace especially the voiceless. That is Mend and not Bokoharam.

Criminals are fighting for the "voiceless"?
How are they fighting for the "voiceless"
Please where did you read from them that that is their agenda? I will appreciate link
And How have they benefitted the "voiceless" since they started fighting?
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by mu2sa2: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
We have been saying it on this forum that MEND poses greater security risk than boko haram. Boko haram never had support on the ground, unlike MEND which is infact been used by the powers that be to intimidate the country. The chickens are coming home to roost.

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
iv4fb: Why are the muslims always like this?
MEND is now a christian sect?

They gave reasons for their fight- eventhough its useless, what's the reason for boko haram killing ppl?

@ OP, this proves that Okah was actually guilty as charged, he should have been sentenced to death and the militancy squashed. Would have saved d day

Why are christians also like this

Here is a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1257460/mend-threatens-bomb-mosques-assasinate

If MEND attack mosques and christians say it is ok, then you guys believe that ALL muslims are BH members
I don't believe that Rev King represents true Christianity
But no Christian should deny that MEND is a terror group because that term is use for anyone using violence to achieve political objective

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
jjcbuthot:

so mend is now,

Movement for the
Emancipation of
Nigerian and her
Developments?

U dey mad!
Dem be terrorists. If jona no go dey bias, make he carry JTF go replicate the way peace is now being enforced up north
undecided

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by livapul86(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
collynzo2: Here is the difference between your boko haram and mend:
The public is hereby
advised to maintain a safe distance from such
vehicles as they can explode anytime and
anywhere.
This has to be one of the most Re..tarded statements ever made. How do you define safe distance? Unfortunately, i work in an environment that is littered with tankers since petroleum depots adorn the vicinity. The only safe distance for me is to stay at home, shebi make i no go work agan??
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] Yes, but not with the intention to establish a Christian kingdom. Besides they are merely reacting to BH wicked attacks.

Christians want a Christian Kingdom too.
1. Plateau is officially a Christian state

The governor who was represented by his Special Adviser on Religious Affairs, Rev. Choji Gyang said: “We keep asking ourselves why Plateau State is in crises. Why they are against Plateau is because we call ourselves Plateau the Christian state. And Islam is a very strong religion in the northern part of the country. So for Plateau to come out to say it is a Christian state it is against the wishes of those who don’t want any other religion outside Islam in northern Nigeria.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/norths-leaders-behind-plateau-crises-says-jang/

2. the FG has put up a National Christmas Tree in Abuja
3. So when BH is attacking mosques, it will not be wicked?

I cannot see how Muslims who condemn BH would be attacked and it would still be ok
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

So let us see

The soldiers prepare the place and the Evangelicals move in.
Iraq Iran Saudi etc have a large Christian population that are discriminated. So they is nothing fantastic about the 350 pastors.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
livapul86:
This has to be one of the most Re..tarded statements ever made. How do you define safe distance? Unfortunately, i work in an environment that is littered with tankers since petroleum depots adorn the vicinity. The only safe distance for me is to stay at home, shebi make i no go work agan??

100m? 500m? 1km? when 10 tankers are on fire and more are to go?
In short no more petroleum products delivery in the country
And they are fighting for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plot To Rewrite Senate Standing Rules Revealed - The Nation / CJN Trial: Politicians, Top Public Servants Rush To Declare Assets / Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.