Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? (11607 Views)

Seven Reasons To Read The Glorious Quran / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by sosisi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
google and read the Koran and hadiths online and you will be flabberghasted by the depth of depravity sorrounding it's author and originator Mohammed and thank God for the light of the gospel.

Did you know for instance that mohammed had mental problems according to his wife and nurse and contemplated suicide several times?
Did you know he married a 6 year old?
Did you know he snatched his adopted son's wife after peeping and seeing her UnCloth?
did you know he abused aisha his child bride physically?
did you know he slept with his female servants?
did you he killed innocent people and ordered them killed ?
did you know he  was afraid of an eclipse?
did you know he died from a poisoned isi ewu dish?
did you know  that allah says he could sleep with any  women that gave herself to him?
Did you know that allah revealed passages in the Koran to suit his evil ways?
did you know he had the libido of 30 men?
did you know that people watched him have sex?
did you know he only got revelations from allah when he slept with his child bride?
did you know he allowed lying?
did you know the Koran allows men to beat their wives?

so on and so forth.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by Abuzola(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
Thanks to the bible: if not we wouldn't have known
jesus who happens to be a god died

the christian god cried

the christian god was a gay

the christian god was killed with criminals

the christian god was carried by a devil and tempting him

the christian god was possessed with a demon

the christian god rised on the second day instead of third day, thus making revealing the truth that jesus resurrection is full of err

the christian god was strip naked and beaten severely.

The christian god was ogogoro master, his first miracle was to turn water into wine and his last super was wine.

The christian god became insane and started uttering jagons mathew 27:46 'myself, myself, why did myself forsake myself' lmao

and thousand more
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by olabowale(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
Did you know that $Osisi is a big time liar? Proof: Read her "did you know", above! On another thread she quoted Quran verse passing it for Ahadith. Woman, I read you loud and charlie. The muslims will meet you in measured pace; all the way, "as you like it!"
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by olabowale(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
« #64 on: Today at 07:48:50 PM »
google and read the Koran and hadiths online and you will be flabberghasted by the depth of depravity sorrounding it's author and originator Mohammed and thank God for the light of the gospel.
the light that couldnt keep half of the brides who are waiting for their grooms out of darkness.

They did not have oil in their lamps, remember? And the brides who had oil were so selfish by not given any oil to their fellow brides who are waiting along with them! Typical greed of thr Christians in play. They could not think rationally, and practical, that it will be the best, since they were all together to formulate a process, whereby they will share the duty of keeping them out of darkness, in turn by sharing the oil with those who did not have. Then let one bride at a time for a short time light the lamp for all to see, and pass the duty to another, while still having some oil in the lamp. By the time they take a turn, the groom would have saunteered in, as expected if he was ever going to come!

Did he ever arrive to the brides, who probably burnt all their oil, while stil waiting? In Quran, there is a Chapter titled Nur; Light. $Osisi, read in the name of your Lord Who creates. He created you even though there was a time that you did not exist. Read in the name of your Lord Who taught by the pen, the things you never knew, until you now know them. Magnify the Praise of the Most Forgiving, Merciful! Magnify the name of your Lord God Allah the All Knowing, Creator and Never dies! Am sure known of these belongs to Jesus, or ghost or father who could not rule, alone!

Proof, please when you suggest otherwise!

If we look at the Muslim's kindness where 1 plate of meal is enough for 2, then you will see the generousity of Islam! You know what am talking about. Afterall, you said you lived in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by focused123(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2009
I think it is better for all christians to read the Quran so that they can know the Muhammedans for who they really are. The Psychotic mindset the Muhammedans have is from their evil Quran.

The Quran is evil.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by muhsin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
Really? Laughable, wallahi.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by alimat2(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
If God leads u to the right path u will never go astray and if he leads u astray u will never get the right path.

Its not about reading the holy Koran but getting good understanding about it, u can never understand a book with a biased mind no matter how hard u try.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by focused123(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
muhsin:

Really? Laughable, wallahi.

Keep laughing. Your Islamic utter stupidity and mind buggling violence is really laughable.

God have mercy
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by focused123(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
alimat 2:

If God leads u to the right path u will never go astray and if he leads u astray u will never get the right path.

Its not about reading the holy Koran but getting good understanding about it, u can never understand a book with a biased mind no matter how hard u try.

