Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State (2677 Views)

List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Ex-Governors Of Lagos State: Photos / Governors Of 19 Nigerian States Under Buhari - Most Are Millionaires Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by egift(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2013
With enormous allocation giving to Bayelsa State due to the large crude deposit in the state - am surprise we have not been hearing much from the state.

This thread is dedicate only for the great state of Bayelsa. Post pictures of the State government's projects (built and commissioned), let the rest of the country see the big strides of their governors to put smile on the good people of Bayelsa Sate.
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by egift(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
And yes, you can post projects built by ALL the governors (Goodluck Jonathan, Timipre Sylva and Henry Seriake Dickson). If you can indicate who did what better.

Everyone with pictures is welcome to post. Cheers! grin
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Maxymilliano(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
There's already a thread for the topic ...

https://www.nairaland.com/1326739/bayelsa-state
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Huh? How many governors are in Bayelsa?
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by egift(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2013
emmysenior: Huh? How governors are in Bayelsa?

Am hoping we will see projects by Alams, Jonathan, Sylva and Dickson.
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Compared with how Bayelsa was when they were in Rivers State, I must say there has been remarkable positive changes. I also acknowledge that with the high allocation, more is expected. Alamiesiegha did well in infrastructure but just had a misfortune and we were all blinded by his bad side.

Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Remember most of the projects require land reclamation. The picture below shows the 18 storey hotel under construction, the magnificent Governors lodge and Mbiama_Yenagoa road which serves as gateway into Bayelsa.

Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by bloggernaija: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
That picture is the totality of alams,GEJ,SYLVIA and Dickson performance. yenagoa equals one single road running through it. Spare me the sand filling bullshit. Many places like ikosi,ikorodu were no different from bayelsa. It was the people who sand filled it.not government. If people can drain a piece of land, why can't the government?
Take it or leave it ,Bayelsa is a cesspit.
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by stebell(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
bloggernaija: That picture is the totality of alams,GEJ,SYLVIA and Dickson performance. yenagoa equals one single road running through it. Spare me the sand filling bullshit. Many places like ikosi,ikorodu were no different from bayelsa. It was the people who sand filled it.not government. If people can drain a piece of land, why can't the government?
Take it or leave it ,Bayelsa is a cesspit.
Yu are comparing Lagos now wit bayelsa abi. Bayelsa if yu wish to kno is riverine meaning there is water every where. Believe me past govt hv tried to develop dat state.
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by otokx(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
If you want to be depressed, take a trip to Yenagoa

1 Like

Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Mieye007: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
otokx: If you want to be depressed, take a trip to Yenagoa
People go to Bayelsa and see good things and good experiences to talk about. It is only the Itsekiris like you that talk of hypertension and "depression" and are even scared to go there. Why is that? I've been looking for that Kpogede of a guy but I'm glad you're here to explain to us.
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
stebell: Yu are comparing Lagos now wit bayelsa abi. Bayelsa if yu wish to kno is riverine meaning there is water every where. Believe me past govt hv tried to develop dat state.

The issue is that they've not tried enough but its not as bad as people are trying to paint it. There are banks, fast foods and hotels scattered across Yenagoa. There are also many Igbos, Edos, Yorubas, Hausas and different people that have come to settle in Yenagoa. The land reclamation in Bayelsa is comparable only with Eko-Atlantic and is not something an individual can embark on. Alams tried very well and up till this day is loved in Bayelsa despite his misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by ifechez: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
Abagworo: Compared with how Bayelsa was when they were in Rivers State, I must say there has been remarkable positive changes. I also acknowledge that with the high allocation, more is expected. Alamiesiegha did well in infrastructure but just had a misfortune and we were all blinded by his bad side.

What I know is that yenagoa is far more modern and advanced than all south west state capitals except akure
Re: Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State by Garrithe1st: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Where are d pishures??

(1) (Reply)

North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? / Boko Haram Uses 5,000 Cows As Shield - Naij / How Imolites Will Vote In The April 11 Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.