Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25335 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
President goodluck jonathan who has always been associated with sheer luck all his life...but as our country intensifies with cases of corruption and looting and other problems. .what are those qualities you think our president has that can restore normalcy in the system?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by bisi16(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
nothing.. he's clueless.

60 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Toktee(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nothing,the dude iz not even a role model,very dull,look so timid and uncivilised and always making unpopular decissions

26 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Loyalty

9 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
1) He keeps his promises
https://www.nairaland.com/1203651/when-president-jonathan-promises-he

2) He is a performer
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress/4

3) He is fighting corruption silently
https://www.nairaland.com/1225915/fight-against-corruption-president-jonathan

4) He is humble to a fault

5) He NEVER plays to the gallery, nether does he engage in governance by drama

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

7) He is focused and firm on what he hopes to achieve.

POINT 8. He does not appear DESPERATE for political or economic power

9) He is very approachable and likeable

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president

94 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by oboy3(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
He is da Best of the Best-est

12 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Bigcake: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls how can i post a thread on nairaland. Tanx
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
LOYALTY.AS MUCH AS HE NO DE WORK FOR ME AS A CITIZEN HIS KIND OF LOYALTY TO HIS PEOPLE IS RARE. ONOLEMEMEN DIEZAMI OLUBOLADE ALAMS TO MENTION A FEW.IF D MASSES HAD PUT HIM THERE WE WUD HAVE ENJOYED BUT ALAS HE WAS INSTALLED BY THE POWERS BEHIND THE THRONE AND CAN THEREFORE NOT BITE THE FINGER THAT FEEDS HIM

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Clerverly: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: 1) He keeps his promises

2) He is a performer

3) He is fighting corruption he's own style

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president

12) He pays your salary as at and when due.

176 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by earthgreeners(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
@mod, Front Page please

Nothing, He is Clueless and Daft

18 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
What i love most about him GEJ

His humble/gentle man nature which many take to be a weak spot is actually is strenght.

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: [s]1) He keeps his promises

2) He is a performer

3) He is fighting corruption he's own style

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president[/s]

Odechkwu el scumbag retardeen don't even know how to spell promise ...

39 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rubbish thread

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Odechkwu el scumbag retardeen don't even know how to spell promise ...
NA i know you are one of those lapdog bent on destroying the president. Well for you information keep deceiving yourself, when the time come nigerians will choose for them self. All political party in nigeria are the same cause most of the apc members are all ex pdp members so i dont see any difference in them. So for you trying so hard to destroy the image of the presidents shows that you dont beleive the person you are supporting will win in a free and fair election. Face the truth and stop all the childish noise you are making

19 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by OurYansh: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Did I miss any letter??

angry

17 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: NA i know you are one of those lapdog bent on destroying the president. Well for you information keep deceiving yourself, when the time come nigerians will choose for them self. All political party in nigeria are the same cause most of the apc members are all ex pdp members so i dont see any difference in them. So for you trying so hard to destroy the image of the presidents shows that you dont beleive the person you are supporting will win in a free and fair election. Face the truth and stop all the childish noise you are making

fcukkkkk you and that corrupt, incompetent and good for nothing aso rock scumbag.

19 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

fcukkkkk you and that corrupt, incompetent and good for nothing aso rock scumbag.

LOL... are you talking about dem 'Progressive Rogues' (apologies to Pst Bakare)??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even Heard your main Oga, Tinubu, was specified used as an 'Adjective' to effectively describe the neweset phrase in town....

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
his bizarre utterances are a source of comic relief
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by kramer: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

The Truth is really bitter for you. Take it or leave you are a lapdog and a slave.

6 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Bonapart(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
bisi16: nothing.. he's clueless.
actually no quality at all

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mydex93(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
bisi16: nothing.. he's clueless.
Dont say that sir...he may be slow in action,one tin is for sure he knows well what he's doing..and y'al wud be shocked 2 seee ds whole mess end well

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2013

Question: Even with the progressives?

