Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today (3785 Views)

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by ambrosini593(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2012
Fathers are very special! They play a unique and crucial role in nurturing and guiding children`s development. Many experts now believe that fathers can be just as nurturing and sensitive with their babies as mothers. As their children grow, fathers take on added roles of guiding their children`s intellectual and social development. Even when a father is just playing with his children, he is nurturing their development. Appreciate fathers today by showing them some love. Take time out to spend with your father or buy him a special gift! Consider buying him his favourite gifts, sit together and watch or get involved in an activity you both loved to do while growing up! Its fathers day, make it special

7 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by dare2think: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy father's day to the 'real' fathers excluding sperm donors!
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by realghy(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2012
No, one take place of your father.
He is only to protect you and work for
you in day and night.
No one came better for you but your
father.
Happy Father Day
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Dyt(f): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2012
I love u still dad
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Murphy7h4: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by razzberry2(f): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy father's sunday to d no 1 man in my life..i LUV u so much dadHappy father's sunday to d no 1 man in my life..i LUV u so much dadHappy father's sunday to d no 1 man in my life..i LUV u so much dad
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by whitedove(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2012
Father,I never really loved you because you were not always around;but now i know better that you were doing what you were doing for my sake;i have a family now the stakes are even higher.love you Dad!

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by edakedkay: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2012
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY,i know you can hear me from up there. Thanx for the very wonderful memories you left us with,for always being there for us,for still treating us like babies even when we already gave you grandchildren,you made us the typical daddy's girls.did i tell you your name still open doors for us? you never stopped saying "they're my babies you know";and your sons-in-law,you didn't even spare them your love.they became your "buddies" and the sons you never had. It's been 5 years but how it still feels like it was yesterday you left. Mum tried to fill the vaccum you left but i tell you she couldn't cos there could never be anyone like you.Continue to rest in peace with your maker. We all love and miss you pop.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by cindyrella(f): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2012
Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad. I love you dad. kiss
Happy fathers day!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by santosjohn(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2012
None of you can ever be proud enough of being the child of such a Father who has not his equal in this world – so great, so good, so faultless.........hapi fathers day..........LOVE U DAD

2 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Tdunjoye: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy father's day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by ismhab(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2012
REMAIN GRANDFATHER'S DAY FOR US TO CELEBRATE.
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Biggyd2: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2012
Good dads are hard to find, if yours is still out there, guard him with jealous attention. Even when dads seemingly 'fail' sometimes, let us remeber that they are still part of us and our family. Do something(s) nice for your dad today. A call may be all he asks from you. To all lovely Dads this is to wish you Happy Fathers day!
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2012
I love you daddy. I hope you love the surprise.
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by PeeBee: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy father's day to the smartest and best dad in the world. The older i get, the more i appreciate you. Love you Dad!
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Goldia(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy father's day dad
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Assalaam(f): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2012
Daddy, how i wish you are still alive to celebrate today. Daddy, its almost 15yrs that you left this world but the vaccum created by your death is still much visible. I love you so much and im glad that im able to do my little effort for you during your last day even as young as i am them. Miss you so much daddy......

2 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy father's day.

Love you dada.
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Ekowise(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thnk u Lord 4 my father.
Hapi Fathers' Day to all fathers.
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by LeJeun3: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Happy Father's day to d best father in the World.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Daresh(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Happy Fathers day to my Daddy, the best father a Daddy's girl can ask for. And Happy Fathers day to my baby Daddy! We love you!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Chivivian125: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
My dad is a rare gift to men..i remember jus like yesterday when my mum died,we were still very very young,dlast among us was jus two and d eldest 8...my dad was asked by all and sundry to remarry if not for anything at least to have someone take care to us but my dad bluntly refuse...my dad became a mother,cooking d dish,washing our clothes and dishes,overseeing to our welfare,gosh....it wasnt easy then but jus like what he always say...i will conquer it all and that he did..its bn 16yrs now and we are all grown...looking back at my life,i cant help thanking God for blessing me wit a father like my dad...he is one not even in a million but in a zillion...i pray God keep him for me...i gat so many surprise packages for him...i love you dad

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
My father... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Cmingout(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
coolHappy fatherz day 2 future fatherz as moi grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Jcjames(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
│◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩ ║
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█◣
││∩│ ▓ ║∩田│║▓ ▓ ▓∩ ║
•°*”˜˜”*°•
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by victoriainyangayodele: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
dare2think: Happy father's day to the 'real' fathers excluding sperm donors!

u r not serious. For ur information it takes more than copulating wit a woman 2 b d real father. Real fathers r not just biological but also does that nuture one 2 full maturity

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by tessyade: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
Chivivian125: My dad is a rare gift to men..i remember jus like yesterday when my mum died,we were still very very young,dlast among us was jus two and d eldest 8...my dad was asked by all and sundry to remarry if not for anything at least to have someone take care to us but my dad bluntly refuse...my dad became a mother,cooking d dish,washing our clothes and dishes,overseeing to our welfare,gosh....it wasnt easy then but jus like what he always say...i will conquer it all and that he did..its bn 16yrs now and we are all grown...looking back at my life,i cant help thanking God for blessing me wit a father like my dad...he is one not even in a million but in a zillion...i pray God keep him for me...i gat so many surprise packages for him...i love you dad
What a father you have! May he reap the fruit of his labour on you all.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by tessyade: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Happy fathers' day.
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by shizzle11(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
dare2think: Happy father's day to the 'real' fathers excluding sperm donors!

Dude, you get me ROTFLMBAO!
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by Chivivian125: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
Amen...Thanks dear
Re: Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today by musty1987(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
thats him grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" / Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married / Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.