Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51891 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by nsodo: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2013
Let God punish that girl who did that act never to carry any in her womb again
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Hausa(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2013
nsodo: Let God punish that girl who did that act never to carry any in her womb again
stop bein sacarstic. It cud happen to anyone
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Hausa(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Thespian: The part 4 (400 lvl) Agric student was actualy a depressed young lady...i guess... The baby was jes 5months old wen she gave birth to him..cos it was a boy..the child was found in block C MOREMI hostel and the little baby was attended to...people guessed she had used pills that brought the baby out untimely..
i tot she was in elect engr
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2013
kofsy: Hmmmmmmm! I see my great ife peeps are reminiscing in this thread!!! I'm a proud alumnus too... wink

Jarus, how are you doing? You may not know me but I know you so well. I was also a SIFE member; though I joined during Saheed's tenure... But I know you were Rasaq's predecessor.

Nice. I was a pioneer SIFE member and 2nd President.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kilimanjaro(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

Great Ife. Well, Seun himself na ex-Ife.
So you also an ex Ife student! And I don yab you before o, well
Great Ife!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

I was also in Awo 2001 - 2006.

From Self-help to Block 7, later Block 8.
hahahahahhahahahaha, can't believe this, i stayed in Blk 4 room 112, we might have ya each other before "Ejade e jia bura wa o".
"Emancipation for what"?
Only an Awoite can understand the above.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
That guy is rich, there was a Joke made about his campaign poster recently on Facebook and it really trend.
and if it was you who started the wealth thing on Facebook, that means say I sabi be that because I was among those who commented on the post on facebook...Getting too close for comfort grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
hahahahahhahahahaha, can't believe this, i stayed in Blk 4 room 112, we might have ya each other before "Ejade e jia bura wa o".
"Emancipation for what"?
Only an Awoite can understand the above.
I lived in Awo annex then...Moz view...always doing aro for those mosquito-legged Moz girls...we madt gan ni
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:
DK should know very well. He was in Ife and on campus then.

Admitted into Ife 2 sessions after that. So I only heard from witnesses, didn't witness.

It's a story that's quite long. Series of event preceded the July 10 strike, like the arrest of cultists by the Students Union around March etc.

i was in ife that night.....

delors:
omo na mumu, gerbil? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...keep watching animal planet, you 'll find your room mate again. Gorilla grin grin grin grin

you have the brain capacity of a mosquito....
if you have a problem with me, please write it nicely on a piece of paper, fold it up, and shove it up your arsë....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
justplainpaul: lmao..... that is if she can ever be anyone`s bride. with that bleached body and satelite sized ear. i don`t think so. lol
grin grin grin but in real life, that girl is not that bad o...except for the bleached skin, satelite-sized ear, I hear her left ya.n.sh is bigger than the right... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

i was in ife that night.....

you have the brain capacity of a mosquito....
if you have a problem with me, please write it nicely on a piece of paper, fold it up, and shove it up your arsë....
Naaa...I have no problem with u. I just saw you are an ex-Ife so, we r good. wink Blood brothers don't fight each other. it's just that sometimes you insult without a cause (I guess the Awo trait is still in you) so i pick it up...No wonder u keep digging up scary, meaningless grammar (like OAU jambites trying to impress) but apart from that, we r cool. Maybe if you removed your scary gorilla profile picture, we could be better friends...but for now...stop acting like a high school pedo. Great Ife grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kilimanjaro(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Do you know any of these guys?

I dont think anyone of them is doing anything important with his life

I even heard Obesere aka Obe-surutu a prominent SCAPITE who was also expelled in 1995 but reinstated later in 2003 joined the Obasanjo 3rd term campaign train back in 2006
I heard from a reliable source that Legacy is doing fine, also heard that he shuttles Naija and US.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by chitexinter: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
this is not a new story, may God have mercy.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Naaa...I have no problem with u. I just saw you are an ex-Ife so, we r good. wink Blood brothers don't fight each other. it's just that sometimes you insult without a cause (I guess the Awo trait is still in you) so i pick it up...No wonder u keep digging up scary, meaningless grammar (like OAU jambites trying to impress) but apart from that, we r cool. Maybe if you removed your scary gorilla profile picture, we could be better friends...but for now...stop acting like a high school pedo. Great Ife grin grin grin

you are a consummate retärd!
i am not an ex-ife.....i said was in ife that night, not as a student, you morön! i would be damned if you really graduated from ife. majority of you fakers went to IFEPOLY and then act like you went to OAU. who are you fooling?

look at your penmanship - how could you have attended the same school as the brilliant ife graduates i have met? you are nothing but a pathological liar. ife does not admit brainless louts like yourself. what's your reg. number? which department? what set?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kilimanjaro(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Lol, that Awo blood still dey your body. I also lived there all through my stay in Ife.
I guess the Aroism in me is fading. Used to be a confirmed Aro back then.
Great Ife!!!!
I love my school, I miss my school.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
See how this thread is flowing
People condemning the act not the tribe
Had this story being from UNN or UNIZIK
The usual culprits for emerge
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

you are a consummate retärd!
i am not an ex-ife.....i said was in ife that night, not as a student, you morön! i would be damned if you really graduated from ife. majority of you fakers went to IFEPOLY and then act like you went to OAU. who are you fooling?

