Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) (1557 Views)

Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
The Remain of the Iyalaje of Nigeria and Mother of the Former Lagos state Governor, Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji was committed to mother earth today in Vault and Garden Cemetery, Ikoyi, Lagos
Alhaja Mogaji Died in Lagos on Saturday at the age of 96. Janaza Prayer was lead by the chief Imam of lagos, Alhaji Garuba Akinola who was represented by Alhaji Mujitabah Giwa

More Pictures Here >>>>> http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/06/tinubus-mother-burried-in-lagos.html

Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by Pizzanatty(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ds one white funeral ceremony ooo, i cant fit shout,anyway...RIP
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by Pizzanatty(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ds one na white funeral ceremony ooo, i cant fit shout,anyway...RIP
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by clemmonce(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
r.i.p. if this post no enter frontpage make seun delete my account.
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pizzanatty: Ds one na white funeral ceremony ooo, i cant fit shout,anyway...RIP
only u cover no1 and 2 positions. Ur body dey hot o.RIP
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by solid3(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
I knew it, Tanbuwal has confirmed his decampment to ACN/APC, see him laughing with Tinumbu.

Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by EkoIle1: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
RIP. Good to see the show of support. I like the white outfit, Mama died @ 96 so this is not a black clothing and sorrowful moment, but a celebration of life
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by idupaul: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2013
My lawyer just confirmed that no court injunction would be able to stop this thread from making Front Page and I kinda agree with him

Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2013
idupaul: My lawyer just confirmed that I no court injunction would be able to stop this thread from making Front Page and I kinda agree with him
Na so grin
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 17, 2013
RIP
Re: Tinubu's Mother Burried (PHOTO) by nonso84(m): 3:17am On Jun 17, 2013
R.I.P Iyaloja of Nigeria

ABS- Awka and Onitsha Showing The Anambra Debate Now / Tension In Lagos APC / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp …accuses Apc Of Ingratitude

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9