You are the one who is deluded. Deluded daughter of satan
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by muhsin(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
focused123:

Keep laughing. Your Islamic utter stupidity and mind buggling violence is really laughable.

God have mercy

Allah guide you, dude. wink
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by focused123(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

Allah guide you, dude. wink

God will you. God is guiding me. I don't need allah's guide.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by muhsin(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2009
So you say. grin
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by helperzz(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2010
@4 him, the land is said to be flat not the earth.Read with your brain.By the quran full of wisdom!!!
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by alimat2(f): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
focused123:

You are the one who is deluded. Deluded daughter of satan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? But i think your religion teaches u not to be rude? can u tell me d reason dis statement cos am very sure if its a muslim that say this to any 1 of u guys u will start shouting .

Anyway i will never trade insult with u.

@To whom it may concern,

Read d Holy quran with the guidiance of God and u will see the Light and / or secret of islam
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by GODSON2009(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster
iit is and i personally recommend all christians doubting their faith should read it to be sure of their religious convictions i read it because of my dissertation which was about juastifications for islamic terrorism and i can tell you without a shadow of doubt that i have been a better christian and more sure of my faith as a christian having uncovered the many lies and contradictions contained including unanswered questions especially about the justifications for the gender inequality,non forgiveness intolerance
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by alimat2(f): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
@godpickin,

God says i will hav mercy on whom i will hav mercy on.

If u read d quran a thousand times and also learn the arabic language if God refuse to show u d light u will never c and if with his mercy show u d the Light u will never go astray. Its not about reading but its about d mercy of God on u.
Millions hav read and have seen d way and thousand  hav read and still remain blind, so its all about mercy of God.

To whom it may concern,
Open your heart and stop being bias just as the jews did to Prophet Isa(Jesus)(peace unto him)
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by GODSON2009(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
alimat 2:

@godpickin,

God says i will hav mercy on whom i will hav mercy on.

If u read d quran a thousand times and also learn the arabic language if God refuse to show u d light u will never c and if with his mercy show u d the Light u will never go astray. Its not about reading but its about d mercy of God on u.
Millions hav read and have seen d way and thousand hav read and still remain blind, so its all about mercy of God.

To whom it may concern,
Open your heart and stop being bias just as the jews did to Prophet Isa(Jesus)(peace unto him)
allahpikin
dont equate GOD with mohammad,islam is a man made religion i am pragmatic when it comes to the fundamentals of religion and i simply cannot reconcile thecontradictions in islam, you cannot have a more objective individual than an academic approaching islam for a research work because the essence of a literary research is to show both the negative and positive without being subjective or you will get a zero
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by alimat2(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2010
GODSON2009:

allahpikin Alimat2 and not pickin or son/daughter cos i never claimed to be son of god or god son
dont equate GOD with mohammad,islam is a man made religion i am pragmatic when it comes to the fundamentals of religion and i simply cannot reconcile thecontradictions in islam, you cannot have a more objective individual than an academic approaching islam for a research work because the essence of a literary research is to show both the negative and positive without being subjective or you will get a zero

what is ur point when we say equating God with any body? Read my post and read again did i equate any body with God?

If u say islam is a man mad religion just as Paul made ur religion.
If ur religion is bible based then justify ur religion with ur holy book and i will do same to islam
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by GODSON2009(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
alimat 2:

what is your point when we say equating God with any body? Read my post and read again did i equate any body with God?
my point is that most of the visions and enjoinment mohammad made to his followers was from him and not GOD,hence for you to say GOD granting understanding you should say mohammad granting understanding GOD does not make mistakes or contradict himself like mohammad has severally done in the quran
alimat 2:

If u say islam is a man mad religion just as Paul made your religion.
If your religion is bible based then justify your religion with your holy book and i will do same to islam
no apostle paul was just an apostle,if you check the new testament several people like peter and others had already strated evangelising before apostle paul joined them and the new testament was well and trully on its feet before apostle paul. mohammad started islam hence it is man made why else did you think he plagliarised from christianity to validate his islam?it is to give himself some originality same as sects like scientology,ogboni e.t.c who use christianity in order for wide acceptance.
look at ogboni which started less than 100 years ago,and its membership now?they simply did like mohammad by validating themselves with christianity
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by ttruth(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
@post :

