Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After (37783 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Alusioji(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
I am not a member of winner chapel. but I will Say that Bishop Oyedepo has paid his dues. 44 years as a born again christian.he gave and gave to the extent he gave his only car then to the church. in their time no digital television , soft bibles, books , internet and he is one of Gods general today. ANY born again spirit filled christian today yielding him self to the holy spirit inless than 10 years will also be counted as a general.
1 Corinthians 1: 18- 21. The gospel of christ and the cross and other things of the spirit are foolishness to the world

3 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by lomprico(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
So wat happened to the kidnapper n d woman that bought d child? Hope they were handed over to d police! If not, the whole saga is an arangi.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by everyday: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Can this be real?Or just another propaganda.These so called men of God sef.But who am i to judge them
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Okijajuju: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Walks to a corner of the thread, pulls down boxers and takes a long piss.. Looks left and right for mods.. Walks away..
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Amasuccess: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Father I praise and adore you. Thank you. Glory be to your name forever...you are so good and full of mercies and kindness. I believe in miracle. Thank you lord!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by tunesoft(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
everyday: Can this be real?Or just another propaganda.These so called men of God sef.But who am i to judge them

U don already dey judge..I saw d video in church today too...d man was totally blind. Meanwhile the story of d stolen child was all over d media 2yrs ago..google it..u will see, make pple no dey use dem mouth drive rough with men of God...simple

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by dougivilla(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ijogz K: See as people dey view the topic na
As in eh? Just imagine say the caption na 'another two year old girl missing in 'Oyedepo's church' or ''missing two year old girl from 'oyedepo's church' found dead in kano''

God na im know hw best to silence the enemies, seen and unseen of every man!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by tunesoft(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Praise God...this goes out to all that are so quick to judge men of God when issues like dis comes up....its better to just sit dey watch the film rather than chuk ur mouth make God no go chup urmouth comot...let God decided who is a true man
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Alusioji(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
We are suppose to be praising God and thanking him for this awesome Miracle. The word of God works. to the world is seems like magic. But our God(Our Abba daddy)is busy confirming his word with signs and wonders. simple saying "" yes i said it in my word my son/daughter have it""""
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by mykky(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Praise Be To God. The God of Winners is Forever Alive!!!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by vanbonattel: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Where is this kidnapper now, DID THEY ARREST HIM AFTER THE CONFESSION? If not, na arengee testimony.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
VISIT www.primesoccer..com FOR YOUR DAILY HOURLY FOOTBALL UPDATES,
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by yogun(f): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by rodeoxav: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
gunuvi: Thank God but there is more to it. If the kidnapper has said Jesus was the one chasing him I would have believed but daddy GO Hand him over to Nigerian army for 10 mins and you will get full and detailed confession.

GBAM,true talk. 5 mins dey okay. D guy go lament sharp sharp. Na wa o,play acting. I no know say Oyedepo don turn Fadeyi.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Giddyprance(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader
who's talking bout giving praise to d leader of the church.Do u knw how much pple must have said ill things about the church?.....so what's wrong with some1 sharing how God put the minds of pple back on track
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Linoversace: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
I believe it's a miracle but i won't buy the dream sh1t.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
dougivilla: As in eh? Just imagine say the caption na 'another two year old girl missing in 'Oyedepo's church' or ''missing two year old girl from 'oyedepo's church' found dead in kano''

God na im know hw best to silence the enemies, seen and unseen of every man!
God sure has the wildest sense of humor. Lol.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Alusioji(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
People una never see anything oh. Read about the exploits of ENGLAND's- SMITH WIGGLESWORTH OR USA's- KENNETH HAGIN.their books and the ones people who were close to them wrote. GOD has no limit na we human dey limit his power from working in US

4 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by fr3do(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

thats the way 'occultic' people dream
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ziccoit: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
The kidnapper is a SINNER because he is a Christian. What he and ISLAM would have been called if he had been a MUSLIM?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Olaone1: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
If I talk now, dem go say I hate Oyedepo lipsrsealed undecided

#planned tinz
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Rexxie:
soo are you gonna be kind enough to tell us if u are under the spirit or under the influence of ogogoro or perharps you are under apongbon bridge! Gaddemit..
mtcheew
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Daystar18: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

Nobody gave any credit to bishop Oyedepo. They just narrated the facts of story or testimony if you like. What do you know about the operations of the Holy Spirit? Oyedepo is the apostle over the Winners church. You come to his domain without fear and kidnap one the flocks the Lord God has given him to shepherd. That kidnapper saw the consequences of his action. Infact God loves that kidnapper, that is why he allowed him to see Oyedepo pursuing him with a sword. That way the kidnapper knew where his problems are coming from. That is exactly the way the Holy spirit will operate.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by dapsonlou(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
the question is the kidnapper handed over to the police or he gets a pass because he gave credit to their overseer?

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by arthur2k5: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Pee2k3: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2013

d man confessed that he saw bishop oyedepo in his dream. Read d write up well
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by dougivilla(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2013

While i will never support anybody atttributing God's glory to a man, i'd also like to ask you: when the news broke out that a two year old got missing in 'Oyedepo's' church, did you attribute the occurence to the devil or Oyedepo??
*doublestandardtins*

5 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Pee2k3: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
chidindufrank: what's the name of this movie? So Oyedepo is now using sword to chase people abi? He won join boko haram dreamers version abi
yes and he will soon come after u
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by jacob2012(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2013

what is ur problem 4 christsake?
God can use anything,it please Him to use Bishop in d dream,
why do u people like to condemn every actn.
When David killed giant,women startd singing,u remeber d song,why didnt God condemned?.please sir, let us unite together in celebrting christ in 9ja. Even if u c anything dat is wrong wth church or minister,pray 4them,let us nt wash our.,..,, outside
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by irokobest(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2013
I'm not interested.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ewet: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Very unbelievable story!

Who kidnapped the child?
where was he child kidnapped from?
how was the child kidnapped?
Who was the child sold to?

This story to me can be likened to a script out of a nollyood movie. If the bishop is so into chasing people with swords in teir dreams. Then he shld also help us to chase Bokoharam sponsors out of their dreams and the corrupt govt officias who have afflicted us with this lacuna we have as a nation shuld not be spared of the sleepless nights.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ruteeb: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Wat do u mean occultic, r u frreakin kidin me? He only had a dream, jst lyk God used moses 2 save d children of isreal, and nemesis was jst catchin up wit him, dts y he had such a dream and besyds no 1 is givin credit 2 himself bt all Glory 2 God. Cos I was in churchwen d man's confession was played 4 all members 2 see, dt no 1 is cookin up anythng. So Screw u, if u don't blive. D testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.