look at your penmanship - how could you have attended the same school as the brilliant ife graduates i have met? you are nothing but a pathological liar. ife does not admit brainless louts like yourself. what's your reg. number? which department? what set?
grin grin grin grin grin No wonder. I just knew it. How pathetic you are! So you didnt go to Ife, yet you know somuch about Ife's admission, way of life, etc. Jeez! No future ambition! Ok, I aint gonna re-convince a deadweight brained pedo like you where I graduated from. Check the thread, check the comments, perhaps your brain would comprehend then. grin grin grin
So if you were in Ife that night without being a student, you were either a. Town-igboro boy 9looking for a phone to steal) b. Lagere boy (se ise wa?) c. Awo barbers...definitely not a student from any college or poly... grin mumu

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
grin grin grin grin grin No wonder. I just knew it. How pathetic you are! So you didnt go to Ife, yet you know somuch about Ife's admission, way of life, etc. Jeez! No future ambition! Ok, I aint gonna re-convince a deadweight brained pedo like you where I graduated from. Check the thread, check the comments, perhaps your brain would comprehend then. grin grin grin

i would never have believed one individual can come up with so much baloney in the space of 24 hours. mere looking at the way you write tells me you are a product of a polyandrous marriage....

what a pity!!!

So if you were in Ife that night without being a student, you were either a. Town-igboro boy, b. Lagere boy ...definitely not a student from any college or poly... grin mumu

i need to get to the bank. i need disposable cash to buy you some artificial intelligence. the one bestowed on you by nature has failed you......
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

i would never have believed one individual can come up with so much baloney in the space of 24 hours. mere looking at the way you write tells me you are a product of a polyandrous marriage....

what a pity!!!

i need to get to the bank. i need disposable cash to buy you some artificial intelligence. the one bestowed on you by nature has failed you......
cheesy didinrin cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kilimanjaro(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Let's go there>>>>>>>>
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by NigerianGirly(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
If abortions were legal and safe in Nigeria, rubbish like this won’t be happening…
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Coogar and Delor, Please, i beg both of una.
Stop exchanging words, its get you both to no where.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kilimanjaro(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin
ManTiger: Coogar and Delor, Please, i beg both of una.
Bro, abeg, let them continue. Its fun.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger: Coogar and Delor, Please, i beg both of una.
Thanks. smiley i like the guy though. He is just a local moro.n
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
KHENNY JAMES: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST LIKE I CAN'T TELL THE SMELL OF MY SHIT

you are sick, dear, and need help.

see the post below:

Agbele1: if u cant eat it dnt smell it.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
I lived in Awo annex then...Moz view...always doing aro for those mosquito-legged Moz girls...we madt gan ni
Anglo-Moz car park was my base in Part 1, graduated to Health center, form there to Archi-Studio, to Pit theatre, to Social science basement, i later vex commot campus go town.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Naaa...I have no problem with u. I just saw you are an ex-Ife

no, he said he was in ife the night of the murders.

meaning he may have been one of the outsiders who masterminded it.

not everyone seen on campus is a student.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Thanks. smiley i like the guy though. He is just a local moro.n

says the guy with an IQ of a millipede....
if you die tonight, your autopsy would read: death by stupidity.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

no, he said he was in ife the night of the murders.

meaning he may have been one of the outsiders who masterminded it.

not everyone seen on campus is a student.
Yeah, yeah, I concur with you. have u seen his profile picture? that guy resembles person wey fit murder people. I don dey suspect the guy tay tay especially considering the way he digs up meaningless vocabs from his stolen dictionary.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
Anglo-Moz car park was my base in Part 1, graduated to Health center, form there to Archi-Studio, to Pit theatre, to Social science basement, i later vex commot campus go town.
You missed the motion ground fun? shocked
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

says the guy with an IQ of a millipede....
if you die tonight, your autopsy would read: death by stupidity.
Not dying tonight Coogar...still gat many more fruitful years. But if I don't see you again on nairaland, the verdict would be: The illiterate, chicken-brained, murder suspect gorilla was disgraced outta Nairaland! grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Yeah, yeah, I concur with you. have u seen his profile picture? that guy resembles person wey fit murder people. I don dey suspect the guy tay tay especially considering the way he digs up meaningless vocabs from his stolen dictionary.

but whose fault is it that you were a perpetual truant in your formative years. meaningless vocabs? the same way calculus would be meaningless to a vulcaniser. i reiterate, you don't have the aura of anyone that passed through the 4 walls of OAU....not with your firewood background!

delors:
Not dying tonight Coogar...still gat many more fruitful years. But if I don't see you again on nairaland, the verdict would be: The illiterate, chicken-brained, murder suspect gorilla was disgraced outta Nairaland! grin

disgraced out?
the 7 generations before and after your own generation cannot muster such!

you? a lobotomised fowl like yourself?
i laugh in chinese. trolls like you are too insignificant. i am just having fun and trying new experiments - you are my lab rat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.