Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. (2226 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2013
Biggoozz:

Frosbel, you wolf in sheep clothing, I will not waste my time answering your deceit and twisting of the scriptures. Today, I will put an end to your diabolic activities on this forum. I will make it this simple. "I call upon the forces under the name JESUS, that you twist and oppose to expose and permanently silence who ever between me and you that is the enemy of Jesus and his kingdom". You have abused enough of God's grace over your life. And for the sake of the souls you never died for that your use the spirit of the antichrist to destroy here, I give you up to judgment and withdraw that grace in JESUS name!

alexleo:

Here is a loser weeping and wailing. Keep crying as people are rejecting your satanic message of no hell and no eternal torment. Even atheists are making mockery of the useless teaching you think they ll accept. Who do you represent if not your master satan. Get out of my way hopeless satanist.

Biggoozz:

My last word to you.... I have taken care of you, what will save you from the judgment I have passed over you is your open confession of your assignment in Nairaland. Your like can continue with the devil's work as long as there is no matured christain around to take care of you. I represent Jesus whom you persecute, wolves do not devour sheep under my watch. BTW just for some sheep you are up to destroying with the message of the false prophets and the lies of the antichrist, I'm dealing with you not for hell and heaven stories, but your taking advantage of every topic on God's kingdom to twist and mock the gospel, and seduce souls you never died for to their destruction. Now let's watch and see what becomes of you son of perdition.

Biggoozz:

Frosbel, we know you! It will be worse for you that beyond selling your soul to the devil, you come to this forum to steal, kill and destroy souls. Your time is ticking, you enemy of the Cross!
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
The comments above, do they represent :

1. Persecution.
2. Threats.
3. Abuse
4. Frosbel deserves it.

State your reason for whatever option you choose.

smiley
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by PastorKun(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
This biggoozz guy sounds like a bigoted looney.

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
frosbel: The comments above, do they represent :

1. Persecution.
2. Threats.
3. Abuse
4. Frosbel deserves it.

smiley

Mine is a deserved treatment meted out against falshood so as to save innocent souls from being deceived into eternal damnation. Frosbel e be like say you don exhaust all your false teachings finish. Now is time to weep and wail over your pains and woes. Weep not OH proud brother, for thou hast caused this pain upon thyself. Do away with thine false teachings and thou shall be free.

N/B. No threats or persecutions intended in my post to you o. Just that I hate lies and kicks against it so much. I agree my anger gets to the extreme sometimes and that is not worthy of a child of God but that's a weak point on my side. Am NOT perfect. Sorry for my angry words to you but not for the rejection of your false teachings. We all have our weak points so this is mine but you MUST in love mention me in your prayers. You dey hear me? Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=alexleo]

Mine is a deserved treatment meted out against falshood so as to save innocent souls from being deceived into eternal damnation.

How can you save innocent souls by exhibiting foul language, insults, temper tantrums and slander, what type of light are you displaying to the world , light of Jesus or darkness of the world ?

Frosbel e be like say you don exhaust all your false teachings finish. Now is time to weep and wail over your pains and woes. Weep not OH proud brother, for thou hast caused this pain upon thyself. Do away with thine false teachings and thou shall be free.

Weep ? grin

I have not even started, there is not one dent in my armour, and my joy at exposing cults like yours and seeing the sheep set free is my mission .

I have discounted most of the Apostolic faith teachings as false and now stick to the bible.

N/B. No threats or persecutions intended in my post to you o. Just that I hate lies and kicks against it so much. I agree my anger gets to the extreme sometimes and that is not worthy of a child of God but that's a weak point on my side. Am NOT perfect. Sorry for my angry words to you but not for the rejection of your false teachings. We all have our weak points so this is mine but you MUST in love mention me in your prayers. You dey hear me? Cheers.

you hate lies, yet your church preaches lies, yet you believe in many doctrines which are demonic lies.

