Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After (37799 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ruteeb: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2013
U stupid person, I swear, so a confession dt was videod was planned abi, u r such an idiot if u eva get 2 read ds
Ola one: If I talk now, dem go say I hate Oyedepo lipsrsealed undecided

#planned tinz
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by emirofcalabar(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Lost but found after 4years...............#broken glass# grab ur copy nowwWww!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Alusioji(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=ewet]Very unbelievable story!

Who kidnapped the child?
where was he child kidnapped from?
how was the child kidnapped?
Who was the child sold to?

This story to me can be likened to a script out of a nollyood movie. If the bishop is so into chasing people with swords in teir dreams. Then he shld also help us to chase Bokoharam sponsors out of their dreams and the corrupt govt officias who have afflicted us with this lacuna we have as a nation shuld not be spared of the sleepless nights.[/quo

when our lord JESUS was on earth did he chase the Roman empire out of Jerusalem, Did he stop armed robberies, sexual perversion, wickedness of man to fellowman.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Olaone1: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2013
ruteeb: U [size=16pt]stupid [/size]person, I swear, so a confession dt was videod was planned abi, u r such an [size=16pt]i.d.i.ot [/size]if u eva get 2 read ds

ruteeb: Wat do u mean occultic, r u frreakin kidin me? He only had a dream, jst lyk God used moses 2 save d children of isreal, and nemesis was jst catchin up wit him, dts y he had such a dream and besyds no 1 is givin credit 2 himself bt all Glory 2 God. Cos I was in churchwen d man's confession was played 4 all members 2 see, dt no 1 is cookin up anythng. [size=16pt]So Screw u[/size], if u don't blive. D testimony
Una dey see so? That's a typical Naija Christian. Fury is their middle name.
they get really annoyed for no just reasons.
A Christian used the word "screw." shocked shocked. Obvoiusly, this one has been reading more than his Western world-written bible. undecided

No wonder they are so worldly they dance Azonto in their MOG-praising churches.

F**cking sheep!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Olaone1: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2013
ruteeb: U stupid person, I swear, so a confession dt was videod was planned abi, u r such an idiot if u eva get 2 read ds

[size=32pt]#planned tinz[/size]

[size=16pt]Curl up and die[/size] undecided
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by derblunchy(m): 1:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Glory be to God!!!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by quneksyahooco: 2:19am On Jun 17, 2013
thrugemaster: blessing fit tey but e no dey expire... Jesus is Lord
very true my dear, may GOD be praised. NEXT LEVELS!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by quneksyahooco: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2013
ruteeb: U stupid person, I swear, so a confession dt was videod was planned abi, u r such an idiot if u eva get 2 read ds
May God forgive you.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by christextension: 2:33am On Jun 17, 2013
It's unfortunate that this forum is full of doubting Thomas,in the dream angel do appear in a human form,what the man saw in the dream chasing him was an angel not the bishop,propably it's the angel of the innocent child b/c the bible tells us that children have their own special angels,it's true that God deserve the praise but the bishop also deserve some praise b/c he prayed & God answered him
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by logica(m): 2:45am On Jun 17, 2013
christextension: propably it's the angel of the innocent child b/c the bible tells us that children have their own special angels
So that designated angel fell asleep while the girl was being kidnapped abi?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ewet: 2:59am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=Alusi_oji][/quote]

And did he chase people with swords in their sleep?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Orikinla(m): 3:04am On Jun 17, 2013
Our God is more than them forever. What is it that can separate us from the love of God? Nothing as long as we believe in Him.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by simple2004(m): 4:24am On Jun 17, 2013
thank God the girl is alive. where is muskeeto? ur question in the other thread has been answered. people should be objective in their thinking.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by imarena(f): 4:51am On Jun 17, 2013
Thank you Jesus,thank you Lord! Next Levels
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Lawalemi(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2013
Double Portiooooon....!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Joagbaje(m): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader

So who was the person that gave glory to oyedepo. A kidnapper only told his experience . Why do you use every opportunity to attack the body of christ and ministers

Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man.

So what is the marketing here .? All I see is people giving glory to God

Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me

So oyedepo is now a cultist abi? All these just because of a testimony. The disease and blindness is occultic too.? And all the experience in the bible about dreams are occultic too.

What of the nightmare Pilate wife had with Jesus . Was Jesus occultic too

Matthew 27:19
When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

Why are you so eager to spew you ignorance on the Internet. What pleasure do you derive in mocking the holy Spirit . It is called blasphemy

and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

Do you know the Holy Spirit? Is the name not big in your mouth to call. You just make mockery of the work off the precious spirit.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nyksbry(m): 5:49am On Jun 17, 2013
our God is a miracle working God,he is ever faithful to delivr us frm the strong hold of d wicked..
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Otses(f): 5:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Thank God the child is safe and is now back with her parents.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by nannyo(f): 6:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor kunu or kai kai, u see ur life now? U rushed made foolish comment n u mst be biting ur fingers by now. ‎ةحفاثقبعؤنثق مهنث غحع.‏‎ ‎‏ ‏‎ ‎‏ اهسثس‎*hises* blessed be your name oh God for vindicating ur Servant. In Jesus Name. Amen
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Decryptor(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Man kidnapped girl
She was taken to Kano
Man got struck by strange illnesses and blindness
Sees Oyedepo chasing him with sword ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dream!
Man decides to confess.

Sounds like a Nollywood movie script...and most nollywood movies are sooo fake.

I rest my case
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by lomprico(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2013
Listen to urself, next time think b4 u write.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by iyanda146: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2013
super story
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by IykeNipoga(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Thk God 4 evryth.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by sweetliet: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2013
dis event happened in my area satellite town here in Lagos.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ChiSun27(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2013
There is no limit 2 what my God can do...Onye wem...e me na.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by shikshark: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Halleluia to my Jesus
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2013
I believe in miracles, signs and wonders, all these will not depart from me and my household.

@all, who call Pastor names, weldone, for all I care I give God the glory for all He has done. If it happened to any of you will you not call it a miracle? Appreciate God in people's life and you to will experience Him when you need Him.

Guys, just desit from calling these men of God names. God can use the picture of any child of His to work wonders, so seeing Pastor Oyedepo in dream chasing d man with sword may signify the prophetic word he has spoken and that word is sent as a sword to make the man feel unease until he return the child. I pray he regain his sight and all he lost as a result of this sin now that he has repented.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by nyabingi(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2013
cold: I'm truly happy for the parents but why the desperation to give Oyedepo the credit? Sword,dreams,chases bla,bla,bla!Sounds like a load of poppy cocks

you will always make a case of it just because oyedepo's name is mentioned as the one chasing the guy in d dream, why nt just give Jah the praise and leave those things that ar really higher than, oyedepo did nt give credit to himself, and i can authoritatively tell u that he wasn't even the person chasing the kidnaper in his dream, if ur trully a christian you'd underatand!!!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by billios: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2013
To God be the Glory..................
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Kidnapping and Selling Kids.....Man

It Gets Real Out Here
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by camelus: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2013
May all those who have being wrongly, spiritually, mentally or physically held captive in one way or the other use this testimony to regain their FREEDOM in Jesus Name,Amen.
Kindly hit like if u agree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.