Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Need Someone To Advertise My Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Advertise My Company (632 Views)

My Company Is Recruiting / My Company Is Urgently In Need Of Competent Sales Reps / Graduate Drivers For My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Advertise My Company by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hello,
The name of my company is samuel ajose engineers ltd, we are into building and civil engineering construction and we are in need of someone to advertise the company to get jobs and such person will be given percentage.
For more info
call 07035596641 or 08178706641
Email:samuelajoseengineers@gmaul.com
Re: I Need Someone To Advertise My Company by iamSi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
CasMedia Concepts...Values We Create, Excellence We Promote

At CasMedia Concepts, We cater for various businesses in the retail, financial
services, and other
business sectors. Handling business-to-business and CONSUMER ADVERTISING. CasMedia Concepts also specializes in direct response advertising. Some of our services include INTERNET MARKETING, e-commerce packages, WEBSITE DESIGNS and search engine placement,
NEWSPAPER ADS, RADIO/TV COMMERCIALS, and
SPECIALTY and PROMOTIONS PRODUCTS and OUTDOOR ADVERTISING.

We also specialize in travel and leisure
based sales promotional activity. Our service
includes an exclusive tailor-made third party
relationship marketing programme development for both consumer and trade markets.

CasMedia Concepts is a PR Company that offers its services to clients in terms of developing PR strategies, arranges press kits, interviews and seminars, organizes special events, launches campaigns, holds media trainings, sponsorship, and
many more

Profile:
Currently Working with Campaign Hype , BLINGZ Magazine, J&R Clothing Co. , DaSLikz Entertainment ,Certified Records

MISSION STATEMENT:
* To help clients achieve their most ambitious
marketing goals and strategic communications
objectives. * To deliver the highest levels of
professionalism and experience. * To provide
strategic counsel, creative solutions and timely Response service

CasMedia Concepts
Business Development Executive
SI
+2348095811959, BBpin: 25BAA455
@CasMedia_
www.casmediaconcepts.

(1) (Reply)

Job Seeker / Job Interview / Cashier Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.