Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section (2177 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by bingbagbo(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Dear Jokes section,

APOLOGY LETTER
I am very sorry to write you this letter.
First of all, i am sorry for every dry joke i have posted here, forgive me.
You see, most times, the devil is behind all these, i am sincerely sorry.
can you imagine that, sometimes i know the posts are dry myself yet the devil will push me to post them?
I hereby beg all those that my few dry jokes have harmed in any way to forgive me, i will not do it again.
I am however embarking on a sabbatical leave from jokes section to attend to other equally important matters.
Please, thank you for accepting my apology. Thank you.

YOUR LOVE

BG
embarassed embarassed

Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by texaco1: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2013
grin
i swear dis guy get serious problem

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by Beetwo(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2013
l wish you all d best jaree
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by texaco1: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Beetwo: l wish you all d best jaree
he really has the talent.he is good
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by texaco1: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2013
@op,i have followed ur jokes,just 2 of them though and i think u are really talented .why dont u go commercial

2 Likes

Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by SpicyMimi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
I kinda like those dry nd provoking jokes.... smiley
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Where are you going!!! No you are not going anywhere! angry
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by Beetwo(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2013
texaco1:
he really has the talent.he is good

really ## falls frm tomato tree##
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by JojoArmani(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2013
see apology letter from my man BG, we accept. Your sins re forgiven go and sin no more.
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by donted(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
This letter nah scam. Bin gbagbo or wetin him call him sef can never stop posting dry jokes he has it in his blood SMH
Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by dubem3(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
See me asking myself what bin gbagbo had done to deserve an apology. Little did I know he misplaced his meds again.

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section by EFULEFU1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
go and sin no more BG

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) / If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) / Life Experience Comedy(Eps 2): Professor Of Funny English And Madam Fashion Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.