Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres (7802 Views)

NPFL Match Venues Now Family Recreation Centres / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Naija Viewing Centres Nick Names For European Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by plainmirror(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
because chelsea fans are antidote 4 insomnea(hope ℓ got †нэ spelling)
grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by prospero5(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
love it because that's where one gets to see men in their crude display of fanatism.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by onuwaje(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
I love the arguements,the celebration,the atmosphere, I love everything
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Lordave: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Omo many things o. I like to hear the rantings of Chelsea fans, listen to the heart beats of Arsenal fans who are near death from a heart attack inflicted on them by below average Arsenal players. Argue continuosly with Man United fans and have their say on Webb's bias officiating. Many of them you know.

But where I dey go watch ball, dem no dey collect my 50 bucks.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Segadem(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
kokoye: the noise, emotions and rants of self-appointed coaches who think they are better than the professionals.
Yes o! There are some guys at viewing centers who think they know better than Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola,(they will be complaining why should the coach do this and that )and yet they are not qualify to be a Ball-Boy at the stadia.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Jarus(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
The ignorant arguments can be annoying at times.

I almost broke someone's head last time I watched football in one, when the guy never knew Yakubu was Nigeria's all-time 3rd highest goal scorer, and was arguing blindly with me.

Another ignorant comment, was when someone yelled, "wetin Yobo dey do for back?", as if Yobo na striker.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
OP you really had to ask?

You need to experience it yourself, its just pure fun cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by jimcaddy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
The daftness of some people comes to limelight when they analyse soccer. I just love the viewing centre for this.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Soloter(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
with or without a viewing center, i enjoy my soccer provided Chelsea wins or another team defeats barca-uefa-lona

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by chiboy1928(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hmm view center is fun I manage a viewing center @banana island ikoyi,were we have pple like alhaji dangote,dantata,keshi,okocha,2face and host other celebrity come to sit down and watch diFfrent match,my guy it fun seeing my viewing centre patronise by men of high class in the society,sometimes we sit 2geta and discuss politics and business afta the match it fun and I as well make my pali oh cos no be to dey look uche face I open my viewing center for oh.if u want to met d likes of dangote,dantata,2face,jim iyke patronize my viewing center and the rest will be history may be fr they ur life will change for gud.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by toprealman: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Gabs4mine: viewin centre is more lively than u watchin in ur home
Depends on what you call home bro. For any 'make sense' match, with some chilled drinks and good mates who can argue reasonably, indoor does it for me.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by okooloyun1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
You learn to trade and take insults and abusive words from anyone.
You meet funny and crazy sport analyst.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Viewing centres replace the olden days Nigerian Stadium which used to be fill to capacity whenever there is a National League match as it was called then
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Inioluwa01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
chiboy1928: Hmm view center is fun I manage a viewing center @banana island ikoyi,were we have pple like alhaji dangote,dantata,keshi,okocha,2face and host other celebrity come to sit down and watch diFfrent match,my guy it fun seeing my viewing centre patronise by men of high class in the society,sometimes we sit 2geta and discuss politics and business afta the match it fun and I as well make my pali oh cos no be to dey look uche face I open my viewing center for oh.if u want to met d likes of dangote,dantata,2face,jim iyke patronize my viewing center and the rest will be history may be fr they ur life will change for gud.
Boy,4 ur own gud,please go tak ur medications!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by tydd(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nothin like listening to over 50+ 'FIFA licensed coaches ' argue and analyse a match in a single room......

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by sweetguy10(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
I have my DSTV fully paid but sometimes you just have to see real fanatic , foolish and blind supporters of football and their myopic analysis . I almost slapped one for calling Jordi alba an Overrated left back .
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by PurestBoy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
The funny part is when your team is being defeated and you want to leave, peeps will be making mockery of u and some trying to block u from leaving that u must watch it finish, grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by lawizle(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Inioluwa01: OMG!!!...I cant beliv i jst made front page...Oluwa Olorun alaye,modupe!!
@topic...I watch on my smartphone...on the GO!

