Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Is Wordpress Secured F - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Wordpress Secured F (551 Views)

Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? / Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wordpress Secured F by danmention: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
is wordpress secured for designing a site like vconnect..? Advice please
Re: Is Wordpress Secured F by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
You mean a classified ad's site?
Re: Is Wordpress Secured F by cfranzel(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think that wordpress is very secure, but now, it depend of how you use it.. wink
Re: Is Wordpress Secured F by danmention: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
How do u mean by how i use it...its an ad site and i want it to be popular as vconnect ,,but i am trying to confirm how secured it can be
Re: Is Wordpress Secured F by lucas111: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2013
I have been using wordpress for a very long time (5 years now), Wordpress is a powerful engine. Yes wordpress is secured but you will need to make it secured, with your settings (Never use the default setting, like using "ADMIN" has your administrator username) and install any of the good wordpress security plugin.

Let me know if you need any help.
Re: Is Wordpress Secured F by cfranzel(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2013
lucas111: I have been using wordpress for a very long time (5 years now), Wordpress is a powerful engine. Yes wordpress is secured but you will need to make it secured, with your settings (Never use the default setting, like using "ADMIN" has your administrator username) and install any of the good wordpress security plugin.

Let me know if you need any help.

Yeah, exactly, you need, to enhance the security, if you want to use plugins, try this Wp better securiry
Re: Is Wordpress Secured F by danmention: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
thanks lucas111 and c.franzel. i intend to make the site very popular like vconnect ..and i know how Nigerians behave the nnext thing might be to hack it .Nevertheless lucas111 do you edit your wordpress in the code view i mean with php

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy Domain Name Witout Paypal\credit Card Etc / Video On How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Check Out This Online Retailer Oyoyo.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.