Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo (1913 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo by mortee: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
I just saw some young girls and guys distributing flyers for a programme tagged "Holy Ghost Earthquake" to be held in Pastor Fireman's Surulere church, with special ministrations by Pastor Samson Ayorinde.

This reminds me of the Chris Oyakhilome and T. B. Joshua story some years back and the controversy it generated among the Christians.

What's your take on this alliance? Will this possibly cause eyebrows to be raised again, or we can believe they are just birds of like feathers who choose to flock together?
Re: Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
You need to upload pictures of said flyers make we see am. No time for gossip tins. Comprende?
Re: Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo by Joagbaje(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
mortee: I just saw some young girls and guys distributing flyers for a programme tagged "Holy Ghost Earthquake" to be held in Pastor Fireman's Surulere church, with special ministrations by Pastor Samson Ayorinde.

This reminds me of the Chris Oyakhilome and T. B. Joshua story some years back and the controversy it generated among the Christians.

What's your take on this alliance? Will this possibly cause eyebrows to be raised again, or we can believe they are just birds of like feathers who choose to flock together?

What is wrong if two ministers holds a programme together
Re: Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo by Joagbaje(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo by mortee: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2013
I can't upload the picture of the flyer as I keep getting a response that it's more than 200kb. Here is the link to Fireman's Facebook page where you can see it -

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=619486841397227&id=258303060848942&set=a.272919962720585.78813.258303060848942&refid=17

Meanwhile, I have not said there is anything wrong in the two pastors ministering together; but considering how controversial Sign Fireman has been, I just wondered if some people who have more respect for Ayorinde won't see anything in it.

Joagbaje, easy o, bros. Don't let this spark off a mini 3rd World War o.

(1) (Reply)

New Interactive Map Of Biblical Contradictions / What Is Life Without God. / The FEST 2014 - The First Ever Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Music Festival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.