Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com (7465 Views)

Clean Clear Title Cars Coming From Manheim Atlanta To Lagos Nigeria / Largest U.S Auto Auction - Manheim Auction. / Manheim Auto Auctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls before sending email about the cars I posted here, check the dates of sale. The car may have been sold. Thanks
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks for all your inquiries, keep them coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2013
Another good price I found today, ask me to check if it is still available after the first sale today. I found it on www.ove.com, remember it is 24/7 online auction

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello everyone
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2013
I saw this Range Rover right now, though i haven't been able to get hold of the dealer that want to sell it. If u want it call or send message through whatsapp

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Another one

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Even this one

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2013
smiley

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2013
A good find today

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Another one

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2013

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Another one

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Always at your service
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by deji47: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
@op nice concept.
but it seems cost of shipping & clearing far exceed cost of the vehicle. what way do u see around this or How can one reconcile these costs. your advise generally.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 25, 2013
deji47: @op nice concept.
but it seems cost of shipping & clearing far exceed cost of the vehicle. what way do u see around this or How can one reconcile these costs. your advise generally.

That is true my brother, it is not our fault. You can as well buy one that exceeds the price of shipping and clearing.

The Nigerian government fixed the price of all these things, that shows how greedy the whole system in our country Nigeria is. The same car in the US does not attract this exorbitant custom duties, but what can we do.

These are the actual prices of these cars, u can ask a brother of yours or someone you know that goes to the auction to verify the prices.

Thanks
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by alukstea(m): 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
with a budget of 800k what options do i have and how would it get here?
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 25, 2013
alukstea: with a budget of 800k what options do i have and how would it get here?

It will get there by shipment and I don't know what you want
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by alukstea(m): 3:50am On Jul 25, 2013
i meant to ask how long before it gets here...Ϟ☺ prefence sir..what options could i get?
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2013
alukstea: i meant to ask how long before it gets here...Ϟ☺ prefence sir..what options could i get?
It takes 14 days for the ship to sail from New Jersey to Lagos, preference is yours not mine
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2013
keep the questions coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by alukstea(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Okay Sir,Good Morning.How much would i get a nissan sunny 2002 model and is clerance cost inclusive?
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
alukstea: Okay Sir,Good Morning.How much would i get a nissan sunny 2002 model and is clerance cost inclusive?
There is no Sunny in the US but it is the same as Sentra, you should check how much that will get it cleared. But u should budget about $2500 to buy
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by alukstea(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2013
sent you a mail and tried calling.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 27, 2013
alukstea: sent you a mail and tried calling.
Yes I saw a missed call around 3.31am, i was asleep bro, sorry
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2013
A good find today, I posted this earlier above, but the dealer still has the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Rav 4 and 2003 Honda Crv @ A Give away Price & Very Clean / SOLD Abroad Used 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid Price Slash N3.7m / 2006 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.