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked It is extremely dangerous for a christian to read the Quran(satanic verses) at the same time it is good for a christian to read the Quran because you will know why Islamic religion is riddled with violence and stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by nopuqeater: 4:45am On Mar 06, 2010
@godson: « #78 on: March 04, 2010, 02:17 PM »
@poster
iit is and i personally recommend all christians doubting their faith should read it to be sure of their religious convictions i read it because of my dissertation which was about juastifications for islamic terrorism
and since you missed it in your dissertation, the british fatwa scholarship must have actually made it clear to you by now that you did a poor job and the committee that conferred a degree on you based on an incomplete thesis did even poorer job.

and i can tell you without a shadow of doubt that i have been a better christian and more sure of my faith as a christian
a lazy man who does not want to accept responsibility for his soul will accept the promise that somebody else will bear the burden. yet the christians often say the sins of the father shall not be visited on the head of the son. or is that not the case? if the sin of the father is not to be borne on the soul of the son, why not you realise that no one will bear your burden for you on the day of judgement, considering that Jesus was a virgin all his life and many of you christians have sex for fun, and who is going to bear that sin for you; Jesus?

having uncovered the many lies and contradictions contained including unanswered questions especially about the justifications for the gender inequality,
there was a program shown on discovery many years ago titled empire of faith. Muhammad was called by Renaissance man by a british woman professor who said that Muhammad lived long before his time in ideas of quality to the two genders. Islam says that a wife must continue to bear her maiden name and your wife took your name from the moment she said i do. now who is being oppressed by the husbands? slaves are first stripped of their original names, the christians do that with their wives. in Islam, it is not the duty of the wife to cook for the husband. if she does anything apart from her role as defined by the Quran and ahadith and examples of Muhammad (as), she did it by choice.

non forgiveness intolerance
if we in Islam were to show you your follies by Quraan and ahadith, will you abandone the worship of idol of three gods? you need to sit up, man and please define what you mean by non forgiveness intolerance; use it in a sentence, for clarity, because we do not want you to run away when your ignorance is exposed. but then, can you take up the challenge above?

« #80 on: March 04, 2010, 06:57 PM » allahpikin
dont equate GOD with mohammad,
no muslim ever says Muhammad is God. it is christian that says jesus is yahweh or jehovah. yet jesus is reported to have said "Eloh", and he did not say jehovah or yahweh when it comes to it. the dakusere (comatosed man, at best, i said he fainted or pretended to have died, in the presence of his enemy as a wise person would pretend to have died, holding his breath, if thats how he should save his life) cant be called God, for real.

islam is a man made religion
i think you mean christianity, named by the people of antioch.

i am pragmatic when it comes to the fundamentals of religion and i simply cannot reconcile thecontradictions in islam,
contradictions in the sense of being an iconoclast of trinity, the anthropological human god, wo ate, deficated, etc, etc.

you cannot have a more objective individual than an academic approaching islam for a research work because the essence of a literary research is to show both the negative and positive without being subjective or you will get a zero
to be objective, you do not have to have a subjective foundations against your subject matter. it is not possible for a christian writing for a christian grader to say that Islam is greater than his religion, otherwise it will prudent to ask why he/she is still a christian. your lack of objectivity can be pointed out by your woman nature of one spouse at a time, when you are a man who secretly fantasise about the many beautiful women you come across. this is pure hypocrasy on your part. now how do you say Jesus without sin, when he said from your own Bible that those who call people fools will spend time in hell, and he turned around to do exactly that?

« #82 on: Yesterday at 07:08:52 PM »
my point is that most of the visions and enjoinment mohammad made to his followers was from him and not GOD,hence for you to say GOD granting understanding you should say mohammad granting understanding GOD does not make mistakes or contradict himself like mohammad has severally done in the quran
could you please let us in on your knowledge of the contradictions? post a couple of them here and tell us how you know that they are contradictions, if you know how the verses are revealed.
by the way, if the Quraan was from Muhammad (as), he was a genuis, better than the work of your three gods and their worshippers, paul and the apostles who wrote the books of revelation.

no apostle paul was just an apostle,if you check the new testament several people like peter and others had already strated evangelising before apostle paul joined them and the new testament was well and trully on its feet before apostle paul.
with all of that the Bible is pale in purity of purpose. on one hand it says God is unseen, and One, and no one can see Him and live and the children of Israel under Moses knew that they did not have the purity to hear His voice (old testament); in the new testament, god suddeenly becomes a trinity like a tripoid, with three arms to Him; one died and wake up, ate because of hunger, slept because of tiredness, tempted even for a simple matter as hunger, etc and unable to do all things and lacked absolute knowledge. another is a mere ghost always an errant entity, a gofer, while the papa does not have absoluteness to him, since he is 1 of 3.

