Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project (26260 Views)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. / A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims / A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
addicted268:
Errm,are you sure?cos from this angle,it doesn't look like tears of joy to me.lol. *just kidding*.well done guys.the bags really look nice.
grin the boy got pacified with the secret weapon he was clutching in the second pics, he just had to keep quiet, the power of caprisun lol.

and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
more..

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
ok

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
more..

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by lanrexlan(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jazakumullah Khairan brothers and sisters,may Allah reward you all.Brother sino,you no see me ni? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by siddiq202(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Well done Sino. More MB to your modem cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
lanrexlan: Jazakumullah Khairan brothers and sisters,may Allah reward you all.Brother sino,you no see me ni? grin grin
lol, i try locate you na, where you come hide? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by lanrexlan(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
sino:
lol, i try locate you na, where you come hide? grin grin
I sat very close to the mosque,you wore one agbada like this abi? Na you I see joor lol grin grin.Wallah,I wanna attend but arrived at lagos very late.Moreover,I am JJC here.
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
tbaba1234: Assalamu aleikum,

The nairaland muslim community is organising a programme aimed at helping families with the cost of educating their wards for the coming school term.

please find below the project proposal.

This is more of humanitarian services than religion,it is a good vision to reach out to kids and encourage them to grow..more grease to your elbow. smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by tbaba1234: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
sexytabhi:
This is more of humanitarian services than religion,it is a good vision to reach out to kids and encourage them to grow..more grease to your elbow. smiley

It is inspired by religion. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
siddiq202: Well done Sino. More MB to your modem cheesy
Ameen o, and more speed to airtel network cos the internet speed i am getting here is ridiculous
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by sino(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
lanrexlan: I sat very close to the mosque,you wore one agbada like this abi? Na you I see joor lol grin grin.Wallah,I wanna attend but arrived at lagos very late.Moreover,I am JJC here.

Eyah, hopefully, Allah(SWT) keep us till another wonderful event such as this, then i go dey expect to see you in your agbada or babariga lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by Empiree: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
I
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by DisGuy: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2013
well done people..

good start
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by harmeenart(f): 1:34am On Sep 02, 2013
Dis pictures reminds me of how much fun i missed undecided
Great job once again.
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by AtbuAbdul(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2013
Alhamdulillah 4 d success of dis great project! May Allah reward evry1 dat had contributed in 1 way or d oda 2 it! And may Allah give us d ability 2 do more of dis in His course!
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by realone2012: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2013
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2013
I'm so impressed with this. I don't really care which religion is doing what provided its an act of love.

What I just saw is an act of lv. I duff my cap for u guys.
Its very touching.
Kudos to d organisers.
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by Abbey4life: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alhamdulillah. May Allah give us the will to do more of this.
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by vedaxcool(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
may Allah reward all those who made this happen! Amin

Well done guys!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by kmuf4: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
May Almighty Allah continue 2 shower his blessing on everybody involved. Masha Allah
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by nairamar(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Fantastic job to all the organisers do keep me in the loop on other projects.
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by tbaba1234: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Good job everyone.may Allah reward you all Abundantly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) / How To Be Romantic With Your Spouse / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.