Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The I Have A Son Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The I Have A Son Story (864 Views)

Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

The I Have A Son Story by izeek(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2008
how many of u guys have ever lied to a new gf dat u have a son?

is this some kinda test to the girl, or just some frustrating measure.

am curious
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Busta(f): 1:18pm On May 08, 2008
how many of u girls have ever lied to a new boyfriend that u have a son?

is this some kind of test to the guy, or just some frustrating measure.

am curious too oh undecided
Re: The I Have A Son Story by izeek(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2008
well am asking cos i seen alot them stories been said, muah did say it at some point.

but for no just reason. hence my curiosity
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Akinagirl(f): 12:41am On May 09, 2008
huh? thats strange, why would someone lie about that? undecided
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Nobody: 12:47am On May 09, 2008
Very expensive story angry
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Cadet(f): 12:51am On May 09, 2008
*sighs*
Re: The I Have A Son Story by StephenP(m): 12:52am On May 09, 2008
[size=13pt]What in the world would you be trying to prove by telling this story?[/size]
Re: The I Have A Son Story by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:55am On May 09, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]What in the world are you trying to prove by telling this story?[/size]

he's done it. . . . . . he's in hot water. . . . . . . he needs advice undecided

Only he's too scared to come out and say he's an a$$ undecided
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Rebellious(f): 12:57am On May 09, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]What in the world would you be trying to prove by telling this story?[/size]

I have no idea!

@poster, the moment you tell me this story, whether it's a test or not, I'd kick your sorry ass out of my house.
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Cadet(f): 12:58am On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

@poster, the moment you tell me this story, whether it's a test or not, I'd kick your sorry ass out of my house.

What if he really does have a son? What would he think of you?
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Rebellious(f): 1:08am On May 09, 2008
Cadet:

What if he really does have a son? What would he think of you?
Too bad for him. I really don't care what he thinks, he better carry his ass to his baby mama house. By the way, before I date a guy, I would have done background check on him. I'm not ready for all the stress.
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Cadet(f): 1:13am On May 09, 2008
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Akinagirl(f): 2:02am On May 09, 2008
hmmmn
Re: The I Have A Son Story by tpia: 2:25am On May 09, 2008
some guys may be doing it to get on the girl's softer side. Though lying about it is a bit extreme.

But guys with kids are very sexy- especially when you see them taking the kid/s to the store or just going out for a walk or something.

especially the ones pushing baby strollers. There's just something about their helpfulness thats so cute. cheesy

besides, it shows the man is quite caring, responsible and grounded, if he's taking time to raise his kid. Says a lot about his character.

Am not talking about the guys who are busy turning various girls into baby mamas oh. I mean responsible ones who actively take part in childcare and enjoy doing so.
Re: The I Have A Son Story by Nobody: 9:02am On May 09, 2008
what kindda gimmick's that?

I hear "i have a son". . . . i hit the road.
Re: The I Have A Son Story by izeek(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2008
make all of una no vex, i only asked not cos i want all them insults just to know if some u;all ever said crap like dat
well unfortunaely for some of u, i dey expect my first child by august.

tanx and dont worry am lookiing forward to it.

Ladies, This Is My Appology. / African Mentalty / Who Matter Most In Relationship Or Marriage?