mohammad started islam hence it is man made why else did you think he plagliarised from christianity to validate his islam?
what did he plagiarised from Christianity, and he left the most essential part, "if jesus is not risen, our faith is in vain", said the nouveau preacher paul.

it is to give himself some originality same as sects like scientology,ogboni e.t.c who use christianity in order for wide acceptance.
look at ogboni which started less than 100 years ago,and its membership now?
and most ogbonis are christians. most scientolgists are christians. if a muslim does something else, he knows that he is out of islam, we call those people munafiquuns, they are worse than your type nown as kafiruun.

they simply did like mohammad by validating themselves with christianity
it islam validated itself with christianity, it must have at the same time killes it by ridiculing the trinity and that jesus did not die, and not more than a human prophet. so much for validation, i say. i think a jew will laugh at your ignorance, when he reads your validation, and then reflects back at judaism and christianity denial of validation.

@t.truth « #83 on: Yesterday at 08:48:56 PM »
@post :

It is extremely dangerous for a christian to read the Quran(satanic verses)
typical christ mantra. and we read that every where the Quran curses satan.

at the same time it is good for a christian to read the Quran because you will know why Islamic religion is riddled with violence and stupidity
he said dont above. and now he says do. weak mind, can make up his mind. which way is up, man? and the violence of the Bible, sorry the new testament as jesus himself beat up old money changers, cursed the jewish people, and his ignorant companion/disciples of their little faith, and the smashing of the head of the babies on the rocks, commanding people to brought forward in the presence of the "king" (and jesus is the king according to the christians) to be slained. please keep your ignorance within your group. stupidy, violence, etc are the hallmark of the christian bible and there is no single christian people on earth who had ever demostrated any peaceloving. pre-emptive strike is now the hallmark of the trinity worshippers. look around man, and dont let the sun set on you worshipping three gods.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by Kgdavid(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
i intend to purchase a quran soon as i regularly engage in discussion with my muslim friends. should be interesting. the koran was written at least 500 years after christianity. most of the books of the bible were written separately and at the time period of the ccurence of the events described therein. big question is why the koran has such striking similiarites with the bible when the two books are clearly not united in their message?
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by experts: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
Kgdavid:

i intend to purchase a quran soon as i regularly engage in discussion with my muslim friends. should be interesting. the koran was written at least 500 years after christianity. most of the books of the bible were written separately and at the time period of the ccurence of the events described therein. big question is why the koran has such striking similiarites with the bible when the two books are clearly not united in their message?

Christianity is a religion that follows jesus and to my believe despite all changes that had occured in d bible,i still know that some basic truth can not be replaced,

islam in the other hand is a religion that was founded by prophet mohammed,

mohammed didn't condem any thing in the bible expect what has been tampered with,

and d Qur'an contain everything in the bible and more details,

this is a sign that prophet mohammed is a prophet sent by God to mankind just like jesus.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by Kgdavid(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
experts:

Christianity is a religion that follows jesus and to my believe despite all changes that had occured in d bible,i still know that some basic truth can not be replaced,

islam in the other hand is a religion that was founded by prophet mohammed,

mohammed didn't condem any thing in the bible expect what has been tampered with,

and d Qur'an contain everything in the bible and more details,

this is a sign that prophet mohammed is a prophet sent by God to mankind just like jesus.

but where is the evidence of such, by whom, how and why?
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by bilms(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
what evidence are u asking for here?
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by Kgdavid(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2010
^ evidence that the bible has been tampered with
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by nopuqeater: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2010
kgdavid; for a starter, moses said his God [Yahweh] is One and Everliving. the christians say that the same God of Moses is Jesus and Ghost and Father and one of the three was a human being, with all the trimmings of human qualities, including eating, deficating, slumbering, tiredness, and then dying and waking up in a badly calculated 3 day. i dont want to even put you through the emotion of your God the ghost is getting virgin pregnant so that his comrade the son can come about, yet the son knew not some future events; the time of the hour.

now if the above is not evidence of two distinctive qualitative Gods, of the same God, please tell us what is correct? maybe Moses and his people were incorrect. seeing three gods and say He is One. but both of you use the same book; the Bible.