Before you come to an open forum like this make sure you have some measure of control over your emotions.

smiley
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by bolaino(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
They are not threats, just pure rantings of deluded christians.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2013

1. Persecution.
2. Threats.
3. Abuse
4. Frosbel deserves it.

smiley

No one deserves these types of vitriol but many Nigerian Christians do not really imbibe the teachings of the bible. They first try to convince you of what they think the Bible says even if the literal translations are self evident-this is called eisegesis and if this fails they threaten fire and brimstone and if this fails they start cursing.

It is troubling to note that many Nigerian self acclaimed Christians are not really interested in the the truth. They are more interested in regurgitated dogma and feel-good doctrines while ignoring or twisting the obvious. To many Nigerian Christians, if the Bible had said that Jonah swallowed the whale, they would have believed it. What you need to do frostbel is to point to these biblical verses to those that persecute you:

James 1:26, “If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless.”

Luke 22:65, “And they threw all sorts of terrible insults at him.”

Mathew 7:1 Judge not, that you be not judged.

A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. (Proverbs 29:11, NIV)

But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips (Colossians 3:cool.

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Pygru: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Persecution
grin grin grin
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by mumumugu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
The words of many is the word of God...may be you need to examine urself
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Pygru: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Biggoozz:
Frosbel, you wolf in sheep clothing, I will not waste my time answering your deceit and twisting of the scriptures. Today, I will put an end to your diabolic activities on this forum. I will make it this simple. "I call upon the forces under the name JESUS, that you twist and oppose to expose and permanently silence who ever between me and you that is the enemy of Jesus and his kingdom". You have abused enough of God's grace over your life. And for the sake of the souls you never died for that your use the spirit of the antichrist to destroy here, I give you up to judgment and withdraw that grace in JESUS name!
shocked shocked shocked

alexleo:
Here is a loser weeping and wailing. Keep crying as people are rejecting your satanic message of no hell and no eternal torment. Even atheists are making mockery of the useless teaching you think they ll accept. Who do you represent if not your master satan. Get out of my way hopeless satanist.
grin grin grin

Biggoozz:
My last word to you.... I have taken care of you, what will save you from the judgment I have passed over you is your open confession of your assignment in Nairaland. Your like can continue with the devil's work as long as there is no matured christain around to take care of you. I represent Jesus whom you persecute, wolves do not devour sheep under my watch. BTW just for some sheep you are up to destroying with the message of the false prophets and the lies of the antichrist, I'm dealing with you not for hell and heaven stories, but your taking advantage of every topic on God's kingdom to twist and mock the gospel, and seduce souls you never died for to their destruction. Now let's watch and see what becomes of you son of perdition.
shocked shocked shocked
Frosbel, fear not! grin If you are a true prophet nothing go happen.... grin grin grin

Biggoozz:
Frosbel, we know you! It will be worse for you that beyond selling your soul to the devil, you come to this forum to steal, kill and destroy souls. Your time is ticking, you enemy of the Cross!
.......but if you are a false teacher/prophet.......I pity for you. cry

2 Likes

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

You are also guilty of insults frosbel but your pride won't allow you to accept. Moreover the pride in you is as dangerous and bad as insults. Do away with it for your own good. God hates pride so much so don't even pose a holier than thou. Pride can mess peole up.
Again there was a time I cared about your attack on my church but these days it doesn't bother me any more. My own is that I won't allow your false teachings to prosper wherever I am. If you like cry Apostolic faith, weep and wail Apostolic faith, I couldn't be bothered.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Pygru: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2013

1. Persecution.
2. Threats.
3. Abuse
4. Frosbel deserves it.

smiley
None of the above.
But me know for sure say majority of your teaching are false!

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pygru:
Frosbel, fear not! grin If you are a true prophet nothing go happen.... grin grin grin

Fear ? grin

I just wanted to show the house how Pharisees act when their hypocrisy and deeds have been exposed, fear is not in the equation for they do not represent Christ.

Did you notice that only the Pharisees got angry and used harsh words in the bible , and the wrath of Jesus was almost always directed at them - food for thought.

smiley
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pygru:

Fear ? grin

I just wanted to show the house how Pharisees act when their hypocrisy and deeds have been exposed, fear is not in the equation for they do not represent Christ.

