Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Bible Is Clearly Against Tattoo. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Bible Is Clearly Against Tattoo. (636 Views)

A Thread For Tattoo Appreciation (Crazy Pictures) / Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo / Would You Get A Tattoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is Clearly Against Tattoo. by Maximus85(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hmmm! I see some musicians and so fashion freaks with tattoos yet on Sundays they carry their Bibles and off to church. During the sermon, they may get another picture of the next tattoo and if the tattoo shop is not open on Sunday...first thing on Monday, they get the new tattoo.

I'm not judging anybody. I just think we should all see what the Bible says about tattoo.

Leviticus 19:28

The thing is...we all have a conscience. Whenever we've done or about to do what is bad...WE KNOW it. We know what is bad even without the Bible or Human laws.

How do you explain to your children and grand children? Do you call this abomination fashion to them?

And do you know how you look when you get old? God have mercy.

This world is under the rulership of the wicked one, if not all these abomination will not be happening.

Let's us have a rethink before its too late.
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys / Online Beauty Brand / How Can I Make My Eyebrows To Be Thick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.