Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After (37803 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by churchill82: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Nawa oh
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2013
daik: A little girl kidnapped from the Children department of the Living Faith Church in Ota, Ogun State, has been found.
The girl was brought to church this morning by her parents.
The girl now around four years was reportedly sold to a woman in Kano.
The girl known as Praise was taken away from the woman after the man that kidnapped him confessed to committing the crime.
The kidnapper said he was struck with a strange disease after kidnapping Praise. He also became blind.In additiôn to this, he said he was always seeing the founder of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, pursuing him with a sword in his dream, hencé his decision to confess his sin.
The Bishop said the self-confessed kidnapper was taken to a brançh of Winners church by his wife.

http://www.punchng.com/news/missing-child-from-winners-church-found-two-years-after/

......LmL
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by rill: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2013
Just as sum1 had already mentioned above, it ws an angel dat appeared to d man chasing him with sword. The angel took d image of bishop Oydepo because its important the man truly understands wat message is being passed across to him in the dream. He kidnapped a child from a church that is been over head by the bishop. It makes perfect sense dat the kidnapper ws seeing the bishop in his dream. The bishop himself represents a spiritual figure. U guys here dnt understand the bible nor the ways of God. So I wouldn't entirely put the blame on u, its just ur ignorance at play.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by successking: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2013
All the praises, adoration and glory be onto the GOD OF WINNERS AND OYEDEPO.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by texaco1: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2013
yet some people still claim that there is no GOD!
only a complete foooool will doubt the existence of a being called GOD.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2013
Alusi_oji:

John 14:12 Jesus said that if we beleive on him, the works he do, we will also do , even greater works
we need to study and mediate on our bible. it is not Oyedepo it the ALMIGHTY POWERFUL HOLY SPIRIT the same power is available to every believer today.

Thank you bros, me I don't trust that oyedapo at all. I heard he owns 3 private jets and mad gold rolex watches and his son heads one of his church branches in america. 2 huge universities and several biz in south africa dealing in Gold/diamond.his church members re suffering oh most can't even afford to send their kids to any of his school. Only God can judge us.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate

They can't deny their god. They have to mention him in all testimony

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by lukaino(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Those hating on Bishop Oyedepo for no just cause should at this point pause and do a re-think. God himself has vindicated him. not surprised though that so many still have doubts. God will always show himself strong and above all. That man is trully and powerfully annointed whether you hate him from now to eternity. Glory be to God.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by fortunejum: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2013
PRAISE GOD. OUR GOD IS GREAT.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Mehiedu(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by laytoshtwo: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Thank God she was found at least those who claim the church use it for rituals can now see the truth.I am just thinking if eventually some if the problems some critics are going through is not from attacking a man of God.
oneangle:

Thank you bros, me I don't trust that oyedapo at all. I heard he owns 3 private jets and mad gold rolex watches and his son heads one of his church branches in america. 2 huge universities and several biz in south africa dealing in Gold/diamond.his church members re suffering oh most can't even afford to send their kids to any of his school. Only God can judge us.
Mr.if is church members are suffering where did they see all the cars that go to the church on sunday,maybe you need to visit the church on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by laytoshtwo: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Thank God she was found at least those who claim the church use it for rituals can now see the truth.I am just thinking if some of the problems some critics are going through is not from attacking a man of God.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2013
The Guy started dying of Aids and he thought it was witchcraft and Vile Sorcery From a Demi God

So he confessed his sins

That Aids started to Ravage his Brain

Decaying of Delusions Accompanied by Delusions of Decadence

Karma's a Biitch and She is Immortal & Always Right

I hope that Niqqah Die Yohh

Tha Niqqah Vile
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Shegbe: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Child went missing: Oyedepo used her for rituals
Child found after 2 years: Oyedepo pre-arranged it to show that he has powers
Moral:If you let what people say determine the course of your life, you will die before your time

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2013
I have no Sympathy for a Witchery Asss Niqqah
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2013
i hope tha guy coughs his heart through his Lung

Witchery & Sorcery

That's all I am About Right Now

I just got finish fighting a Witch twelve minutes ago

The Biitch Witchery was Wicked....But I'm a Wizard of War

So I countered her with a Sorcery Spell of my Own!

Ole Biitch From Benin Taught me that one...and her Thang Taste Good To
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by laytoshtwo: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2013
I have seen different comments on Bishop and it make me laugh.An average nigeria cannot travel from Lagos to Ota every Sunday if he is not benefiting from the journey.Thousand move to the church on sunday in different types of cars and some people claim the members are poor.I don't agree.I think those who hate this man are doing it out of envy.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Xriss: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2013
"he said he was always seeing the founder of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, pursuing him with a sword in his dream, hencé his decision to confess his sin."
[b][size=8pt]

Does this remind anyone of FREDDY KRUGER...
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by laytoshtwo: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Shegbe: Child went missing: Oyedepo used her for rituals
Child found after 2 years: Oyedepo pre-arranged it to show that he has powers
Moral:If you let what people say determine the course of your life, you will die before your time
Hmmmmmmmmm,this world you buy okada they will complain,change to marwa they will laugh,buy a car you are a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Praise The LORD, HALLELUYA
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by akraym(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate
bros the whole tin na packaging oh. Staged testimony, woman playing to script

Quote me and die
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by pekelepekele(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2013
[b]A member of my church vehicle once got stolen . He told our pastor about it and the pastor said . You will find it in 2weeks time he said on the altar . After 2weeks there is no sign of his vehicle . A close friend to the man advised him about an herbalist , they went there and cast a spell on the people that stole his vehicle and between a week he did the voodoo he found his vehicle with a note inside from the robbers begging him to please free them from the spell he cast on them . Of course this man brought the vehicle to the church to rejoice that God has done it.