Bakare: Who are the progressives in Nigeria; mention their names? Are you persuaded that they are progressives, progressive where, taking you where?

Question: The progressives who formed the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Bakare: If the devil becomes a pastor, Nigerians will attend his church, because they don’t know the true church and they cannot distinguish it from the synagogue of satan. Some of these governors are far richer than their states, because they are looting their states dry.

I read in the newspaper that former of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu do not own Oriental Hotel, Shoprite and others.

Who is interested in this in a decent society? Something is wrong; do they say Obafemi Awolowo owns the Cocoa House in Ibadan?

Has anybody alleged that? Do they say that his wife owns the Premier Hotel in Ibadan? The reason why you have to deny this is that your hands are not clean

Question: In the build up to the 2011 presidential election, there were reports that the leaders of the ACN gave a condition to back General Buhari; that you should write your resignation letter as vice president even before the election. Would you now be comfortable with the same group of people in the merger arrangement?

Bakare: My dear friend, anybody can ask you to do anything they considered in their own best interest and it is left for you to see whether it is in your own interest. It is true they asked me to sign a letter resigning the post of vice presidential candidate of CPC and Vice President of Nigeria. And I prepared my own letter and I said to General Buhari and the CPC, if you don’t want me to be your candidate any more, you are free any time.

But I am not going to resign as Vice President of Nigeria, because I have not occupied that office. And they said that is what they want. I said, look this man will not bend his rule; I don’t want to join the perjurers who are no longer electable in Nigeria but want to destroy the opportunity of other people.

Sitting on the table with these people means nothing to me. I am not part of the merger committee. If the merger is being put together for the development of our nation and our people, may God let it succeed, but if is to continue this foolish, crazy, greedy aggrandizement, God will overturn it.

If merger has been put together by good people, it will deepen our democracy, at least we will develop a two-party system in Nigeria. But I don’t see the difference between the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors and the so-called progressive governors. You can ask question how much is the kilometers of road awarded as contract in Oyo State and who is doing the road. It is not Bayelsa where you will say there is too much water there.

Where are the progressive governors? These ones who are fruitful and everyone wants to buy his own private jet once he is out of office, how much were they worth before they came into power?

And how do they come by their massive wealth now that they are bragging all around?

I desire to see in my life time, a nation that works and I pray that God will give grace and opportunity to people who can make it work. I am not saying if a person like me is not there it won’t work. There are thousand others who are better than I am in this country, God will bring those ones into power.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by miccodb(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
I like his quality of slowness, unintelligence and ignorance.

14 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by caesaraba(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by KINGwax(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Foolishness!!!
It's one shoe i'm not good at sliding in!
Will like to see how it feels!
BTW, it's debasing trying to use jonathan as u yardstick for attributes! Give us a worthy man! Even the dead steve job is way better

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Quality? - or what joke??

Even his name is a joke...

I still remember a CNN news anchor laughing at his name... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

LOL... are you talking about dem 'Progressive Rogues' (apologies to Pst Bakare)??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even Heard your main Oga, Tinubu, was specified used as an 'Adjective' to effectively describe the neweset phrase in town....

I keep telling you, you are not good at comedy because you are a lousy comedian, hold on to your laptop job.

Why do you fhaggss smile and grin at other men? That scumbag move is ghayyyy as hell.. Fhagotss
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by scobaba: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
The fact dat he's so dull and still doesn't knw it.

Its good because, he worries about nothing and thus will live long.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by firstolalekan(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=16pt]HE IS JUST A FIGURE-HEAD

CLUELESS LUCKY BASTARRD[/size]

13 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by 32D: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
his stewpidity is amusing

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by caesaraba(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
His face is black while his nose is fair cheesy

Nothing else.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari As A Federal Commissioner Of Petroleum (1970s Throwback Photo) / Governor Wike Dancing At NAFEST 2018 / IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.