Did you notice that only the Pharisees got angry and used harsh words in the bible , and the wrath of Jesus was almost always directed at them - food for thought.

smiley
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
bolaino: They are not threats, just pure rantings of deluded christians.

Frosbel likes to draw sympathy whenever his lies and false teachings are attacked. Imagine a condolence kind of thread he created for himself. Oya make una dey sympathise with him over his many travails in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
alexleo:

Frosbel likes to draw sympathy whenever his lies and false teachings are attacked. Imagine a condolence kind of thread he created. Oya make una dey sympathise with him over his many travails in nairaland.

Sympathy ?

On the contrary , this article was raised to expose the Pharisees, their hypocrisy and bad fruit , so that other believers will be wary of the danger they pose to the church. They should be avoided and more so the false teachings of their cults.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
frosbel:

Sympathy ?

On the contrary , this article was raised to expose the Pharisees, their hypocrisy and bad fruit , so that other believers will be wary of the danger they pose to the church. They should be avoided and more so the false teachings of their cults.-

smiley

You lie. Stop this your lie. The title you gave it reads- persecution oor threats against frosbel(you decide).
Its all about you and your holier than thou posture. The condolences are already coming from left, right and centre. Rejoice oh holier than thou and accept them. .
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by amanda2013(f): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
hahahahaha frosbel stop crying. U see i for sure knw that most of ur teachings here are FALSE. And who are u to accuse alexloe of using foul words when u are guilty of d same offence.soon nw prophet obadiah wil come and creat hs own sympathy thread. Mtchwwww unserious people.

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Pygru: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
alexleo:

Mine is a deserved treatment meted out against falshood so as to save innocent souls from being deceived into eternal damnation. Frosbel e be like say you don exhaust all your false teachings finish. Now is time to weep and wail over your pains and woes. Weep not OH proud brother, for thou hast caused this pain upon thyself. Do away with thine false teachings and thou shall be free.

A false prophet should mention you in his prayers grin

And about that 'weak point' matter, see wetin Bible talk.

Matt 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Eph 5:25
Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26.That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27.That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Pygru don turn to Pastor shocked grin grin grin
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Pygru: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
frosbel: Before you come to an open forum like this make sure you have some measure of control over your emotions.

smiley
true.....
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
amanda2013: hahahahaha frosbel stop crying. U see i for sure knw that most of ur teachings here are FALSE. And who are u to accuse alexloe of using foul words when u are guilty of d same offence.soon nw prophet obadiah wil come and creat hs own sympathy thread. Mtchwwww unserious people.

Ny dear, frosbel has pride problem that's why he is displaying hypochrisy here by playing a holier than thou atitude. If he was there where Jesus asked the jews - whosoever have not sinned let him first cast a stone, may be he would ve done that. He is calling me pharisee when the pharisees are even better than him. At least they were honest to themselves by not casting a stone. If you go through his posts in this section alone you will see loads of abuses yet his pride woudnt allow him to accept his fault rather it makes him an accuser of the brethren. It doesn't allow him to learn rather it makes him believe that he knows it all and all of us MUST bow to his false knowledge. God forbid.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pygru:
A false prophet should mention you in his prayers grin

If he is a child of God as he wants people to believe then that's what he should do. The truth is that frosbel believes much in talking, opening new threads here and there. People like him believes that it is their too much talk that brings salvation to people. To them, talking takes centre stage while prayer takes little or no stage.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by ezme(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
mumumugu: The words of many is the word of God...may be you need to examine urself
So the word of God is no longer restricted to the Bible?
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by sureway1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
l do not like it when you twist the bible to suit urself..the bible is not Nigeria constitution..
like sum1 said no mata what their prayer against you. shall neva come to pass..BUT YOU CAN/SHALL NOT ESCAPE IT, IF REALLY YOU ARE A FALSE TEACHER..AMEN.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
sure way: l do not like it when you twist the bible to suit urself..the bible is not Nigeria constitution..
like sum1 said no mata what their prayer against you. shall neva come to pass..BUT YOU CAN/SHALL NOT ESCAPE IT, IF REALLY YOU ARE A FALSE TEACHER..AMEN.