Pls how do you do dat...I've missed all ds confed cup matches cos I'm a doctor always on ground..tanx.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by denony(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
the funniest part of it is that, when there is a match between MAN U and ARSENAL the centre will be filled with chelsea fans and vice versa Lashing out at any moving damn thing. i enjoy it most when a MAN U fan will climb the chair and starts shouting PDP, all Man u fans will reply with POWERRRRRRRRR, lol. I enjoy all the crazy stuffs in there. Can't wait to go to one of my favorite centre when i visit naija
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by lawizle(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
mollytinrox: nothing. one time i went to see a man u- barca match, this dude was trying to rub my boobsclavis with his shoulders.
another time, one arsenal fan was so bitter he pushed me to the ground and i grazed my knees. now i watch football under my roof top with my brothers

You 4allow d poor guy small na,agro no easy oh my sister...
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Neaman(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
I enjoy Blind arguments by blind Chelsea fans...Image this! mikel is a striker in Chelsea.
Viewing centres rocks joor.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by denony(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
PurestBoy: The funny part is when your team is being defeated and you want to leave, peeps will be making mockery of u and some trying to block u from leaving that u must watch it finish, grin

Lol, and the chants of (they don de go, one by one)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by yhemini: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
the joke, the buzz, the frenzy, the crazies, the I TOO KNOW.... most times i go there to laff.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by hammedkola(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
I feel like am in a stadium...most especially here in Maiduguri, viewing centres make use of projector in an open ground unlike back in the south that viewing centres uses T.V. And when you watch here in viewing centres, if your team scores, you can run like "Mourinho" to jubilate like you are the one net the goal

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by caprini: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
I LOVE THE CRAZY LIES YOU HEAR... cheesy cheesy"Arsene Wenger was so good that they named his team ARSENAL after him". grin ;DI still laugh each time i remember this.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Emmysteve(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA:
What's up with the fullstops

Phoolishness..

first to comment victim
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by olabiz2010: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
its a place where people compare a striker to defender grin.... argue a lot about d teams,players,coaches,tactics,strategies of the teams and irritate you sometime with their blind argument. i remember telling a guy beside me some years back to please calm down so that i can hear the football analyst very well during the match build up and they all stopped and look at me as if am from heaven, when i asked them why, the guy said i should stop lying because nobody can hear what the analysts are saying shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by caprini: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
PurestBoy: The funny part is when your team is being defeated and you want to leave, peeps will be making mockery of u and some trying to block u from leaving that u must watch it finish, grin

When Mou first came to Real Madrid everybody in my neigbourhood heard about my braggings of Barca days are over.I wore my Madrid jersey,left my house for the viewing center to go claim my bragging right,i sat in the front row with my name boldly written at the back of my jersey.we chop 5 - 0 from Barca dat day.I wanted to go home,you can imagine the kind of names i was christened that day,but no way ,almost everyone insisted i finish the match o.Wasnt funny at all.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Ispeakthetruth(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA:
What's up with the fullstops

Phoolishness..

What's your business?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by badmeat(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Don't go to VC,buh I am my friends watch matches in a lounge!my few times in VC is hilarious,remember one dude asking for change when the weather went bad and dstv lost signal,another yelled that they should clean the vcd player head because of cracks in the picturegrin,grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by seguun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
olabiz2010: its a place where people compare a striker to defender grin.... argue a lot about d teams,players,coaches,tactics,strategies of the teams and irritate you sometime with their blind argument. i remember telling a guy beside me some years back to please calm down so that i can hear the football analyst very well during the match build up and they all stopped and look at me as if am from heaven, when i asked them why, the guy said i should stop lying because nobody can hear what the analysts are saying shocked shocked shocked

Yeeeee!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stars To Watch In Nigeria Premier League This Season (2012/2013) / Football Pools Coupon Results And Fixtures Up To Week 18 With Livescores / Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.