i hope you will have a real soul searching in your reading the Quran and analysing it against the Bible.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by GODSON2009(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

@godson: « #78 on: March 04, 2010, 02:17 PM » and since you missed it in your dissertation, the british fatwa scholarship must have actually made it clear to you by now that you did a poor job and the committee that conferred a degree on you based on an incomplete thesis did even poorer job.
because i am a reasonable man,i will allow you the benefit of doubt to clarify what you meant by this comment before my own retort in similar vein,bearing in mind you dont know me or what primary or secondary sources i used
nopuqeater:

a lazy man who does not want to accept responsibility for his soul will accept the promise that somebody else will bear the burden.
not a lazy man,"a mortal natural man"the bible simply highlighted the fact that human beings on their own will find it difficult to live on the straight and narrow,hence sent someone to help us out i.e die for us and then we are basically to live up to his expectations after that,unless you are already equating yourself with your own allah as being infallible
and what manner of man serves his own GOD based on the promise of 72 virgins?
what manner of people serve their allah only because of the many punishments and near curses he has cast upon them in the quran?
what manner of people serve their allah by bowing down to idols,sacrificing rams and indulging in set rituals in a perpetual yearly cycle.
nopuqeater:

yet the christians often say the sins of the father shall not be visited on the head of the son. or is that not the case? if the sin of the father is not to be borne on the soul of the son, why not you realise that no one will bear your burden for you on the day of judgement, considering that Jesus was a virgin all his life and many of you christians have intimacy for fun, and who is going to bear that sin for you; Jesus?
as usual,you will pick a random verse and blow it out of context to achieve some warped inaccurate point nice try lol
anyway for the sake of this thread ill advice you to marshall your points properly for clarification.
the bible says 1 Corinthians 6:9, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God".
moreover the bible unlike islam also continues that love is an integral part of salvation and entering the kingdom of GOD, 1 John 3:14, "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." Mark 11:26 tells us that if we don't have mercy and forgive one another, it blocks us off from God forgiving us.(now compare these verses to your quran which enjoins intolerance,hatred,martyrdom and perpetual violence)i hope the verses above have disproved your erroneous notion of jesus christ bearing all the burden for us?
nopuqeater:

there was a program shown on discovery many years ago titled empire of faith. Muhammad was called by Renaissance man by a british woman professor who said that Muhammad lived long before his time in ideas of quality to the two genders.
and you really expect me to take the word of a random woman because she is a professor grin grin grin i hope you realise that the world of academia especially after your first and second degree is all about espousing your own stance and ideas??it is not about forcefully agreeing and taking one person's word as law.however i totally agree with the woman that mohammad lived beyong his time he combined machiavellian principles with an old testament biblical believe to build one of the biggest man made religions so i give him credit for that as for gender relations he scored a big fat zero for that so the woman professor must have been reading a different quran and hadiths thanthe one i did read.
nopuqeater:

Islam says that a wife must continue to bear her maiden name and your wife took your name from the moment she said i do.
why dont you look at the wholistic relationship sire or do you have something you r trying to side step??lolollllllllllllloooool.
islam not only treats the women like slaves,islam objectifies women,advocates thrashing a disobedient woman,she has to cover herself up from head to toe in a very hot climate sometimes as hot as 70 degrees or more in a climate where they never had airconditions.
the woman must perpetually slave herself and eat the left overs of the men,which includeds the husband,her sons and her husband's male friends,she can never pray side by side with her husband but at the back so even if marauders are coming,the woman will be hacked down first how is that comparable to the christian vows"to love and to hold, in sickness and in health,through good and bad till death do us part, "
nopuqeater:

now who is being oppressed by the husbands? slaves are first stripped of their original names, the christians do that with their wives.
seeing as that notion is alien to you muslims,but the reason for this is to indicate oneness as a family,a family unit unlike you with your numerous wives,
nopuqeater:

in Islam, it is not the duty of the wife to cook for the husband. if she does anything apart from her role as defined by the Quran and ahadith and examples of Muhammad (as), she did it by choice.
yes but it is her duty to hide away and not venture her opinion when men are around,even if she was a professor of nuclear physics and the men were school cert graduates.
it is her duty never to sit side by side with a man in the same bus or public transportation,no matter how hot she has to cover herslef from head to toe,and she will be stoned as if we were in the stone ages for adultery while the man isnt given same treatment, why dont you enlighten and educate us on the duties of a woman in islam according to the quran and hadiths?this should be interesting, lol grin
nopuqeater:

