Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? (15807 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by 3ace(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: oya Come ma Caban you go fear fear. grin
I can see you're enjoying yourself. I knew the major reason why you created this thread was to get amorous comments from people and not really because you were curious about the subject matter. So far, they have not disappointed.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by 3ace(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2013
gmyguy: any guy who prefers bosoms to bumbum is just in-experienced
Further explanation needed ASAP.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: oya Come ma Caban you go fear fear. grin
PM me your address na
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2013
3ace:
I can see you're enjoying yourself. I knew the major reason why you created this thread was to get amorous comments from people and not really because you were curious about the subject matter. So far, they have not disappointed.
Your view on this matter bros. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
PM me your address na
Ole see your mouth tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: Ole see your mouth tongue
No be you say make I come?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
No be you say make I come?
and you cant reject ma offer. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by nerodenero: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2013
I like bossom and it shouldn't be too much.A woman's sensitive parts should be evenly distributed.If it is like that,me gbadun am be that.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: and you cant reject ma offer. undecided
why should I?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2013
shocked shocked
Mynd_44:
why should I?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Tovot: shocked shocked
You can send me your address too oooo
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2013
u wan die?btw am nt sure ur up to d task grin
Mynd_44:
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by LarrySun(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now This Is Where We're Really Going To Fight, Mister.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2013
angry angry grin u dey fear?
Larry-Sun:
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Tovot: u wan die?btw am nt sure ur up to d task grin
A trial will convince abi na confuse you tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I feel that tingling feeling in my fingers when I am about to ban someone gringringrin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2013
angry angry
Mynd_44:
I feel that tingling feeling in my fingers when I am about to ban someone gringringrin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2013
i cant wait grin
Mynd_44:
A trial will convince abi na confuse you tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by LarrySun(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
For What Na?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by LarrySun(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Tovot: i cant wait grin
GOODNESS!!! YOU!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2013
so ur afraid? that i evn thot u'ld call his bluff off angry
Larry-Sun:
For What Na?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
grin grin he has gifted hands now,never let a good opportunity pass by
Larry-Sun:
GOODNESS!!! YOU!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
ah please dont fall into his pit o... he s a very sharp badt guy. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Tovot: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
shocked shocked thanks for the warning grin
sexymoma: ah please dont fall into his pit o... he s a very sharp badt guy. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by 3ace(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: Your view on this matter bros. undecided

Lol, I thought my comment would annoy you. Now, like most people, I like my bossoms to be moderate-not too big, not too small. And most importantly they must be firm. If you had quizzed that guy further, I'm sure he would have said the same thing. Who would want to work with bossoms like these?

www.nairaland.com/1327561/woman-largest-bosom#16306378

And OP, if you have noticed that we men still scan your bossoms even though they are properly covered, pls bear with us. Na so God create us. Those two are very magnetic to our gaze.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
3ace:
Lol, I thought my comment would annoy you. Now, like most people, I like my bossoms to be moderate-not too big, not too small. And most importantly they must be firm. If you had quizzed that guy further, I'm sure he would have said the same thing. Who would want to work with bossoms like these?

And OP, if you have noticed that we men still scan your bossoms even though they are properly covered, pls bear with us. Na so God create us. Those two are very magnetic to our gaze.
hmmmm wise one.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: ah please dont fall into his pit o... he s a very sharp badt guy. cheesy
Bad belle dey worry you
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Okay.....leave the back door opened
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tovot: so ur afraid? that i evn thot u'ld call his bluff off angry
He knows he can't compete against me
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
3ace:

Like the Scientist would say 'like charges attract and unlike charges repel'.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Bad belle dey worry you
Conscience no allow you rest cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: Conscience no allow you rest cheesy
Send the PM na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.