Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN (37555 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE / 62 Graduates Bag First Class In UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by texaco1: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
angry i am not a jew

i am a palestinian grin

wizboi26: I don't blame u Jew man!
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by osisiego: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tonto dike

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by chiefkpokp(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
pappilo:

Guy na like FSA v SAA for Syria.

Peace talk tingz....

Scores: Tintin 8 - 14 Ayemi Axeman
. Guy u join dem? Why u dey lie like dis, as at yesterday d scores is 19- 21....
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by gunpoint(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan is a palm kennel cool confirmd oh

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by chiefkpokp(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
almajiri101: who tell u say timaya no be maph?
guy u non see em name, omni, d guy get point ooooo afterall him join get cutlass, yam,pot and fire so e no wetin dey.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Appliedmaths(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is interesting,u guys are really nailing it,but as for the scores I so pray make jew no involve oooo! It could b tragic.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Urine: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
A lot of air-lords and axe-men on this thread.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by shakur4luv(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Obasanjo nah APE-MAN grin grin confirm ni oo
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Soso990240(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
pappilo:

Peace talk tingz....

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by texaco1: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
cheesy i am an hoe-man
Urine: axe-men on this thread.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Soso990240(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
wizboi26: Dodorima to all glorious ! ayes !NBM begins weneva there is a cry of oppression.
taarrrr..clear road oo..e no get as e de be,anyhw e be,dm must give aye him way.u bam.

4 Likes

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by promkingzz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Honadeadek: [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

Scores are meant to be counted but dropping of jews are Sins. And they shld also remember that Forgiveness is also a sin.
May da Soldiers find rest in JakuJaku and may dey walk and never stumble.

attah!

1 Like

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by merit12(f): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
well i had fun reading all text on d post ,it really hilarious ,but if you see the way men don take fall out from every were hmmmm,some make go hide for village don cm back town do full with boys oooo
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by gbadexy(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2013
pappilo:

Peace talk tingz....

I believe you! Before can say they want to discuss peace, they must have been badly decimated.
I however doubt if even a quarter of the victims were student.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by lymelyte(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=Urine]A lot of air-lords and axe-men on this thread. [/quote
And bans too..
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by lymelyte(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2013
All dis aye n eiye are all disoriented pple whom have № goal.. They seem to b d pple always creating problem for edo state majorly. Very dirty people with lack of wise counsel,good thought n heightened orientation.
Mind u,I am not saying d rest confraternities are any better but these 2 are usually d most annoying and problematic of all.. They go about balming of set of miscreant and riff-raffs in the street namely:
Mechanics,bike riders,plumbers,bus conductors,
Local welders etc..

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by waldigit: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2013
There is no doubt the entire edo society has a unique dimension of core value and misplaced priority problems plaging our nation. Jehova Shalom
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by styles2009: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2013
FYI, Clutism in Nigeria is a joke and they don't make any dough from it, all they do is oppress themselves and kill eachothers like barbarians.

The following Criminal organisations equivalents to Nigerian cultist groups makes billions yearly from their sh!t !

* The Sicilian Mafia
* N'drangentan
* Napoli's Camorra
* Japanese Yakuza
* Jamaican Yardies
and the biggest of all, the Mexican Cartel

Nigerian cultist group both home and abroad are jokers especially those in Italy, they only flaunt their colors to get pussies from hoes grin

about 4-5 years ago the Italian authorities raided almost all the different cultist groups in Italy mostly in Torino and the numbers were large but trust the Italian judicial system, a cultist is equivalent here to a Mafioso as its called and the lowest jail term were like 7 years fulltime without any chance of early parole and many big boys got like 15 years, No be joke.

My conclusion, they should all continue to wallow in their ignorance and kill themselves over pu$$ies but when anyone of them cross that line with, i'll make this earth worthless for their families not them.

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by almajiri101: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2013
lymelyte: All dis aye n eiye are all disoriented pple whom have № goal.. They seem to b d pple always creating problem for edo state majorly. Very dirty people with lack of wise counsel,good thought n heightened orientation.
Mind u,I am not saying d rest confraternities are any better but these 2 are usually d most annoying and problematic of all.. They go about balming of set of miscreant and riff-raffs in the street namely:
Local welders etc..
LOL! I believe you must have made torror research on the confra you nailed in the other thread. Anywayz eiye and aye policy has a lot to do with their brotherhood, kindly tell me the meaning of *forgiveness is a sin* when God in heaven cherish forgiveness so much and secondly you can as well tell me the meaning of *No friends No foes* how would such brotherhood make peace to the people around but trouble.

Do your research on other associations policy and figure out what we are preaching.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by trustnobody01(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=lekkie073]olamide na eiyeman......mo n fo ...gbagbe....Abi o n sun (lyrics from first of all) grin[/quote

I swear olamide is birdman, watch voiCe of the street Video and u will know better. That video is nothing but a dedication to supreme eiye confraternity......

If u doubt this watch the video with keen interest
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by feroms(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2013
jude33084:

Not only Uniben staffs,...All the members of Edo state House of Assembly are cultist. Give ♍e the Ɲαмe, I will tell u his colour angry

Useless leaders angry
speaker?
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by olusola200: 7:11am On Jun 20, 2013
NO NO NO NOT YET OVER WE ARE COMING DOWN FOR ASSISTANCE .. YOU MUST RESPECT MOTHER TEMPLE . WHO ARE THEY ... FROM WHERE...TO WHERE...NOT IN FUTAJALON .... WORLD CONGRESS NEED TO BE CALLED NATIONAL HEAD TAKE NOTE...THATS PART 1 PART 2 COMING
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Suarezpatrick: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2013
taarrrr..clear road oo..e no get
as e de be,anyhw e be,dm must
give aye him way.u bam.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Soso990240(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2013
gbadexy:
I believe you! Before can say they want to discuss peace, they must have been badly decimated.
I however doubt if even a quarter of the victims were student.
what are u sayin? Aye de initiate peace talk? Taaarrrr...if u no clear 4 aye,u go collect.learn hw 2 read scores.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by Soso990240(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2013
lymelyte: All dis aye n eiye are all disoriented pple whom have № goal.. They seem to b d pple always creating problem for edo state majorly. Very dirty people with lack of wise counsel,good thought n heightened orientation.
Local welders etc..
bia juu..ur papa.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by slimghost(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: grin grin grin grin
wizkid is a cat
davido looks like a rabbit

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some classic shit!
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by dabossman(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy interesting mafia-like stuff. they are having a sit-down.

*in Marlon Brando's voice*: "Don Luckiano, we should unite all the families and let peace reign, capisce?"

It is well. May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by gbadexy(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2013
Soso990240: what are u sayin? Aye de initiate peace talk? Taaarrrr...if u no clear 4 aye,u go collect.learn hw 2 read scores.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by akwadeltan: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
smh... dem sit down face themselves or wetin dem say dem do... mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by blocker: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin kids! Na today Konfra start? If una like merge with Boko Haram kill una sef finish na ur life be dat.
Re: Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN by AMACRITY(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
the person that wrote this needs questioning. Mixture of lies and truth. I'm in d skul now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.