Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com (7468 Views)

Clean Clear Title Cars Coming From Manheim Atlanta To Lagos Nigeria / Largest U.S Auto Auction - Manheim Auction. / Manheim Auto Auctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Another one i found today

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2013
If the date of sale of the car has passed, the car might still be available.

Because the owner may not have sold it. Just ask us if they have sold it. I will let u know
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2013
if u ordered a car from me, and u got ur bill of laden. i hope u and ur agent is getting the logistics of getting that car out today and tomorrow, the ship cscc shanghai has discharged its consignment according to my agent. pls get ur car to prevent you paying extra to customs
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Keep ur calls coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Our service is second to none!
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2013
My dream is to get cheaper cars for all my clients
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Yes u cannot log on to www.manheim.com or www.over.com but you can still check out the public auctions on www.manheim.com
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by jackson44(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Brother can U̶̲̥̅̊ get ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ,toyota sienna le.any cheapest one,but should be clean. U̶̲̥̅̊ can also contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ via ♏v̶̲̥̅ mail jackson44ink@yahoo.com,I Ħª√ę also send U̶̲̥̅̊ message on ♈☺uЯ whatsapp.but it did not deliver.I still await ♈☺uЯ urgent response sir.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by franjid: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oga at the top. Na wa o you sound desperate for money, u made it sound like is that easy. 3 issues.
1. Auctions cars below $3000 is not green light( no guarantee)
2. The cars you listed, i checked and i didn't see them.
3. License are not cheap. It cost me $10,000 to get and $1000 every month( office,lot, business bond, dealer tags and payroll) so that means you are a bootydoo..( someone that doesn't have license that uses brother,friends or public auctions).

I've been in the business for 15yrs. So when i saw this i laughed. Is like you're hawking cars on your head in lagos roads. Oga at da top

1 Like

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by ogoplus: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
franjid: Oga at the top. Na wa o you sound desperate for money, u made it sound like is that easy. 3 issues.
1. Auctions cars below $3000 is not green light( no guarantee)
2. The cars you listed, i checked and i didn't see them.
3. License are not cheap. It cost me $10,000 to get and $1000 every month( office,lot, business bond, dealer tags and payroll) so that means you are a bootydoo..( someone that doesn't have license that uses brother,friends or public auctions).

I've been in the business for 15yrs. So when i saw this i laughed. Is like you're hawking cars on your head in lagos roads. Oga at da top

Ok OOOOOO!
@franjid have stopped dealing in cars? (I mean do you still send cars to 9ja) then don't stop at this observation let NLders see your offers so we can settle for the best.

Besides NLders who have bought cars through oluwa12002 should please share their experiences with us.

1 Like

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2013
If u say you go to auctions, don't you know what an auction is? If the car is not there, that means the car has been sold or de-listed by the dealer.

Ok why don't you put your auction access number online and see if manheim will not cancel it.

No licence will cost you $10,000 depending on the licence you have. I have wholesale licence, all i needed to do is do the training, pass the dmv exam,get an office, no sign, buy a bond of $50,000.

with a wholesale licence, i don't need a lot; this shows you don't know what you are talking about.

If i use a public auction i won't talk about manheim.

Rest your case, you don't know what you are talking about. You a nigerian dealer doing payroll. pls keep quiet, you know nothing
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2013
Again check the dates the cars were available on ove, before you say what you don't know. People that has dealt with me knows how they were treated, thanks for your chip-in but when you make statements say the truth. You think Nigerians are blind any longer.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2013
@jackson44, which year of sienna
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by jackson44(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2013
oluwa12002: @jackson44, which year of sienna
thank Ƒ̐oя the reply I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ the 1998-2000,but why ♈☺uЯ whatsapp line does not deliver.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
From 2500 to 3000 dollars will buy a good one
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Have u tried the whatsapp? My cell phone is on 24 hrs and 2500 to 3000 will buy the car but if I see anything cheaper I will let you know
jackson44: thank Ƒ̐oя the reply I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ the 1998-2000,but why ♈☺uЯ whatsapp line does not deliver.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by OmoAje1: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
how much can you get me toyota camry 1999
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Between 2500 and 3000 dollars my brother
Omo_Aje: how much can you get me toyota camry 1999
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
all here to serve you
oluwa12002: smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2013
keep the calls coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2013
good one

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2013
American spec kia sorento 2003

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2013
nice one for a good price. Lets buy any of them for you before they sell it at the bidding process

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by jackson44(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
oluwa12002: Have u tried the whatsapp? My cell phone is on 24 hrs and 2500 to 3000 will buy the car but if I see anything cheaper I will let you know
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ Ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣ brother,I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ? Follow U̶̲̥̅̊ bumper τ̲̅ȍ bumper.A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ patiently waiting Ƒ̐oя the cheap one.
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2013
jackson44: ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ Ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣ brother,I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ? Follow U̶̲̥̅̊ bumper τ̲̅ȍ bumper.A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ patiently waiting Ƒ̐oя the cheap one.
No problem my brother, always at your service
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
@jackson44 I think you may have to change your keyboard settings to UK or US
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lexus Ls460 2010/11 Fulloption Toks.... 6.8m / Very Neat Benz190e For 220k / SOLD: Registered 2004 Lexus Es330 @ 1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.