Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating (15951 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by class0247: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Sky-walker:
Nigerians i hail ooo. Even after beating a team 6-1, you still rate them average.

If you know what football is then you should know that their performance was rubbish
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by class0247: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2013
Now we see that Onazi is very good at his work.I believe that when Onazi returns to join Mikel,the team will be balance a little although we are missing Moses and Emenike to finish the great work Onazi and Mikel is doing from behind.

Hopefully when Onazi returns to distribute ball alongside Mikel there will be improvement
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Crownvilla(m): 2:50am On Jun 19, 2013
@ OP

Thanks for creating this thread.

I hope you don't mind this small correction to your detailed article. It is "sitter" and NOT "seater" when a player fails to convert a chance/ball that is...well, just sitting there, waiting/begging to get kicked into the net.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by bidis: 3:16am On Jun 19, 2013
i rate ujah 0 mba 3 fegor 2 1deye 3 uduamadi carry first 7 i dream of moses emenike and uduamadi in spearhead our attack
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Omojomi(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Jarus(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2013
Crownvilla: @ OP

Thanks for creating this thread.

I hope you don't mind this small correction to your detailed article. It is "sitter" and NOT "seater" when a player fails to convert a chance/ball that is...well, just sitting there, waiting/begging to get kicked into the net.

Thanks. I actually knew, but do mix them up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by ow11(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Keshi has done a splendid job with the Nigerian team but I was surprised at his changes.

I felt Gambo Mohammed and Emeka Eze should have been brought on since the Eagles were in no danger of loosing. I wanted to see those players in action. Gambo did very well for Kano Pillars last season as did Rabiu Ali but he brought on Ideye and Ogu into a game we had already won and we learnt nothing new. . .

Back to topic,

Worst Player
Ogude 1/10 - Our worst player on the pitch! Dude still can't read a game and IS a terrible DM.

Best Player

Oduamadi 9/10 - Great composure and movement. If Ideye can add Odu's composure to his game, He and not Emenike would start for Nigeria.

Did anyone also notice how one dimensional Efe Ambrose is? I mean, going forward I was amazed how he never sees the movement of the strikers and just tries to get the ball to Musa/Oduamadi. Something has to give o. . Either he learns to pass beyond 10 yards, or sits in the defence and allow Oboabona to launch the attacks through the middle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. / African Games: Nigeria Maintains Second Position / A Nairalander Chatting With Roberto Di Matteo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.