Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man (939 Views)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State / Tragedy Hits Family As Man Kills Wife During Scuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man by ELOWALO(f): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Operatives attached to the Elemoro Police division of the Lagos state Police command have arrested a man, Daniel Kanjo, who went berserk, killing his 24-year-old wife, Meno Kanjo, before trying to commit suicide after he caught her having sex with another man in a bush near their home.Daniel stabbed the unfaithful wife many times with a knife and thereafter stabbed himself in the stomach and neck.

However, this caused confusion in the area as residents thought both of them were dead, prompting them to call the police to evacuate their corpses.

As policemen were evacuating the corpses to the mortuary, Daniel was, however, discovered to be breathing and was immediately rushed to the hospital.

The suspect, who had been discharged, claimed that the incident was the work of the devil.

He said he loved his wife dearly and never hit her prior to the incident, adding that when he caught her red-handed committing adultery, he lost control
Re: Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man by onuwaje(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2013
Categorically speaking, the jews of old would have congratulated this man
Re: Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man by k2039: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2013
When he could have filed for divorce and get himself another wife. Now he will get his a.ss jailed or death sentence
Re: Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man by nekaa(f): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2013
Since dey all blame it on this love, I will advice we all stay away and fear "love", its of no good (most of the time)
Re: Man Kills Wife For Having Sex With Another Man by ediemafio(m): 1:09am On Jul 03, 2013
I wud do dsame if i were d man,however,I will not attempt suicide..no chance,not for who-re..she got what she deserves..qed

(1) (Reply)

A Corporate Thief Caught In A Boutique. / Story Of Mexican Woman Who Had Been Raped 43,200 Times / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.