The pastor quickly claim the glory of the herbalist saying i told you that my God is wonderful saying it was his prayers that made the robbers suffered but we that are close to this man understand that it wasn't the pastors power.

It's a shame Nigerians are too gullible not to have understand some certain things. It was the parent of this girl that did the voodoo that suffered the robbers but of course the MOG will claim the glory.

You think it is possible for an african parents child to go missing without them taking some other steps different from the line of their religion ? think again
[/b]
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2013
pekelepekele: [b]A member of my church vehicle once got stolen . He told our pastor about it and the pastor said . You will find it in 2weeks time he said on the altar . After 2weeks there is no sign of his vehicle . A close friend to the man advised him about an herbalist , he went there cast a spell on the people that stole his vehicle and between a week he did the voodoo he found his vehicle with a note inside from the robbers begging him to please free them from the spell he cast on them . Of course this man brought the vehicle to the church to rejoice that God has done it.

The pastor quickly claim the glory of the herbalist saying i told you that my God is wonderful saying it was his prayers that made the robbers suffered but we that are close to this man knows the truth of the matter.

It's a shame Nigerians are too gullible not to have understand some certain things. It was the parent of this girl that the voodoo that suffered the robbers but of course the MOG will claim the glory.

You think it is possible for an african parents child to go missing without them taking some other steps different from the line of their religion ? think again
[/b]

Yep....

It's all about this Here Witchery Chief

I am All About Witch Craft At the Moment

I don't even converse with a Lady unless she is a About Witch~Craft & Witchery

I want all the Witches on my Team

I Had my Chick from Benin put a spell on that black cop who beat me with his knifestick ....

5 months later the Guy was Dead, Body found floating in the East River, He had 6 Bullet holes in his body from a Beretta and a Shockgun Blast to the Forehead!

My African Queens know all the Intricacies and Nuances of Witchery...

I love my African Queens......Yoh if you are a Nigerian Girl who Knows The Intricacies of Witchery...Private Message Me

It's all about this Sorcery Atm

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Skenge98: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
The Lord is good
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by akraym(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
pekelepekele: It was the parent of this girl that the voodoo that suffered the robbers but of course the MOG will claim the glory
error in your sentence.

How things na, you nor dey show for area again, maka why
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by pekelepekele(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
In addition their are many other people out there that are into fetish things to acquire their wealth but of course they give their MOG all the praise on Sundays , They pay heavy tithe and do so many other things for the church .

I have even met with someone on campus that said he was once paid N100,000 by a pastor to play the role of a blind man that received his healing during his revival , so he went there with 2 other people and while the revival is going hot , he shouted i can see , i can see , i can see.

People should be very careful.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by pekelepekele(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Yep....

It's all about this Here Witchery Chief

I am All About Witch Craft At the Moment

I don't even converse with a Lady unless she is a About Witch~Craft & Witchery

I want all the Witches on my Team

I Had my Chick from Benin put a spell on that black cop who beat me with his knifestick ....

5 months later the Guy was Dead, Body found floating in the East River, He had 6 Bullet holes in his body from a Beretta and a Shockgun Blast to the Forehead!

My African Queens know all the Intricacies and Nuances of Witchery...

I love my African Queens......Yoh if you are a Nigerian Girl who Knows The Intricacies of Witchery...Private Message Me

It's all about this Sorcery Atm

Ya right bro cheesy
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by moscobabs(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2013
ok..I believe God can do dat....bt if it is arangee..the same God will judge accordingly.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by pekelepekele(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2013
akraym: error in your sentence.

How things na, you nor dey show for area again, maka why

grin grin
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2013
Witchery>Religion

Preach Bro

Black African Women know more about the Divine Sources & Souls that Inhibit this world more so than any foreign religion possibly could know

They{The Black African Woman} are Intrinsically Linked & Inter Changeable

The Black African Woman is the Closet being to God on this Earth

That's why sometimes their anger can manifest itself into such powerful
all knowing and hard to comprehend shapes and forms

The Black African Woman's Passion and Intensity Rivals that of God

She is Intrinsically Linked.....

Witchery and Sorcery Are of Incomprehensible Forms of Divinity

The Black African Woman is Powerful....

Atm i am all about the Divine Interest Of Black African Women who have mastered the Nuances and Intricacies of Vile Witchery & Sorcery

These Women are Connected to the Gods.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by texaco1: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Witchery>Religion

Preach Bro

Black African Women know more about the Divine Sources & Souls that Inhibit this world more so than any foreign religion possibly could know

They{The Black African Woman} are Intrinsically Linked & Inter Changeable

The Black African Woman is the Closet being to God on this Earth

That's why sometimes their anger can manifest itself into such powerful
all knowing and hard to comprehend shapes and forms

The Black African Woman's Passion and Intensity Rivals that of God

She is Intrinsically Linked.....

Witchery and Sorcery Are of Incomprehensible Forms of Divinity

The Black African Woman is Powerful....

Atm i am all about the Divine Interest Of Black African Women who have mastered the Nuances and Intricacies of Vile Witchery & Sorcery

These Women are Connected to the Gods.
is this an advertisment or what?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Duke007(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2013

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.
Do you no the H/spirit enough to predict his operation.This is heresy of the highest order.Nobody can predict or claim to no d modus operadi of d Spirit of God.God can operate in diverse and strange ways.There is no manual on how God operates.lf u ve one,I'd like to read thru.P.S.I am not a member of winners chaapel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.