Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,908 members, 7,841,428 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F (3412 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by trendystuf(f): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
The actress uploaded her mother’s photo (instead of father) on father's day and sent out a message, saying her mother has been her father (playing the role of both Dad and Mom).

Do you think her behaviour is as a result of her dad's irresponsibility?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/yvonne-nelson-sends-fathers-day-message.html

Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by sexyglow(f): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ op don't judge her pls she knows better!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
@OP who made you judge Judy?...Never judge another person until you have walked a mile in his/her shoes.
FYI There's a huge difference between a sperm donor and a father, in other words, being a sperm donor does not make you a father. So pls step aside and leave the poor girl alone......ok.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mayb her mum raised her
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by dasparrow: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2013
ROSYL: @OP who made you judge Judy?...Never judge another person until you have walked a mile in his/her shoes.
FYI There's a huge difference between a sperm donor and a father, in other words, being a sperm donor does not make you a father. So pls step aside and leave the poor girl alone......ok.

God bless you! Very well said. Nothing more to add or subtract because you have said it all.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
There's nothing insulting about it. If her father didn't man-up and do what was expected of him then it's good that she sent her mom that message! Respect to all the single mothers out there.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Tjohn1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is not everyman that impregnates a woman that is called father
Fathers do much more than that. When a woman doubles as both father and mother,
the children also regard her as Daddy. kudos to such strong women out there.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Temismith(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Maybe her mum na hemaphrodite as in sheemaleundecidedundecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
its father's day, not mother's day.

and must she copy miley cyrus?

these social networkings are getting pointless.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
T-john:
Is not everyman that impregnates a woman that is called father
Fathers do much more than that. When a woman doubles as both father and mother,
the children also regard her as Daddy. kudos to such strong women out there.

why would a child regard their mother as their father?

ngwana.mobu:
There's nothing insulting about it. If her father didn't man-up and do what was expected of him then it's good that she sent her mom that message! Respect to all the single mothers out there.

father's day, not women support day.

if the father is absent, and there's no male figure that can be addressed as the same, then God is always a father.

no need for unnecessary drama, time wey una suppose dey prepare for relationship, una go take am abuse men.

smh.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Temismith: Maybe her mum na hemaphrodite as in sheemaleundecidedundecided

For a child that grew up seeing her mother being the man of the house and taking care of her, it will be hard for such child to wish the "Man" a father's day cos being a father is more than being a sperm donor.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

father's day, not women support day.

if the father is absent, and there's no male figure that can be addressed as the same, then God is always a father.

no need for unnecessary drama, time wey una suppose dey prepare for relationship, una go take am abuse men.

smh.
Yes, you're right, God is my Father. But there shouldn't be anything wrong with me acknowledging all the hard work my mom went through to raise me, with NO help from my earthly father. As for marriage, I aint about that life!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Yes, you're right, God is my Father. But there shouldn't be anything wrong with me acknowledging all the hard work my mom went through to raise me, with NO help from my earthly father. As for marriage, I aint about that life!!

Agreed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHO GIVES A FLYING FV.CK
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

what's the point in making yourself miserable over what you cant change?

you're holding yourself down that way.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 20, 2013
lol!smh
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Tjohn1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2013

Because, it takes more than just knocking a woman down for 9months to be called a "Father"
You need to earn that name.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
T-john:

Because, it takes more than just knocking a woman down for 9months to be called a "Father"
You need to earn that name.

God richly bless you for that . . . . grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

For a child that grew up seeing her mother being the man of the house and taking care of her, it will be hard for such child to wish the "Man" a father's day cos being a father is more than being a sperm donor.

is commenting on father's day a must?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

is commenting on father's day a must?

Do you know what it feels like for a child to grow up with a father not taking up his role as a father, do you ever imagine what goes through her mind when you and i are calling our father on father's day and writing on facebook, how wonderful and great our father is? Sometimes, it is not about how it is done, but we have to look deep into the heart of the person.
The best way for her to heal of whatever she went through was to send the credit to her Mom on that day and i am not sure she is wrong at all.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Do you know what it feels like for a child to grow up with a father not taking up his role as a father, do you ever imagine what goes through her mind when you and i are calling our father on father's day and writing on facebook, how wonderful and great our father is? Sometimes, it is not about how it is done, but we have to look deep into the heart of the person.
The best way for her to heal of whatever she went through was to send the credit to her Mom on that day and i am not sure she is wrong at all.

unless her mum is a transgender, i fail to see how that was the best way for her to heal.

did her mum raise her to diss her father?

that isnt how to show respect or appreciation for your mum, are you saying your mum is attracted to useless people?

that is the message you're sending!

do you know what it feels like for a child to grow up with a father not taking up his role as a father

father's day is a man-made day dreamed up by a human being like yourself, there's no need to go overboard with it.

everybody is not the same, family issues are deeper than just comparing yourself with others who are not exactly like you, you dont know everybody's situation and the person you're referencing yourself to, also has their own problems they're facing.

just saying!

of course its not easy to have a father who doesnt meet your expectations, but life is not perfect.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

unless her mum is a transgender, i fail to see how that was the best way for her to heal.

did her mum raise her to diss her father?

that isnt how to show respect or appreciation for your mum, are you saying your mum is attracted to useless people?

that is the message you're sending!