if we in Islam were to show you your follies by Quraan and ahadith, will you abandone the worship of idol of three gods? you need to sit up, man and please define what you mean by non forgiveness intolerance; use it in a sentence, for clarity, because we do not want you to run away when your ignorance is exposed. but then, can you take up the challenge above?
i will try my best,here goes examples of islamic intolerance, (i am used to the yusuf ali translation and that is the version i always quote) quran 5;51 -O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

bukhari hadith 59;572-"O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."
quran 9;29-29. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued
i can go on and on including the abroagted verses, ask me and i will avail you of them, islam is not only evil but actively and perpetually enjoins muslims never to tyolerate whom they class as unbelievers and to even cut off their fingertips and behead them whereever yopu find them, the bible says the direct opposite
nopuqeater:

no muslim ever says Muhammad is God. it is christian that says jesus is yahweh or jehovah. yet jesus is reported to have said "Eloh", and he did not say jehovah or yahweh when it comes to it. the dakusere (comatosed man, at best, i said he fainted or pretended to have died, in the presence of his enemy as a wise person would pretend to have died, holding his breath, if thats how he should save his life) cant be called God, for real.
i really cannot speak for anyone or any sect with a contrasting doctrine,same way you cannot speak for all the sects in islam killing and bombing each other in iran/iraq saudi arabia e.t.c especially as the bible has warned me that this will happen in the last days,all these different sects are doing is the same thing mohammad did using the biblical accounts to validate their religion and then fighting for relevance
nopuqeater:

i think you mean christianity, named by the people of antioch.
that is your own assertion from a random and nebuluous account which you are trying to force me to believe,mohammad created islam jesus christ did not create christianity even though we believe he is the son of GOD, mohammad even plagliarised from biblical accounts in order to validate his man made religion.
nopuqeater:

contradictions in the sense of being an iconoclast of trinity, the anthropological human god, wo ate, deficated, etc, etc.
i was waiting for that,because you muslims worldwide and transcending over every sect have no other point but that of thr triune what a pity grin here are my own contradictions in islam just to mention a few fundamental ones,
1.the so called satanic verses uttered by your alledged "prophet" and then he later cowardly turned round to say he was tempted by satan to say them and tried to annull them.
2.the abrogated verses
3.contradictions about who the first muslim was
4.minimum age for marriageabkle girls
5.the rules of inheritance and sharing(found this while researching for my dissertation and it was really hillarious i had to include it
i didnt go into details due to space however i will gladly and promptly go into details as soon as you ask me to grin
nopuqeater:

to be objective, you do not have to have a subjective foundations against your subject matter.
this is where you are being naively ignorant sire,in an academic setting the strenght in the name of a university i.e an oxford,cambridge,lse harvard e.t.c and its certificate being worth more than a unilag certificate is not just in the buildings.it is in the grading methods and the kind of materials they teach and turn out yearly,why do you think universities in the western world take plagliarism that serious??
first of all,even an undergraduate/graduate reserves the right to ask for an external examiner to mark his/her dissertation.
and a board will sit to objectively check every allegation of bias with you in attendance
in my own university of salford manchester,if any lecturer does that he /she is on his way out of the university,same as any lecturer in the whole of the uk,go and goodle what happened between the law student in manchester met who got similar treatment not even close and how many hundreds of thousands it cost the university.you must have attended one of these nigerian universities with your mind set.
nopuqeater:

it is not possible for a christian writing for a christian grader to say that Islam is greater than his religion, otherwise it will prudent to ask why he/she is still a christian.
in case you are ignorant on how academic conventions work,it is a cardinal rulke within any university that you must never show your personal views when writing a dissertation,essay or any course work, you are being asked to compare and contrast,or critically assess in every course work you are given, if you state your own personal views in a course work you will be failed period!
nopuqeater:

your lack of objectivity can be pointed out by your woman nature of one spouse at a time, when you are a man who secretly fantasise about the many beautiful women you come across. this is pure hypocrasy on your part.
well for one,you dont know me,even though i used to be like that but since i got born again,i dont allow that to intrude on my thoughs and i have my self control both internal and external,it might seem like an up hill,impossible task for an average muslim like yoursefl,but it is possible,you might see being pious and holy as a sign of weakness but this is showing the chauvinistic nature of your religion and highlighting the gender inequality, imagine you asserting that it is " a woman's nature" so are women weaker then??
nopuqeater:

