Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? (11872 Views)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by aloyemeka1: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Muslims don't eat pig because Allah prohibits them from doing so yet they eat wild boars,wild hogs, and other wild animals like hippopotamus and rhinoceros that may have ancient relationship with pigs. Also, muslims wear shoes made with pig skin yet they despise the poor animal. Isn't that hypocrisy?
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by Sweetnecta: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^^^^hypo crite woman. Aloy/Emeka; iro fo e nfun, iwo sisi yi.

Where do you see "MUSLIM" eating wild hog, boar, etc?

You need to get married to Toba as quickly as you read this message.

I think the lack of legal spouse in your life may be the reason you are restless, coming up always with fallacious claims against muslims.

Lo joko sibi kon, please. Its becoming a thing that makes people yawn to sleep, showing sign of tiredness, at least.

I will encourage desperado toba to hurry up and tie the 'unbreakable KNOT" with you.

That will keep both of you loose change [loose cannon] quite for at least till the end of the unforgettable honeymuuuuu n.
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by aloyemeka1: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I think the lack of legal spouse in your life may be the reason you are restless, coming up always with fallacious claims against muslims.

Lo joko sibi kon, please. Its becoming a thing that makes people yawn to sleep, showing sign of tiredness, at least.

I will encourage desperado toba to hurry up and tie the 'unbreakable KNOT" with you.

That will keep both of you loose change [loose cannon] quite for at least till the end of the unforgettable honeymuuuuu n.

Roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Are you forcing us to marry a la Islamic way?. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I have witnessed many muslims eating wild boar, hippo and the rest whenever we attend wild life events besides, can you comment on muslims wearing shoes, belts etc made with pig skin?.
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by Sweetnecta: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
I hope you marry Toba and while you are helping your own natural cause, you can put that desperado out of his romantic misery.

I hate to see a person that washed out.

marry in any way you want. after all as disbelievers, you are not obligated to have a muslim wedding.

And when i go to buy any article of leather, i pay attention to the description of what animal is gotten from. That is if it looks like ordinary.

But pig and its family of animals have spiky hairs, hence its hide is similar to ostrich skin, and ostrich skin is not cheap.

You can ask and you can easily avoid it.

Even America FOOTBALL that is called Pigskin is not made with it any longer.
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by chakula: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Never know aloy/emeka was a ma'am but today, oya toba go ahead and legalized her and stop ranting up and down chasing ladies all over.

Sweetnecta:

Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by aloyemeka1: 3:06am On Oct 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I hope you marry Toba and while you are helping your own natural cause, you can put that desperado out of his romantic misery.

I hate to see a person that washed out.

marry in any way you want. after all as disbelievers, you are not obligated to have a muslim wedding.
It's like Toba is giving you a run for your money on Jenifa?. Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You want to quickly push him aside so you can have Jenifa to yourself. Sorry, she claims to be a muslim but is actually in love with Christian culture. wink wink wink wink
Sweetnecta:

And when i go to buy any article of leather, i pay attention to the description of what animal is gotten from. That is if it looks like ordinary.

But pig and its family of animals have spiky hairs, hence its hide is similar to ostrich skin, and ostrich skin is not cheap.

You can ask and you can easily avoid it.

Even America FOOTBALL that is called Pigskin is not made with it any longer.
They still use pigskin leather today; Even if it is no more in use, were muslims not enjoying the leather shoes, chairs, etc made with pig skin or did they just wake up and discovered that Allah despises pig simply because pigskin is becoming dear?.Btw, Was it not your Allah who created pig?. Why not ask him why he said the pig is unclean or let him use his supernatural powers to make it clean.
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by maclatunji: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ The pig has its own use in the ecosystem. The fact that Allah has said we should refrain from it does not mean that the species is useless to the ecosystem!
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by deols(f): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2011
ohhh where av i been. sweetnecta sir, your sense of humor is amiable. I agree with u. a toba-aloy/emeka should give us some rest.

it would even help bring some unity to d forum-less of d tribal wars. grin grin

@ topic, the eating of pig is haram in Islam but not its use for any other purpose(I stand corrected though). Muslims are not allowed to drink alcohol for example, but the spirit we use everyday is actually alcohol. an even stronger one than found in drinks.

so, d use of pig skin as foot wear is nothing anyone should be bothered about.

I'll find out more InshaAllah about the family of pig as mentioned. There are guidelines in finding out what exactly is forbidden and what is not. if those animals mentioned fall under those, they become haram but if not, they are not.

soon,i'll post what i find out InshaAllah
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
Correct message deols,like aloy emeka does not read well,Quran says dnt eat pig,not dnt make use of it.
Re: Why Do Muslims Eat Wild Boar? by aloyemeka1: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
uplawal:

Correct message deols,like aloy emeka does not read well,Quran says dnt eat pig,not dnt make use of it.
Roflmao, which version do I believe now?. SweetNecta's opinion is they are not used anymore for production until I asked him whether the muslims who were using it before were committing sins. You now claim that you may use its derivative but cannot eat it. What sort of opata is that?. Its either you despise pork and its derivatives or you eat them and use its derivatives. Which one is it?. Islam and its related hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

Do Muslims Sing In The Mosque? / "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.