Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot (11478 Views)

FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu / Lightning Sets NNPC Depot On Fire / New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] Iraq Iran Saudi etc have a large Christian population that are discriminated. So they is nothing fantastic about the 350 pastors.

Through discrimination, the deputy to Saddam was a Christian!
And pastors accompanying an illegal invasion force is normal in Christian evangelism
Thank you

BTW Muslims are discriminated against in some part of this country.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by jjcbuthot: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

No they are not. They are terrorists too. Both groups should be shut down.

Ok why do people from south east and south south get worked up when anybody from north says Niger Delta militants are terrorist groups too? Is it the same north/south hatred manifesting itself?

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Agbanari ekwensu agbakwuru ajo mmuo. Only God will save us in Nigeria. I pity Gudluck now cos its nt easy to fight ur brother.

I forsee increase in fuel prices soon.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by jjcbuthot: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
siraj1402: Which of Nigerians are they fighting for mumu.They they are fighting for Nigerians and Dokubo have such a huge mansion in PH and ABJ.

My brother, I just wanted to know why some southerners would ask for the head of northerners each time they Niger Delta militants are terrorists too. Is it that, only southerners must call Niger Delta militants terrorist and northerners dont have a right say that? But southerners are free to call boko haram terrorists...
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by siraj1402(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] U muslims protest whenever Mohammed is insulted and yet refused to protest against BH
Is BH their leader or are u a learner?
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Paulonminyi: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
omokayode9258: u ar a bigger fool 4 ur comment. Is dr any reasnable evidence to proof dr senseles nd atrocits bn comitd by d 2 religions group whch ar christian sect Mend nd d Islamic sect Boko haram. Lets cal a spade spade nd stop bn bias. They ar both terrorist group fightn 4 themselvs nd nt nigerians. Al d money dokubo colectd,did he shar it 4 nigerians or use it in buildn mansns 4 himself. Abeg lets try tackln issues d way it suposd to be tackld nd stop bn 1 sided. Al d groups ar terrorist group, they ar nt fightn 4 us bt 4 dr personal intrst. Shikena
D islamic sect Boko haram, Christian sect M.e.n.d and d Pegan sect Ombatse. Am laughin wit a botle of Gout de Diamant
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:
1. Xtians want a Xtian Kingdom too.
Have u ever heard Xtians clamouring 4 d establishment of d Cannon law as the supreme law. Provide source that says Plateau is officially a Xtian State. FG built a National Mosque
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BetaThings: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
siraj1402: Is BH their leader or are u a learner?
Nigerian Christians demonstrate strange ingenuity and creativity
BH has alwsys been condemned by Muslims
MEND has open support here
Are they saying MEND is "Holy Child" and should not be criticised?
When El Rufai tweeted about Jesus, CAN rightly condemned it. They went ahead to threaten him with physical attack
But I cannot see anyone saying CAN should protest the deeds of Rev King
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by mekano1980: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
eGuerrilla:

S
ource
Repent b4 the rought of the soldiers desend on you,you people want to put sand for my president regime.Ogaghi erere unu.You better learn from Boko in maiduguri.(OKU AGAGHI AGWA GI IHE OJI NTI OKE EME)be warned
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
[color=#006600]
BetaThings:
Through discrimination, the deputy to Saddam was a Christian. BTW Muslims are discriminated against in some part of this country.
What is his name and d church he attended. Mention one state muslims are maltreated citing examples
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by tintingz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
[size=16pt]“Operation Touch And Go”[/size] grin
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by eazzzy1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by EasternLeopard: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
[color=#006600]
BetaThings:
1) BH has always been condemned by Muslims.
2) When El Rufai tweeted about Jesus, CAN rightly condemned it. They threaten to physically attack him.
1) Yes, but they neva organize a street protest as they used to do. 2) Source pls

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Phame: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Toktee: Waiting to hear what anti north and anti buhari will say,they said buhari is the leader of bokohallam,who is the leader of Mend?
buhari has always said the truth. U can now understand what he said last time.

1 Like

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Toktee: Waiting to hear what anti north and anti buhari will say,they said buhari is the leader of bokohallam,who is the leader of Mend?

u ma u no sey na Jo Jo na....hehehe....based on their analysis
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
tintingz: [size=16pt]“Operation Touch And Go”[/size] grin
Just like Hit n Run.... grin
tintingz: [size=16pt]“Operation Touch And Go”[/size] grin
Just like Hit n Run....
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by thrugemaster(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Is it that the amnesty payments do not cover these criminals OR every ND criminal syndicate bear the name MEND as a front?
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by SURYSuri(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] What is his name and d church he attended. Mention one state muslims are maltreated citing examples
I am a Muslim that usually visits port Harcourt and every time I pass by even in the market I get discriminated against just because I am a muslim, the people even call me names just for the fact that I am a Muslim.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by kabba7(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=Toktee]Waiting to hear what anti north and anti buhari will say,they said buhari is the leader of bokohallam,who is the leader of Mend

Without any doubt the chief financial ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ spporter of MENDd is GEJ !!!
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by doctorbabs(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
automaticcarzz: MEND= Terrorist group
Boko Haram= Terrorist group

I am waiting for SS/SE hypocrites to disagree with me.