I am not sure how you are reading and where you are reading all that from.
A father and a mother gives birth to a child, the father decide to leave his role to the woman to play . . The child is grown and on father's day, instead of saying Happy father's day to her father, she decided to give the credit to her mother cos the woman stood for her and play all the roles both as a father as a mother.
How does that shows she is attracted to what you said.
How does that shows that she is transgender?
I am sorry, i am lost . . Help me out
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
writing on facebook, how wonderful and great our father is?

and facebook is now the bible?

what people write on facebook is their prerogative, writing on the internet is free.

and btw, can people not express their gratitude to their fathers again because some kids have grouses towards their own?

ok then.

you people should really stop stalking others and and their relatives, its actually very disgusting.

try to stay under the radar, friendly advice.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am not sure how you are reading and where you are reading all that from.
A father and a mother gives birth to a child, the father decide to leave his role to the woman to play . . The child is grown and on father's day, instead of saying Happy father's day to her father, she decided to give the credit to her mother cos the woman stood for her and play all the roles both as a father as a mother.
How does that shows she is attracted to what you said.
How does that shows that she is transgender?
I am sorry, i am lost . . Help me out

what i'm saying is there is no need to become miserable on father's day just because you're angry or bitter at your father.

that one day will not change whatever it is you're bitter about, your action will only magnify it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

what i'm saying is there is no need to become miserable on father's day just because you're angry or bitter at your father.

that one day will not change whatever it is you're bitter about, your action will only magnify it.

Yes, there is no need but at same time, how we all deal with our emotion is different - Some are able to deal with it with ease and some are not, but it is easy to feel so sad and down on such days especially when you have friends that have their fathers so much in their life . . . Imagine the pain that will be if such lady has a room mate at the University and the dad is always call and before the friend is off the phone, she hears "I love you too, Dad" my brother, it is not easy to not hold such pain, there are so many thing she might wanna talk to her father about, there would have been so many days, that she just want that father to say "I love you to her" but maybe she never knew such days, and you now think such lady wont be miserable on Father's day?

I get your point though, but we all heal and deal with issues differently and if this is how she know best to deal with it, we cant scold her but just have to understand where she is coming from.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
imagine the pain that will be if such lady has a room mate at the University and the dad is always call and before the friend is off the phone, she hears "I love you too, Dad" my brother, it is not easy to not hold such pain, there are so many thing she might wanna talk to her father about, there would have been so many days, that she just want that father to say "I love you to her"

well, all that lovey dovey is mostly western stuff but i get your point.

when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

people are not the same, if your roommate has a dad, that in no way means you should get bitter at not having one.

neither does it mean your roommate doesnt have her own challenges and trials also, which you might not have.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

well, all that lovey dovey is mostly western stuff but i get your point.

when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

people are not the same, if your roommate has a dad, that in no way means you should get bitter at not having one.

neither does it mean your roommate doesnt have her own challenges and trials also, which you might not have.

Thanks for this great comment and for her by appreciating all that her Mom did for her, for her mom being there for her when she would have preferred her father, she is saying thanks to her mother on the father's day - that, i think is no SIN . . and from my own point of view, i see what she did as crying out that she missed her father.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
^ok, no need to argue the matter, actually.

to each their own.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:
^ok, no need to argue the matter, actually.

to each their own.

Lol . . . Was not really an argument but just could relate with her pain. . . wont argue with my Oga at the top oh.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . Was not really an argument but just could relate with her pain. . . wont argue with myself oh.

she's not the only one with pain, all people are trying to do is help her find ways to manage it better.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

she's not the only one with pain, all people are trying to do is help her find ways to manage it better.

No doubt about it, but this is the way she ha chose to deal with it, and i kinda respect it . . some on that day would do worse.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother - A Clear Insult To Her F by tpia5: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
like i said, no need to be miserable just because its father's day?

otherwise you run the risk of clinical depression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! / Lol... Is This Girl Too Petty For This? (photo) / Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.