Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,235 members, 7,867,620 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals (14999 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
GEJ, the actions of people like AlamsTheStealer is what led most of those people to the gallows. If Alams can be pardoned, then you better pardon these ones too lest the universe and karma do a nasty one on u. Just so u know, Alams' actions have killed and destroy ,more lives than those criminals ever will.
Re: Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals by nwabumalyahoo: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2013
GEJ is becoming a LION
Re: Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals by calcal: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2013
GEJ is talking as usual after taking the ogogoro - even in the Yankee signing death warrant no bi kiakia like that, beside what type of crime, are they properly represented? the same idiot that said his own people no more believe in the police force, meanwhile, they are the prosecutor..
Re: Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals by 1025: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
govs should sign death warrant while the president pardons full time criminals. i even expect the govs to follow the good will of jonathan and pardon all criminals in their various states so that nigeria will be moving forward. federal hypocrisy.
Re: Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals by james1(m): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao!the governors are scared stiff of signing the death warrant for the condemned men.I can't stop laughing.
I have an unshakable position as regards the death penalty:life should mean for life,simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) / Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) / Buhari assents Police trust fund bill, rejects 17 others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.