now how do you say Jesus without sin, when he said from your own Bible that those who call people fools will spend time in hell, and he turned around to do exactly that?
well then are you comparing or judging jesus as you would a normal human being??
even mohammad agreed that he was at least a prophet,so you should judge him as you would judge mohammad right?? grin grin at least he didnt snatch people's wife or sleep with minors e.t.c
jesus claimed the right to do so solely based upon his position on earth at that time,if your dad turned around to call you olodo will you now conclude that he doesnt know what he is saying??
nopuqeater:

could you please let us in on your knowledge of the contradictions? post a couple of them here and tell us how you know that they are contradictions, if you know how the verses are revealed.
i have highlighted some fundamental ones up there,just tell me which of them you want to know more about and i will gladly avail you of the relevant verses wink you must be having a rotten time defending islam i agree with you that its a lot of work lol
nopuqeater:

by the way, if the Quraan was from Muhammad (as), he was a genuis, better than the work of your three gods and their worshippers, paul and the apostles who wrote the books of revelation.
of course i have never hidden my admiration for mohammad's ingenuinty as "an human being"like you and i,im sure he was a very wise man not prophet but he has not done anything extra ordinary, guru maharaji is doing same thing, the scientology people,satanist e.t.c are doing same thing so wats your point
nopuqeater:

with all of that the Bible is pale in purity of purpose. on one hand it says God is unseen, and One, and no one can see Him and live and the children of Israel under Moses knew that they did not have the purity to hear His voice (old testament); in the new testament, god suddeenly becomes a trinity like a tripoid, with three arms to Him;
clarify and marshall your points sire,you are jumbling evevrything together lol with all what exactly
yes and why dont you show us where the bible turned around to say GOD almighty can now be seen??
you are ignorant either intentionally or unintentionally of the notion of the triune,however the assignment i will give you is to go and search for the qualities and the job of GOD the father, GOD the son who is in the position to intercede on our behalf sort of like a bridge, and GOD the holy spirit who is like a manager who over sees like a foreman i can lecture you on this quite easily if you are willing to listen with an objective mind same way i studied the quran and hadiths objectively, thew bible is so brilliant that from the first chapter of the new testament to revelations everything stacks up and matches perfectly,can you say the same for the quran?lol
nopuqeater:

one died and wake up, ate because of hunger, slept because of tiredness, tempted even for a simple matter as hunger, etc and unable to do all things and lacked absolute knowledge. another is a mere ghost always an errant entity, a gofer, while the papa does not have absoluteness to him, since he is 1 of 3.
your case is like a man who was told to get a glass of "ice water",and he went off and started crying into the glass,when told its iced water from the fridge,he refused and continues crying in the glass with the justification that they sound alike.
nopuqeater:

what did he plagiarised from Christianity, and he left the most essential part, "if jesus is not risen, our faith is in vain", said the nouveau preacher paul.
he plagliarised and matched the accounts of abraham,and the old prophets ,in fact most of the old testaments,everything would have been ok if the christians and the jews had accepted him as a prophet like he wanted,he even befriended them and made his followers pray towards jerusalem true or false lol
im sure if mohammad had been in this era,we wouldnt have had suicide bombers,because he would have found some fake prophets who would have concencrated him as a prophet in america who would have issued him a certificate AS PROPHET MOHAMMAD,and started his own chrislam harb and we wouldnt have had all this suicide bombings
nopuqeater:

and most ogbonis are christians. most scientolgists are christians. if a muslim does something else, he knows that he is out of islam, we call those people munafiquuns, they are worse than your type nown as kafiruun.
that is the pertinent point sire,just like mohammad did by stealing a part of the bible a\nd using it for his own nefarious purpose,the ogbonis,scientologists e.t.c have simply followed suit my own bible tells me that except a man be born again,he shall not enter the kingdom of GOD.
second except a man loves his friends and his enemies more,making love a cardinal rule in his life,he shall not enter into the kingdom of GOD.
the rest of the doctrines are just supports for these two cardinal rules,and any sect who isnt following that to the letter are not christians.
if you call them christians,will you agree that the fulani herdsmen who massacered innocent women and children are true muslims
the quran can call them anything,but it is so full of contradictions that i dont really know what to believe in the tainted quran anymore.
nopuqeater:

