Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger (877 Views)

Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / Is Wordpress Secured F / Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by muazu01: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
any body with idea should help me to solve the problem.
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by azbaba(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
to me i think wordpress is ok
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by skydancer: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
I believe you are talking about Blogger here.
It all depends on what you want to use your website for, but Wordpress is not comparable to Blogger. Wordpress is more robust and is used for more than18% of the websites that exist on the WWW today.
If you simply want to create a blog where you can be posting information frequently, I advice you to go with Blogger, however if you are looking for something you can have complete control over or you want to create something more customized and corporate, go with Wordpress.

1 Like

Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by BoOOosHBoy: 4:43am On Nov 12, 2011
Depends on what you need
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by urchltd: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
good
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
depends...

If you just want to be copying and pasting gossips, abeg stay with blogger but if you want to do more than that, go for wordpress.
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by Revolva(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
JideTheBlogger: depends...

If you just want to be copying and pasting gossips, abeg stay with blogger but if you want to do more than that, go for wordpress.
Oga jide don talk am ashawo blogger
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger by akintayo1(m): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2013
So oga jide don finally accept the superiority of wordpress over blogger,GOOD. grin

(1) (Reply)

Web Master Needed For Employment / Blogging / Advice Needed On Normalizing A Database Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.