Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? (801 Views)

Kanu Arrest: Biafra Leaders Write Buhari, Call Him "His Excellency" / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? / Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by humnsikan: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
This marks the beginning of the series of threads i'll be posting on Nigerian politicians, both past and present. I have decided to concentrate on the positives -- since i would have simply replaced the ''like' above with 'dislike' -- given that no man is an island, and also,having heard so much about their negatives. Ok, let's get started with GEJ, being the president. What do you like about him and his government?
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by nedu2000(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
He supports the super eagles as I do,apart 4rm dat his govt hasn't affected my life positively in any way
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by omenka(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
undecided
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by ebucha: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
He is a gentle man.
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by slimming: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
this is not the issue of like, rather what i have benefited.
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Beaf1: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
His CowBoy hat.
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by GEJTILL2019(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
humility

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by dirifred(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
He takes enough time to weigh all options and come out with a very sound decision. No hasty reactions at all. He is not Judgemental.He is truelly a democrat. what i love most about him is that ' He takes the best decision at all times even if the decision gives a chance for the opposition to try to make him unpopular'.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
His shoes sad
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Amanwulu1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
He is not pressured into HASTY/RASH decision because he was critcised.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by otokx(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Nigerianess
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
Beaf!:
His CowBoy hat.
His hat and his Looks,like someone who cannot hurt a fly .....hmmmm !!!
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
His cluelessness is comical, I have to give that to him

Especially when looking Retardeed in his black sack clothes and cowboy hat
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Garrithe1st: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by superior1: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Absolutely Nothing
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hmmm,let me see.......

Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
He has made me Richer.

Watching and listening to him has saved me a lot of money I use to waste on those comedy shows like Nite of a thousand Laffs,Alibaba,Basketmouth,Ay etc etc.

Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by tatosh: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2013
The fact that his administration will be the end of PDP rule in Nigeria and he Gej will hand over to the opposition
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by tatosh: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2013
He's a crook
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by nedu2000(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Gej mayn't have affected my life positively & likely won't get my vote come 2015,but resorting to calling him names on a public forum is a shot below the belt,pls stop
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by kola639: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2013
intellectualy lacking. cryintellectualy lacking.
Re: What Do You Like About His Excellency, The President, GEJ? by manmade(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
His sincerity of purpose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 42 In Yobe School Attack / The Many People Who Want Akpabio's Seat In 2015 / Protesters Seal Diamond Bank HQ In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.