it islam validated itself with christianity, it must have at the same time killes it by ridiculing the trinity and that jesus did not die, and not more than a human prophet. so much for validation, i say. i think a jew will laugh at your ignorance, when he reads your validation, and then reflects back at judaism and christianity denial of validation.
well,the reason islam cannot agree with thr trinity is simply because "where would that leave mohammad"and his quest to become a prophet by fire by force??
or will the new testament be changed that GOD has 2 sons??he knows that could never happen hence he decided to go it alone,secondly by accepting jesus christ as the son of GOD will effectively rendwer mohammad,s job and purpose irrelevant because if jesus christ has come then mohammad was not needed as a warner you get me? grin grin grin so he simply played safe and accepted the portions in the bible that suited his purpose,that is why you will notice that mohammad,same as your co-travellers,ogboni,scientologist e.t.c asll dont accept the new testament, the onl;y one of your co travellers who come close are the end time ministeries,but they jump over the acts of the apostles and go straight to revelations
nopuqeater:

@t.truth « #83 on: Yesterday at 08:48:56 PM » typical christ mantra. and we read that every where the Quran curses satan.

he said dont above. and now he says do. weak mind, can make up his mind. which way is up, man? and the violence of the Bible, sorry the new testament as jesus himself beat up old money changers,
im sure you are not equating jesus turning over the tables of money changers and driving them out with mohammad murdering and stealing from innocent meccan traders?
ask yourself this question,why didnt the multitude of the traders set upon jesus and beat him up if they were not breaking the law,or was he stronger than them?
nopuqeater:

cursed the jewish people, and his ignorant companion/disciples of their little faith,
does it mean that the many curses mohammad placed in the quran as rendered him as a charlatan and fake then??
that means if your dad reprimands you by some sort of verbal reprimand you will immediately disown him??
nopuqeater:

and the smashing of the head of the babies on the rocks,
because i know that the jesus i know and serve never shed blood,i challenge you publicly to show us or even google it where jesus christ commanded or enjoined anyone to smash the head of babies on the rock "you lie sire"
nopuqeater:

commanding people to brought forward in the presence of the "king" (and jesus is the king according to the christians) to be slained.
if you think you will get away with making a vague and open ended comment,without proof and i ll accept that,you are mistaken,i challenge you to show us where jesus said that children,s head be smashed on rocks,and brought foward to be "stained"whatever that means
nopuqeater:

please keep your ignorance within your group. stupidy, violence, etc are the hallmark of the christian bible and there is no single christian people on earth who had ever demostrated any peaceloving. pre-emptive strike is now the hallmark of the trinity worshippers. look around man, and dont let the sun set on you worshipping three gods.
well then why dont we look around the earth and judge which religion has been employing the suicide bombers,killing oither perceived unbeleivers and even each other,i will be happy if you can show me a christian fundamentalist group who have set out to bomb muslims and have been doing so,they have brought the religious cancer to nigeria and now christians are under siege on every quarter.
lastly i am not suprised really at your reference to the sun,because it plays a major part in yopur man made pagan religion.
you worship and bow down to the sun
you know the date of your festivals with the aid of the moon,like pagan worshippers
you bow down to graven images in kaaba
you sacrifice rams and spill blood for your gods
you are so proud that you display the symbol of your sun and moon gods on all your mosques
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by ayettymama(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
i dont think its 'safe' there are alot of things in it i would say boderlines demonic

but its important to know the basics of thir holy book

so u understand how to relate to them and the reasons they behave the way they do

some things in there are simply ridiculous u will fall over laughing

but if anyone must read it i direct them to;

the skeptics annotated qoran

its wiked!! really breaks it down
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by ttruth(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
@post :

Strictly speaking, It is not safe to read the Quran. The Quran is evil and demonic.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by dexmond: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Poster

It is not totally good but for a matured christian it is ok. I have a site where I read it. It is has no inspiration at all i.e it is empty. You will never understand it without the hadiths and the commentaries. It is more or less like a poem that tickles the Arabic ears.
Re: Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? by ayinba1(f): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2010
@the three posts preceeding this

If you truly believe what you say about the Quran, what do you have to protect yourself from it?
I thought "Good triumphs over evil", yet you are afraid of the Quran. Surely, you must know that the one which you hold on to is FALSEHOOD.

Lord, even pagans are not afraid to read the Quran!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan / Are You Preparing For Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.