Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (29813 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating / Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Jarus(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
It's been a while I did player rating for Eagles matches, but I'm deciding to do for this match.

Yet again, the SE struggled against an unrated African opposition. But for the for the wastefulness of the Swaziland team, they could have actually gone ahead as they had more scoring chances.

Carl Ikeme
Not tested much. No fantastic save to remember. He spent too much time dressing ball and sometimes killed tempo of game when he should have released the ball faster. Appeared composed nonetheless. 6/10

Abdullah Shehu
The right back was aweful in the first half. He didn't do much. He set too many feet wrong. He needs to work more to be rated as a professional that is capable of donning Nigerian national team jersey. 4/10

Efe Ambrose
Mr Cut. He appeared confident at the back with his signature cutting. He is becoming predictable and some opponents coaches may train their strikers on how to collect him from his cut. He also made an attempt to score from his trademark header in the second half. 5/10

Godfrey Oboabona
This guy returned to SE to have one of his worst games. His past rating has continued to wane and that may explain he is stuck to backwater club in Turkey. His passes were as poor as his defensive ability. A bad game. 3/10

Elderson Echiejile
The Monaco has toned down on his attacking style. He didn't link up with attack as he is known for. He could have done better. 4/10

Onazi Ogenyi
Hardworking but no sense. He plays in a world class team and much was expected of him. He needs to up his game. He gave away ball too easily. 4/10

Mikel Obi
Well, well, he may not be living to expectation but it was still glaring that he was a class ahead of his peers. He made flashes of passes - some accurate, some not so. He fell down too easily and also gave away possession a couple of time. Yet, it was glaring he was our best player. Removing him was a tactical blunder, IMO. 6/10.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Jarus(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ahmed Musa
An off day for the skipper. Not sure he has the charisma to carry this team. Hugely talented, but today's game is one reason why pundits often use him and inconsistency in the same sentence. No good runs. No good pass. A bad game. 4/10

Moses Simon
He failed to live to expectation as the star of the recent victory versus Cameroun. Made made flashes of brilliance, but no result. 4/10

Odion Ighalo
Not much was seen of him. It appeared there was a disconnect between midfield and attack. The highly rated striker did not live to billing. 4/10
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Jarus(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rabiu Ibrahim
Came in, played for few minutes before being yanked off again. Meant to assist Mikel in the midfield but nothing was seen of him. 2/10

Obafemi Martins
Mikel was, IMO,wrongfully removed and Martins deployed to play in the midfield, when Mikel should be retained and allowed to feed Martins who should have replaced Musa or Simon. He showed his fighting spirit and did well trying to mark and distribute ball to the strikers. A decent return. 6/10

Kelechi Iheanacho
A debut the Man City youngster will like to forget in a hurry. Gave ball away, no accurate passes. Lost at some other times. 2/10

Oliseh: Did well by recalling Martins to SE team. I think removing Mikel was not optimal. For not winning this match, I'm rating him 4/10.

Lalasticlala: 10/10

12 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by collinsVP: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
oliseh's performance is analogous to an undergraduate who lobbyed his way to make first class and could not defend it in application.

it is easier said than done.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Tolexander: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
I wished the falconets could replace the duper eagles for the Swaziland encounter, of course they would perform better!

7 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by haibe(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Ajibel(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lalasticlala 10/10 Loool grin

6 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Ajibel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hardworking but no sense.

Ayaff deading grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by lexyman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think u re too friendly with the rating, score them 2/10. For. Wasting our time and keeping glued to the screen without anything to show for it ....super eagles has been "consistently inconsistent ". Lol

47 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by lasisi69(f): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
End time rating

11 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
secondary school team can play better than this joke called a national team undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Jusmudi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Just played lik Arsenal bt no goal lik United

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Flashh: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is useless to me without a win.

Oliseh why? sad

11 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Jusmudi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
E don tey wen I stop 2 Dey watch dia match, I prefer under 17 nr b because dem win cup ooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
What's there to rate? Very boring and useless players

7 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Lordtrillion(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Sweetyie(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Following
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by driand(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hm
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by fiftynaira(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
And my biafra brother's will seat and watch this match...

#IamIgboNotBiafra

9 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by mirabel001(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
super fowl...
In other news..
Biafra is here..
D guy above me is ohu n'ala nna ya
#adabiafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Sijo01(f): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Am glad I did not bother to waste fuel and time watching the match.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by 4reigningqueen: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mikel 9 others should share 2 nothing for the coach.
lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by jpcomrade: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Martins, the greatest fighter despite playing in an unusual position, 7/10

17 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
If you be lecturer you go bad gan o undecided
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Chillext(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Super pigeons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
So lalastic.lala played abi? Because of FP? angry

Op, you're high!!!! undecided

Alanjeffy:
End time according to lasisi.. what do yu expect when yu having Mikel just coming bk from a team that is 16th on the table lol

Don't start! angry

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
OK.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
End time according to lasisi.. what do yu expect when yu having Mikel just coming bk from a team that is 16th on the table lol

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by Chillext(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
mirabel001:
super fowl... In other news.. Biafra is here.. #adabiafra
@ your dp, abeg dash me one na
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland by tellwisdom: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bros, 4/10 na pass for my side oo....People wey u suppose give 1/10 2/10 na em u dey dash mark yaffu yaffu angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.