Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum (1817 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by DMainMan: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
In an absolutely shocking story, an 11-year-old New Zealand boy became a father after conceiving a child with the 36-year-old mother of one of his classmates.

It's such an unbelievable and awful scenario that I can barely process it.

Read more ¿Qué más?: Vigilante daughter beheads her own father after he rapes her

The woman, who remains unidentified for legal reasons, allegedly pressured the then 11-year-old student into repeated sexual encounters over a period of time before becoming pregnant. The disturbing affair was discovered after the boy, who is now 12, approached his principal to confess the truth and seek help putting a stop to the liaisons.

Child Youth and Family services apparently took custody of their baby two months ago. Though the woman now faces criminal charges, she is reportedly still denying that there was any sexual contact between them. The worst part? She won't be charged with rape. Under New Zealand law, rape is only applicable when males forces sex. Females who force unwilling partners to have sexual relations are charged with sexual violation. Can you believe that?!

The whole story is too disgusting for words. This evil woman forced this little kid into having sex with her, gave birth to his baby and is now denying it ever happened? I don't know how anyone can exploit a child like that, especially when they themselves are a mother to a kid of the same age! It's beyond horrifying…and it's even worse knowing that the law prevents her from getting the charge she really deserves. The truth is, rape is rape whether it happens at the hands of a man or a woman.

My heart breaks for this little boy, who now has a child despite the fact that he's just a baby himself. In fact, some reports say that if his age is confirmed, he will be the youngest known father in New Zealand…and it's all because this woman took advantage of a child and forced him to grow up too fast

De wont even arrest the woman. Many boys have been raped by their female teachers at school. If it were the reverse case, d man would have been put to death.

Y is their injustice against males. Y, Y, Y?

Source :

http://articles.mamaslatinas.com/in_the_news/114272/11yearold_becomes_a_dad_after
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
I agree this is horrible, there's a definite double standard in cases like this. The law need to be gender blind when it comes to any type of sexual exploitation against kids.
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by vizboy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
11 years, wetin we no go see. shocked
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Where was this lady when I was 11 years old? grin
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by brownlord: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
So the 11 yrs fit shina the congo like that, tuale for am
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by mysticgal(f): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hmmmundecided
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by kkkp: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lolzz fear wan catch me I tink sey na naija..cuz I knw sey at 11 d testosterone and all dat neva dey set
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by billyoung: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
caribchic: I agree this is horrible, there's a definite double standard in cases like this. The law need to be gender blind when it comes to any type of sexual exploitation against kids.
R u rili west indian?....cos i lived in d caribbean for a while...
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by Sicozone(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
she was Hot i guess buh she 4 use candle na...,.oga ooooooo
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by Sicozone(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
she was horrny i guess buh she 4 use candle na...,.oga ooooooo
Re: 11-year-old Becomes A Dad After Being Sexually Assaulted By Friend's Mum by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
lucky boy, already a father.
but him kini go still be like pencil na?
was she feeling anything at all? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? / When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night / Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.