The story of frosbel fits into the life of the prodifal son who suddenly became wiser and felt he was being caged. His too much wisdom landed him in a place of swine but thank GoD he realized himself. I pray God to make frosbel realize himself before its too late. Over sabi dey worry him and he is using his brain to follow God.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by sureway1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
av checkd thru ur several post e.g 20 reasons to stop paying tithe and also ur claim that there is no Hell.
y av u decide to mak urself a tool n the hand of d devil.
pls don't let their curse manifest in ur life..cos l'm suspectin it will start soon.

2 Likes

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by alexleo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
The
sure way: av checkd thru ur several post e.g 20 reasons to stop paying tithe and also ur claim that there is no Hell.
y av u decide to mak urself a tool n the hand of d devil.
pls don't let their curse manifest in ur life..cos l'm suspectin it will start soon.

The truth is that it is his false teachings that are being condemned. Who cares about frosbel? Its just the poison that he is spreading that is being condemned and quenched.
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2013
alexleo: The

The truth is that it is his false teachings that are being condemned. Who cares about frosbel? Its just the poison that he is spreading that is being condemned and quenched.

Unlike your 'perfect church', I am not claiming to be 100% infallible, I always recommend, advice and even plead with believers to always validate any article or claim with the word of GOD , of course they must seek the true wisdom that only comes from GOD to avoid being deceived.

Your church has been found wanting on several fronts and issues, and the word of GOD has been used to demolish their arguments and tradition. If I was deceived by a teacher just once, i truly cannot trust him or her on any other issue.

Our standard has always got to be the word of GOD , and the ultimate interpreter of deep truths is not frosbel or Apostolic faith but God himself through his spirit.

smiley
Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2013

1. Persecution.
2. Threats.
3. Abuse
4. Frosbel deserves it.

smiley

4. Frosbel deserves it.

"But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters"
(1 Peter 4:15).

You don't have to shed crocodile tears here because you are getting your just desserts. It is only true Christians who suffer persecution and since you have been playing the devil's advocate on this forum you are getting what you truly deserve. It's either you like it or you lump it the fact remains that those words affected you so much to make you raise a pity party thread and this may be a sign that there may still be some trace of life in you. Take advantage of this warning. Repent and turn back to God in faith.

3 Likes

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

It is true Christians who suffer persecution and since you have been playing the devil's advocate on this forum you are getting what you deserve. It's either you like it or you lump it the fact remains that those words affected you so much to make you raise a pity party thread and this may be a sign that there may still be some trace of life in you. Take advantage of this warning. Repent and turn back to God in faith.

I am sure true Christians are not those who believe that witches and owls gate crash church meetings grin, people coming back form the dead with garbage visions of hell , and those who want to bring the precious sheep of God into a bondage of church doctrine, creeds and dogmas.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Boomark(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2013
1, 2, 3 and all of them are empty. 4 is not an option. Frosbel is on the right path.

Alexleo needs to control his emotions in other to make good judgement.

See this pygru! I don't no the kind of inconsistent pharisee you are. Obadiah should enlist you with immediately effect. Smh!!!

As for that biggoozz that has passed judgement already, he should go and start reading his bible to know who Christ is and why he came.

1 Like

Re: Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. by Boomark(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

4. Frosbel deserves it.

(1 Peter 4:15).

You don't have to shed crocodile tears here because you are getting your just desserts. It is true Christians who suffer persecution and since you have been playing the devil's advocate on this forum you are getting what you deserve. It's either you like it or you lump it the fact remains that those words affected you so much to make you raise a pity party thread and this may be a sign that there may still be some trace of life in you. Take advantage of this warning. Repent and turn back to God in faith.

Even olaadegbu, the chief dodger. Smh!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INTEGRITY - Mark Of A True Christian / Can You Find It In Your Bible? (pic) / 10 Types Of Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.