CHRISTIAN Now Don Be Terrorist
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by tripxx: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
automaticcarzz: MEND= Terrorist group
Boko Haram= Terrorist group

I am waiting for SS/SE hypocrites to disagree with me.
while MEND has oil in their backyard BH has nothing but the sahara desert sand. while MEND is been pampered by the govt BH has been blown away like the desert wind.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm!The socalled mend themselves became over hyped warlords when they had the taste dollars from the corrupt system they are supposedly fighting.Like the loud mouth in abuja that looks like a fat up iman.

They pull the strings in the government,and to great extents,decides who gets appointed.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Cityguy: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
As usual, we have left the real issue and derailed to christian vs muslim arguments. Little wonder we have wrong ppl in positions even when intellectually they are bereft! They know what card to play to get us sending our senses on 'French leave'. What MEND is doing is condemnable and this i say strongly. I dont care what their grouse is. Once innocent ppl are targetted and killed, that to me is terrorism. Those tanker drivers and other road users should nt be their headaches, why kill us? For this, I dont support their cause and my take is for them to be given appropriate treatment. Such groups neva learn

2 Likes

Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by automaticcars: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cityguy: As usual, we have left the real issue and derailed to christian vs muslim arguments. Little wonder we have wrong ppl in positions even when intellectually they are bereft! They know what card to play to get us sending our senses on 'French leave'. What MEND is doing is condemnable and this i say strongly. I dont care what their grouse is. Once innocent ppl are targetted and killed, that to me is terrorism. Those tanker drivers and other road users should nt be their headaches, why kill us? For this, I dont support their cause and my take is for them to be given appropriate treatment. Such groups neva learn
Imagine people from SS/SE calling MEND "freedom fighters". Imagine blowing up an oil tanker in the middle of heavy traffic. MEND is a terrorist group as Boko Haram.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by ecnuel: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote
author=omokayode9258] u ar a bigger fool 4 ur comment. Is dr any
reasnable evidence to proof dr senseles nd atrocits bn comitd by d 2
religions group whch ar christian sect Mend nd d Islamic sect Boko
haram. Lets cal a spade spade nd stop bn bias. They ar both terrorist
group fightn 4 themselvs nd nt nigerians. Al d money dokubo colectd,did
he shar it 4 nigerians or use it in buildn mansns 4 himself. Abeg lets
try tackln issues d way it suposd to be tackld nd stop bn 1 sided. Al d
groups ar terrorist group, they ar nt fightn 4 us bt 4 dr personal
intrst. Shikena[The last time I checke, Alhaji Asari Dokubo was still a Moslem]
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Temptee101(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Na dis tin wey una say na country? Smh
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Phame: buhari has always said the truth. U can now understand what he said last time.

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the North were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice.”

..........Buhari.

You call this the truth? Me I call this sycophancy and trying to incite reprisal attacks against innocent people. angry
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by spikeitall: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria will not stop to amaze me,wat investigation are they talking about when mend have claimed resposibility?
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by DuduNegro: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
papaejima1:
Mr wise guy, did BH deny, repudiate or counter Ihejirika's claims?
Maybe I missed that.

My guy,

Boko did not need to deny it. The burden of proof is not on them. They state their mission and targets and if they fail to hit the target they return multiple times to strike until their mission is done. These guys dont plan to return home when they go on strike mission. They dont have to prove ownership....they tell you and they act it out. Ihejirika must prove, since intelligence is on his side and forensics are available to him with resources, that boko was behind the Lagos plot......and not MEND or SS coverts.

The plot he described is being played out now by MEND.....we have not seen boko ever used that method before and we have not seen it repeated in any of their subsequent strikes.

The finger only point in one direction.
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Youngler(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
2goodbobo: I don't blame MEND, I blame the Federal Government for treating them with kid gloves in the beginning. Is high time our Government stop frolicking with any group that is not after peace but to cause chaos.

The aftermath of State of Emergency has brought relative peace in the north in particular. This is as a result of the resolution of the government to take the bull by the horn.

No body or group is bigger than Nigeria, hence no one or group should hold Nigeria to ransom.

??
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by piagetskinner(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bokoharam has gone mute 4 a yl...now these guys called Mend come up wit their crazy demands
Re: MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot by Bobandgreat: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Dudu_Negro:

Who are these people fooling?

1. Terrorists with weapons and bombs uncovered in Lagos

2. They were lodged at Bayelsa Govt Guest House,

3. Ihejirika came out with plot and method employed and attributed to bokoharam

4. Bokoharam is known always to take ownership of its targets and to followup on aborted plots. Boko never owned the Lagos plot and never followed up on it.

5. MEND used the plot and method earlier revealed by Ihejirika

We are not fools in SW. It is obvious where everything is headed.

When u knw not, but know not that u know not, u are a compound f....... When u say "we are not fools in SW", u are inately implying that others who are not in SW are. Its called bigotry. When it exhudes sub consciously, it becomes tribalism. Now combine tribalism and bigotry, u get a prototype of a reresentative of a certain race that is the problem of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! / Kogi Tribunal Dismisses Faleke’s Petition Against Yahaya Bello’s Election / Autogas, Modular Refinery: PMB Making Conquests Steadily, Surely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.