Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? (3196 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Dojo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
@Coco
Tell me what type of effect it is maybe I'll be able to help you solve the problem (though I don't believe it's a problem) wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Coco29(f): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2006
dojo i am a counselor, so you having an effect on me is not good seriously,i can't place you i do not know if you angry or funny i just can't place your emotions, it bothers me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Dojo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
Thank God for that 'coz I hate it when pple can predict/read me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Coco29(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2006
i will though, i have alot going on prob thats why,i can place you, and don't hold ya breath because the next time we talk i will be ready. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Dojo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2006
We shall see.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Coco29(f): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2006
we will grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Mystique(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2006
D'u two need a room or somthin?? wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Coco29(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
Mystique:

D'u two need a room or somthin?? wink wink

lol lol mystique u want 4play to kill me ooooooooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2006
mystique
Well, duh, its all about da Benjamins Baby!!!!

HMmm Well, Double duh,it's all about the puna. . . Homeboy!!! work hard get some wink

ignorance is bliss grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:13am On Aug 11, 2006
A man naturally is attracted to a beautiful woman with big boobs and nice bum although we are not aware of it beauty in a woman denotes youth and fertility large breasts means she can feed my offsprings a nice bum means she will bear me offsprings.
The woman too is naturally attracted to a tall man with broad shoulders and strong arms and firm pecs, she's not aware of it but those things are telling her, he will protect me, and provide for me and my children.
In modern days things have changed a bit, the emphasis on strength to bring food home is replaced by money, the more money you have as a man the more I as a woman and my kids would be protected and provided for.

So at the end of the day guys, its all about the basic animal survival instincts within us, thats all folks! thats all.

funny how the basic "male" animal survival instincts havent changed all these cenutries grin

we are still attracted to the natural bits and not the material
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by SuNnChNn(f): 2:21am On Aug 11, 2006
'Cos they dont want to suffer any more especially those of us from poor families tongue also they dont want their breast shapeless after breasting junior for only 2 months.
Guys be ready for marriage, u dont have to be rich but he is doing okay comment is fine atleast be able to feed ur baby.

eheh abeg make una ignore my reply ooo. I have a question for u guys sef.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by diddy4(m): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2006
whats the question?

@topic
who no like money? eerone does so dont blame 'em.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by iice(f): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2006
@Topic, who like good thing? tongue tongue tongue, need me dem jaguars, mink coats, designer wares, personal trainer, chef (Wolfgang), bodyguard tongue tongue tongue private jet, driver, private houses yeahhhhh that's the shizzle grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by LoverBwoy(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2006
iice:

@Topic, who like good thing? tongue tongue tongue, need me them jaguars, mink coats, designer wares, personal trainer, chef (Wolfgang), bodyguard tongue tongue tongue private jet, driver, private houses yeahhhhh that's the shizzle grin tongue tongue tongue

hey sis you'll definately get all and MORE when you work for it wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by iice(f): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2006
Work ke? lol omo dont worry i know how to handle ma biz lol grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Mystique(f): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2006
Yeah, Use wat u have to get wat u want grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2006
Mystique:

Yeah, Use what u have to get what u want grin grin

shocked is this how u roll? okay o
so the guys should use their cash n positions to get what they want too  cool cool

iice, na so ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by iice(f): 4:27am On Aug 25, 2006
loverbwoy, na so o grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Mystique(f): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2006
cool cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by davidif: 4:57am On Dec 11, 2007
This is where a lot of guys differ. Growing up in naija i wanted wifey to be a medical doctor, but right now i no send. If the girl poor like church mouse or pauper, if she looks like Jessica Alba or Esther Baxter, i am going after her immediately.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by davidif: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2007
By the way, all the girls who play hard to get or are being snobbish and want there future husbands to have money, remember that John Legend song "remember when i used to love u". If you want to be soooooo picky, you guys better look beautiful, as in a perfect 10 (or dimpiece like we like to call them), worst case scenario, an agbani darego look alike. Shawty better have everything and not over cosmeticised artificial beauty. There are several "cute-gories" and you can't be less than a 7 on that scale. Its amazing how many average looking or downright unattractive ladies tend to be so choosy and picky as if they are Marilyn Monroe or something. You better "know thyself" before you let "true love pass you by" like boyz2men said.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by angelchi(f): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ poaster, no be our fault o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by muntakamo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2008
they go for money,big houses, cars, not for love. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by noetic(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
muntaka mo:

they go for money,big houses, cars, not for love. grin
that is it!
abi?

angelchi:

@ poaster, no be our fault o.
i understand say na poverty!

Mystique:

Yeah, Use what u have to get what u want grin grin
na so una don dey do am tey tey!

diddy4:

whats the question?

@topic
who no like money? eerone does so don't blame 'em.
does that mean u should sell your soul?

SuNnChNn:

'Cos they don't want to suffer any more especially those of us from poor families tongue also they don't want their breast shapeless after breasting junior for only 2 months.
Guys be ready for marriage, u don't have to be rich but he is doing okay comment is fine atleast be able to feed your baby.

eheh abeg make una ignore my reply ooo. I have a question for u guys sef.
abi now? shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by OpeLovely(f): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2008
Because they're looking for security. No one wants to suffer o!!! You want to marry for love and drink garri and watch your mates dress in Swiss Lace and make fun of you (even garri ain't cheap) or marry a rich man and jet everywhere around the globe, eat the best of foods and shop in Milan, Paris, e.t.c.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by snazzydawn(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ topic, is it not obvious? because they are rich. Everybody, including me, loves the good life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by banni: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2008
Shortcut to comfort.Very simple answer.

But after a time they realise that money does not always bring [/b]HAPPINESS[b]
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
banni:

Shortcut to comfort.Very simple answer.

But after a time they realise that money does not always bring [/b]HAPPINESS[b]

The lack of money is not a guarantee for happiness either.
Re: Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry? by Smi1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladies that engage in such activities ? are suppose to be wipe out for committing treason grin grin grin cheesy smiley shocked cool. girls bite me !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr / Now my watch is ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.