Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com (7466 Views)

Clean Clear Title Cars Coming From Manheim Atlanta To Lagos Nigeria / Largest U.S Auto Auction - Manheim Auction. / Manheim Auto Auctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
This forum NA wa
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2013
Always at ur service
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2013
keep ur calls coming

+1-805-251-0022

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
get hold of ur car direct before the mileage is adjusted by dubious so called sellers. we deliver ur bill of laden directly to u, and the clearance done by u
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
To those that were requesting orders for salvaged vehicles, unfortunately we do not do salvaged vehicles. We buy only clean titled cars, our advice is that at the end of the day you are probably not saving that much if you consider the cost of fixing these cars when you receive them in Lagos.

So why don't you add that money you are considering using to fix that salvaged car and buy a clean titled vehicle.

Thanks
Pls keep the calls/emails coming. Also on whatsapp.

our contact is on the first page. thanks
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2013
For those in 9ja who wants to just know how an auction in the US is, please find time to go to www.iaai.com and register and see the activities within a physical auction.

You may register but if you do not have a dealers licence or you do not have a business licence in some US States, you will not be able to buy in some states. Now as a foreign buyer you may be allowed to bid, but guess what you will be paying about $1500 to truck to the sea port depending on the distance from the port and if you want them to ship for you, minimum is $1,350.

So it's worth checking out.

Thanks
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2013
For those who doubt the cost of trucking a car from the facility where it was bought to a shipping port in the United States, please we do everything possible to minimize the cost of all these.

But should you want to find out if a dealer is telling you the truth or not (get the estimate of towing ur car to a seaport and also the cost of shipping from US to Nigeria); the following websites will be of help to you.

www.haulmatch.com

www.uship.com

I don't think any truthful dealer is deceiving you.

Thanks call if u need a car (Go to the thread i started and leave a question for me or price inquiries)

https://www.nairaland.com/1327045/lets-buy-cars-direct-www.manheim.com

+1-805-251-0022 (Also whatsapp)
olunwasylvester@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 04, 2013
For those i could not respond to their emails, u can as well leave ur questions here on nairaland
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2013
let buy this for u

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thanks for all your emails, keep it coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Another 4th of July well celebrated here in the US,
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
If the "buy now" date I posted here has passes, kindly know that the car has been sold, except in the case the dealer did not sell the car thereby re-listing it.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Always at ur service
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2013
Good morning my dear people, keep the emails and calls coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Always at ur service, leave ur questions here pls
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2013
My dream is to get u the car u need
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
If u have also sent me an email, pls leave a comment here
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Are u still thinking about the car u wanna buy, think no more we can help
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
the beetle posted is a new one today
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2013
Check out this honda civic

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Ford F150 XLT (1999)

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Landrover great price

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Another great one. Let's buy any of these cars for u, or any other one u may be interested in.

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Another one

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Whatsapp contact is on the first page
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Great cars
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
If I don't answer ur email right away, pls bear with me, it could be due to time difference.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Rav 4 and 2003 Honda Crv @ A Give away Price & Very Clean / SOLD Abroad Used 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid Price Slash N3.7m / 2006 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.