Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres (7803 Views)

NPFL Match Venues Now Family Recreation Centres / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Naija Viewing Centres Nick Names For European Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Rossikk(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
The booze and Nkwobi! grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by demmy55(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
goldfish80:
You must be a girl on the inside

And a guy on the outside.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by kliq(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
The passion....round table after a victory....enuff 1759,suya,p-soup n tins...d best for tru football fans....depends on d location tho
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ispeakthetruth: What's your business?
Sharrap!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Ispeakthetruth(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA:
Sharrap!
How angry are you?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]The Mouth Odour Of Chelsea' Fans![/size] grin grin

Lolzzz, oboy u badt oh.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Pvin: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
The same reason why:
Ppl leave their compact disc to go dancing in the club.
Ppl leave their home to go drinking at bear Palour.
Ppl leave their sitting room to cinema.
Etc

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by 3ace(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Yeah, the argument, abuses, analysis, shouting e.t.c can be interesting but I can't trade my comfort for any of those. Most viewing centres are not conducive at all. You sit on benches with nothing to lean on, they cover the whole cubicle in order to prevent unauthorized access thereby making the centre stuffy, what about terrible odour oozing out of angry and fanatical fans who will certainly remain restless throughout the match..and so on. The last time I watched a football match at the viewing centre, I walked back home like a gorilla due to back ache. So OP, me I no gbadun am at all.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Celestine247(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Do you know in my area, the viewing centers operator are now bribing PHCN, five unite before the match, the light is off, so i will rather rush to a nearby viewing center, if i did not have fuel in my Gen. Sincerely, it is not convenient at all, i don't need your useless comment, after all, the analyst and commentator are there
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Harkanbi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Viewing center is more lively nd there is alot of fun there
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by scana042: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
its jst same as asking why do u drink out even whn u hv drinks @ home,
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by lawizle(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
olabiz2010: its a place where people compare a striker to defender grin.... argue a lot about d teams,players,coaches,tactics,strategies of the teams and irritate you sometime with their blind argument. i remember telling a guy beside me some years back to please calm down so that i can hear the football analyst very well during the match build up and they all stopped and look at me as if am from heaven, when i asked them why, the guy said i should stop lying because nobody can hear what the analysts are saying shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahahahaha hehe hoho ha ho he!! Una no go use laff kee me for here oh!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Hanihairy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Viewin center is fun...thats where u wil c u fellows whose leg hasnt felt d roundness of orange let alone a futbol...wil nw assume a position of a tecnical adviser
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Odunharry(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2013
one sure way u can rily enjoy football...lyk stadium.
Crazy chekpe fan,eva faithful liverpool n Arsenal fan and as dedicated as Utd fan...
United 4 lyf
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by InvertedHammer: 5:09am On Jun 21, 2013
/
Viewing centers reinforce the belief that you are not the only unemployed fool watching football at a time
when normal people should be conducting their businesses.

//
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by fabrista(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Its there u meet nasty dudes with nasty mouth dat will make u 2 laugh nasty nd make ur day nasty
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by 8686(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2013
The pronunciation of names... Keep hearing orishirishi grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by NumberOne2(m): 1:50am On Jun 22, 2013
Viewing centers are lively but not as lively as the stadium itself.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Teeted: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2013
undecided
Gabs4mine: viewin centre is more lively than u watchin in ur home
That's depending on the type of home you're talking about
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by tck2000(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2019
fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Pools Coupon Results And Fixtures Up To Week 18 With Livescores / Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos / Win Big In Your Today Predict With Surebet,bet9ja,nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.