Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With (1817 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
recently, hanging out with one babe with big yanch, i got attracted she was so easy thou, i didnt tell her much word before we took our issue to a sex relationship, to be short i had sex with her, then the following day i work up just to urinate and its was blood coming out its been 3 days ago now infact the girl is no where to be found to complain to, but i remember we had the sex flesh to flesh, i dnt want my familly to know about it please help me out.
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by DipoDee: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Repent nd pray

1 Like

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by AVECDEO: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
osawemwenze:
recently, hanging out with one babe with big yanch, i got attracted she was so easy thou, i didnt tell her much word before we took our issue to a sex relationship, to be short i had sex with her, then the following day i work up just to urinate and its was blood coming out its been 3 days ago now infact the girl is no where to be found to complain to, but i remember we had the sex flesh to flesh, i dnt want my familly to know about it please help me out.
Ti é bá é!...your issues of life just caught up with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by SaAbbas(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Three dayz n u re still there writing a story angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Miami11: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
This poster is a troll

You just made a post a minute ago about your wife slapping you all the time,

Now here you show up with a girlfriend,

You are wasting our time with all this fake stories

10 Likes

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
Repent nd pray
am sick presently and am afraid
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
osawemwenze:
[/s]I knew your story are fake as fvck from your first thread.
Troll.
Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Miami11: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
osawemwenze:
wait to be fair enough not that am not tired of the whole issue but her love is getting me seriously crazy that i dnt want to lose her due to thing i can do to hurt her, she have slapped me this year 2016 over 50 time sometimes due to my over eating, to cut word short my face is disfigured becus of the slap pls help me.

Poster just posted this a minute ago!

1 Like

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Miami11:

Poster just posted this a minute ago!
please dnt complicate my issue
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by akoladejesu(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
There is nothing we can do unless we see ur sex partner.

1 Like

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
When it was sweeting* you.. Na who you call
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
akoladejesu:
she has ran away
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
airmirthd1:
When it was sweeting* you.. Na who you call
i guess she use juju on me
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by layla129(f): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
akoladejesu:
Loool
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by bebe2(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Miami11:
This poster is a troll

You just made a post a minute ago about your wife slapping you all the time,

Now here you show up with a girlfriend,

You are wasting our time with all this fake stories

see me thinking , awww wat a nice moniker he has undecided
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by uboma(m): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

Just for pleasure that lasts 5minutes or less, you had to throw caution to the wind and slept with someone you barely know very well.

Congratulations! But why are you looking for her? She has no cure to your predicament. The earlier you visit a qualified doctor, the better for you.

After you get well, i just hope that you have learnt your lessons.
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by SAMBARRY: 2:27am On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by peacengine(m): 5:49am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:
[s][/s]recently, hanging out with one babe with big yanch, i got attracted she was so easy thou, i didnt tell her much word before we took our issue to a sex relationship, to be short i had sex with her, then the following day i work up just to urinate and its was blood coming out its been 3 days ago now infact the girl is no where to be found to complain to, but i remember we had the sex flesh to flesh, i dnt want my familly to know about it please help me out[s][/s].

Fake fake fake!
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Fearcom(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

am sick presently and am afraid
you had better take urgent steps before you die. Visit the hospital for tests and treatment. Also see your pastor for prayers.

Go, and sin no more grin
Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by ahnie: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lolz wetin we nor go see for nairaland...many are mad,few are roaming
osawemwenze:

please dnt complicate my issue

1 Like

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why u lying

1 Like

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes you have. Op watchout, your deek is gonna turn green any moment from now

And fall off.

Pele o, dickless one sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Yes you have. Op watchout, your deek is gonna turn green any moment from now

And fall off.

Pele o, dickless one sad

Lol!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Mature Advise / Monogamy Is Unnatural / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.