Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank (3395 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by henrypsexy(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2017
Bobrisky revealed his 'bae' blocked his account and seized the Benz car he gave him because of his planned trip to the USA.

He revealed he reached out to some friends to help him with cash and they gave him excuses.He then made up with his bae and flaunted money he withdrew at the bank.

See more photos here: http://www.jeoworld.com/2017/05/bobrisky-blasts-fake-friends-for.html

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by henrypsexy(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2017

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by decatalyst(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2017
Bobrisky's mother right now

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by RealLordZeus(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2017
Another wasted fluid

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 11:31am On May 07, 2017
grin

This is bcoZ he is living in a fake life & he is sorrounded with his fake friends too...

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by henrypsexy(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

This is bcoZ he is living in a fake life & he is sorrounded with his fake friends too...

Lol how do you mean grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Asawana123: 12:04pm On May 07, 2017
Wasted sperm
Afonjo again

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 07, 2017
I will commit murder the day I meet this idiot one on one sad

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
angry

Don Jazzy is his bae.
Jimoh Ibrahim was his ex

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
bobrisky... No be human being
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by firebaby(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2017
Don't you just feel like vomiting.. He looks so irritating undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by henrypsexy(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Don Jazzy is his bae.
Jimoh Ibrahim was his ex

Thank me later

Are you serious? I wish to meet this bobrisky sef make I ask I'm question. Him be celeb now
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2017
This science project should've ended up as a mouthjob undecided
Why e be like dis

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
"girls biko always listening to your bae ooooo"....chai... the mom of this guy just have to look for who she offend while she was carrying him.... yeye
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Don Jazzy is his bae. Jimoh Ibrahim was his ex
Thank me later
Na true abi u dey joke?
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Moving4: 1:08pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by ItzChinnex(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2017
Who is this? and how did he get to such level? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by ogtavia(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2017
someone should take this guy out ASAP...or at least...block him from the internet..
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by axortedbabe(f): 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
How u go take gain weight when dem they drill u from behind steady.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by angelTI(f): 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
Is this guy a joke or something cos I am not understanding undecided undecided undecided

His written English is pathetic!
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by NLProblemChild(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2017
Am coming back.. Let me go and fry stone first.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Don Jazzy is his bae.
Jimoh Ibrahim was his ex

Thank me later
adds up
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Agozie48: 4:20pm On May 07, 2017
it's such a pity
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2017
Mtcheeeew mad gay

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Realkenny(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
D fact say Bobrisky no get sense no mean say I no grab something inside wetin d guy write
Omo no friends
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by baesheska(f): 5:39pm On May 07, 2017
mehn... this English just weak me
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Jajayi: 5:42pm On May 07, 2017
Lmao grin. The guy is just seeking attention...
And he's annoying angry
sonofLuci:
I will commit murder the day I meet this idiot one on one sad
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Jajayi: 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
This Bobrisky guy is doing all it takes to remain relevant would soon be busted
henrypsexy:

Bobrisky revealed his 'bae' blocked his account and seized the Benz car he gave him because of his planned trip to the USA.

He revealed he reached out to some friends to help him with cash and they gave him excuses.He then made up with his bae and flaunted money he withdrew at the bank.

See more photos here: http://www.jeoworld.com/2017/05/bobrisky-blasts-fake-friends-for.html

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
cry

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by BuhariApcfool: 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
HOMOO WASTED SPERMM AFONJA cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Dis one get Parents

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by chidozy15(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
the poster above me said it all
Re: Bobrisky Blasts ''fake Friends' For Abandoning Him When His Bae Blocked His Bank by walosky(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2017
Afonja gays topping d list since 18BC

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower / Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) / A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.