Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? (6066 Views)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by makajibbz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Everytime i discuss about our homeland with a Nigerian all they do is complain about life back home. so i want to ask a question, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU LIKE ABOUT NIGERIA
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by efisher(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
Our food, the nice climate and the opportunity to make stupendous wealth.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by makajibbz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
LOL@ stupendous wealth! cheesy
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
oh goodness d razz life is fashionable to me ,i class it trendy cheesy cheesy cheesy and lastly i love love d culture

makka ibo lo wole si , nice slim fit suit eeeeee ooo cool
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by efisher(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
Yes o! For those who are empowered with the right ideas and the financial backbone, Nigeria is one place where so much money can be made legally. The opportunities are "endless".
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by makajibbz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
razz-lover! lol

idowuigbo! pank u peri mush, i jus came back prom ma annual leave  tongue
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
hmmm, freedom freedom freedom
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by makajibbz(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2011
Parisgoodman:

hmmm, freedom freedom freedom
hehe
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by juman(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That country has been destroyed by useless people.

Well sha, as yoruba man I like my food and culture.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
our women grin grin
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by olawalebabs(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
Our never say die attitude, I mean 'suffering and smiling'
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by kabukabu50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yes, I miss these grin

Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by kabukabu50(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
and these,

Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
HELL Noooooo (no oofeince) angry
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by kabukabu50(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2011
and these,

Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
I love everything about Nigeria, except our bad public officials who have bastardized Nigerian politics and raped our nation.

I love Nigerian mothers who have been doing so much for the progress and success of their children.
I see them rise early to go to the farm and market and doing their best as our homemakers to build our nation.

Our women bear the burden of our nation.

For the sake of our mothers and Children, I will do my best for Nigeria.

I am for Nigeria for life.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by engrj(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
Noting
1. No Light
2. no good food
3. Police Wahala
4. Illiterate Army Wahala
5. Enter Molue in lagos u will see de other side of Nigerians that ar suppose to be in the Psychiatric hospital
6. Lagos Wahala
7. Our leader they Leave the sit for their children
8. No runs no Admissions to University
9. if u don't no oga from the top then no good job 4 u on less God Help u
8. We are too stinging
9. Some of us are too local
10. If u don't have money, then u are a nobody
11. We always claim we have mind but if happen them go make way.

take this first i will be back.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by BABE3: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yes! The Music and the Food.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
I love my fellow Nigerians
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by engrj(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
Pls can any 1 tell me the offence i will commit dat will make me to be deported from Nigeria To  anoda good country?
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by ChuckD2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
forget police and politicians and general underdevelopment; all three causing hardship, a little money in your pocket and you can be really happy in the land. the people, lifestyle, culture, freedom, can't help but smile as i write.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by egbesegbe: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
na waooo
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by engrj(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
H$LBroker:

I love my fellow Nigerians

Who are ur  fellow Nigerians  smiley smiley  'suffering and smiling'
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by okooyinbo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
engr j:

Pls can any 1 tell me the offence i will commit dat will make me to be deported from Nigeria To  anoda good country?  

Critisize GEJ and call him dumb to his face. In no matter of minutes, the SSS will pounce on you. If you escape them, go through the desert (avoid LYBIA by all means possible), and go to Algeria and then Morrocco and then swim across the strait of Gilbratar to fortress Europe. Then claim asylum.

You could actually have it more easier. Go to Yemen. From there to Ghana, and get on a plane bound for the States. Tell them in the plane that you are Nigerian, and you 've got bomb in your boxer.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by dvonne(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
efisher:

Our food, the nice climate and the opportunity to make stupendous wealth.

Gbam !
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by okooyinbo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
Chuck D:

forget police and politicians and general underdevelopment; all three causing hardship, a little money in your pocket and you can be really happy in the land. the people, lifestyle, culture, freedom,  can't help but smile as i write.

The groups of people you have listed above as far as I know do not form an Island do they? Everyone cries that the politicians are bad, the police are worse, but have you taken the time to ponder what YOU yourself have done to make a mess of Nigeria. All Nigerians except a few are as guilty as the policeticians. Sectionalism and lack of trust is a great disease killing Nigeria. It started long ago and it's even getting stronger by the years.

I can say I love the spirit of the Nigerians, even dishonest as many of them are. I like the nature. If you have seen around Nigeria, you will indeed agree that it is really naturally a beautiful country.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by Finecat(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
I love Nigeria with all of my heart. I'm no longer in Nigeria but Nigeria gave me the best childhood compared to any kids anywhere in the world. Nigeria gave me an envious childhood, a childhood that kids in America will wish to have. I don't agree with all the political and economic situations in Nigeria now but i would love for my kids to also get a taste of Nigeria.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by ChuckD2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
okooyinbo:

The groups of people you have listed above as far as I know do not form an Island do they? Everyone cries that the politicians are bad, the police are worse, but have you taken the time to ponder what YOU yourself have done to make a mess of Nigeria. All Nigerians except a few are as guilty as the policeticians. Sectionalism and lack of trust is a great disease killing Nigeria. It started long ago and it's even getting stronger by the years.

I can say I love the spirit of the Nigerians, even dishonest as many of them are. I like the nature. If you have seen around Nigeria, you will indeed agree that it is really naturally a beautiful country.
well, that you don't know me personally, i can forgive your assessement and questions. some nigerians (by the choices they've made in life, their affiliations and and personal principles have earned the right to criticize the ills of the society.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
God the food na die,imagine not eating oha soup and fufu for one month,I fit die. What of agidi na,haba,abi ma abacha I go fit stay without?
The crazy and funny characters everywhere.
The diverse cultures,inshort I love naija even with all its fault,
 PROUDLY NAIJA FOR LIFE.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by engrj(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
freecocoa:

God the food na die,imagine not eating oha soup and fufu for one month,I fit die. What of agidi na,haba,abi ma abacha I go fit stay without?
The crazy and funny characters everywhere.
The diverse cultures,inshort I love naija even with all its fault,
 PROUDLY NAIJA FOR LIFE.

okooyinbo:

OK THREE GBOSA 4 NIGERIA?
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by udezue(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
There is no justification for the action of the criminal police man. People like Sagamite are extremely heartless and wicked.
Re: Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? by makajibbz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
engr j:

LMAO!!! nothing o, deport urself na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chemical Tanker Explodes At Sangotedo Area, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan Will Win 2015 Elections - Apostle Suleiman Johnson / PDP National Caretaker Committee: Sheriff In Consistent Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.